I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God

I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.

Attached: criteria_for_true_faith_by_nayzak-d4w4msc.jpg (1250x1250, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY
youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Neverending Shitpost

I cant OP since i saw him ytd..

.we chilled and smoked a blunt - then he offered be a BJ

OP is satanic divide and conquer artificial intelligence

Can you prove to me he is

>implying cthulhu is not the only true god

Attached: Found_475373808_59103.jpg (500x500, 58K)

what reason do I have to attack your beliefs?
It's not for me, but you're free to enjoy your religion.

Everything in the Quran is true and is currently happening, while the bible just has lies.

I don't argue with idiots.

are cats OK with god?
I know dogs aren't, but your picture of a cat is questionable.

Trips of dumbshit

He is the true God but Islam is not the true religion. You only have part of the truth. The Catholic Church has the fullness of truth.

Your countries are all shit.

>while the bible just has lies.

that's not what the Quran says.

The "Koo-ran" is great. For wiping my ass.

Prove to me that allah exists

The Jewish, Christian, and Muslim God are all the same God.

You fuckers are arguing over which PROPHET was right, not which God is the true God.

winrar

What evidence would it require to prove to you that Allah is not the true God?

I believe in God, but I like to shave. Therefore, I am Catholic.

You believe in a book written by some drunk/high retard 2000 years ago, at a time where people did not even wype their own ass.

God doesn't exist, you believe in that crappy shit because you're to weak to consider the fact that once you die it's the end. You need a purpose in your life, something greater worth living for, that's why god's belivers are numerous, human heart as always been weak.

Deal with it, Coran is lies, Bible is lies, and Islam is probably the worst religion, those sand-retards exploding themselves, their childrens for the sake of something who doesn't exist, living 500 years in the past (litterally look at their calendar lol), no human right, no education, no women's right, all for the purpose of one single piece of paper you HAVE LITTERALLY NO PROOF that it has ever been written by a messiah.

Even if it was really that guy, Jesus, Mohammed, whatever i don't care, even if it was him who wrote that book, you still believe in some highly fuckep up retard's dreams while he was high or passing out, anyways.

Prove me wrong fucker.

That's demonstrably false though.

Except Jesus was the best one.

This

Attached: 01479828-A373-4DFB-A8B1-D0E19282BD4F.png (1347x1861, 1M)

These are hilarious!

>impaling there even is a god

Attached: 1521252701105.jpg (506x566, 143K)

The Universe could not come from absolute nothing. Yet here it is. Therefore there must be a being of absolute existence. We call that God. It's indisputable. If you can explain to me where the super particle and the laws of the universe came from without a Creator I'll convert right now lol. Brainlet.

Jews: Moses was the only true prophet
Christians: Well actually, Jesus was the son of God and was the last prophet
Muslims: WELL ACTUALLY, God just got done talking to this dude named Mohammed, and he said...

Mohammamed doesn't allow people to shave their face. Screw that.

Attached: i_know_allah__4__by_nayzak-d50hd49.jpg (730x1095, 190K)

Attached: an_act_of_faith__1_by_nayzak-d55ghxk.jpg (944x846, 166K)

he's a pedo.
he forces u 2 believe else u die.
there's no mercy just death for non-muslims. not attacking ur religion but what kinda god does this?

Attached: tell_us_about_islam__by_nayzak-d4m8f8v.jpg (730x1095, 213K)

there are other gods aside from the ones the abrahamic faiths follow, you know that right?

Attached: let_s_all_learn_about_him_02_by_nayzak-d67ccd1.jpg (790x1011, 168K)

she's wall-eyed.

Attached: will_not_remain_ignorant_by_nayzak-d50vane.jpg (789x1013, 201K)

What's wrong with beards? They're more popular in the West than they've been since the 70s right now.

Attached: i_m_a_muslim__i_don_t_drink_by_nayzak-d7x4bql.jpg (717x1115, 147K)

Attached: download (3).jpg (697x500, 86K)

Attached: helping_the_needy_by_nayzak-d5melth.jpg (730x1095, 148K)

they're fucking itchy, and they should not be mandatory. Grow one if you want.

kl'klkl

Attached: 1521480625444.png (1500x447, 511K)

Attached: i_choose_not_to_remain_ignorant_01_by_nayzak-d67lqi8.jpg (707x1131, 177K)

>Yet here it is. Therefore there must be a being of absolute existence. We call that God.
>I don't know what the initial cause is, so it must have been magic

you're a moron

Attached: let__s_be_friends_by_nayzak-d4xpvnb.jpg (730x1095, 244K)

>we understand the universe when we haven't explored anything beyond mars.

Fuck Islam. Bunch of sheep fucking retards.

Why to waste that drawfag power in a dumb rapist religion?

youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY

Attached: Taqiyya.jpg (400x491, 52K)

The universe could not come from absolute nothing? Source pls

>not remain ignorant
>learn about the most backwards religion there exists

No shit Sherlock. But the Hindus and Shintoists and Zoroastrians and the rest aren't constantly at war with Islam right now.

learned about him, he was a slaver, a murderer, and committed genocide. I see no reason to follow a monster

bacon

EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU COME WITH THIS SHIT
FUCK YOUR ALLAH IS THE ASS BRAINLESS IDIOT

Attached: 20130131_193700.jpg (1088x816, 364K)

hey, your daughters ankles are showing.
>honor killing time.
hey, why do you chop off peoples heads and scream?
>religion of peace

Attached: 1521035346883.jpg (798x574, 133K)

I already have one. It's called a beard trimmer.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08

Not required to prove anything.
An unsubstantiated claim is a claim that can be simply dismissed.

why keep posting the same thing? ur a fucking loser

Give me proofs of this ?

100 years ago our believings on blackholes where all wrong, thanks to (rip) Stephen Hawking we discovered a whole new part of space&time architecture.

What you are saying is just "lol if it's there some being created it".

Here is a fact, many molecules come from reactions, are created from thoses reaction, as a result, yet none of them is the work of some human/other being.

We don't know where it comes from, where is the origin of everything, no one knows, but ignorance is not a proof of god's existence.

May i add "brainlet".

Good for you. I honestly just prefer the structure of the Catholic Church, and I disagree with a few of the rules of Islam. No problem.

Attached: my_right__my_choice__my_life___by_nayzak-d3cswlh.jpg (730x1095, 114K)

Attached: image.jpg (236x197, 19K)

/thread

Is it impolite to ask what a person's hair color is if they have a hijab?
No showing, just a one word answer.

>My choice
Hahaha, that's a funny one.

Attached: download (5).jpg (889x499, 110K)

islam.
A religious belief system that sustains its spread by conquest through multi-part plan.
"Refugee" invasion by "moderate" muslims, who establish themselves then begin demanding the whole country comply with the ancient outdated form of governing rules as interpreted from their quran.
Extremist muslims move into the established communities and begin campaigns of terror, assaults, and other brutality against the moderate "weak and false" muslims, driving them into other areas to repeat this process.

god/allah/jehovah/adonai has nothing to do with religion.
Fact: religions are just failed, obsolete forms of government.
Two governments can not occupy the same region and rule the same people without conflict.

lol, you're clearly unaware of the situation in Kashmir, in Xinjiang, and in Burma.

Also, ISIS actively sought out and murdered Yazidi because of their religious beliefs.

Ew.. You wipe your ass?

Attached: B2804128-4706-4E83-B176-D1240C69011D.png (512x512, 79K)

Important

Attached: gender_equity_in_islam_by_nayzak-d52p2i5.jpg (730x1095, 127K)

Important

And I disagree with the historic and modern practices of the Catholic Church. Let's not pretend they're innocent.

None of the world's religions fully satisfies my questions, so I'm an athiest or agnostic depending on my mood.

Still believe that a 9 years old girl fucker is an icon...
Your place is in prison.
You are a cancer for mankind.

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 62K)

I didn't claim that the Church was without fault, but stated my preferences. Acknowledged. Hope you're a good person.

I don't see any Hindu threads on Sup Forums proclaiming it as the one true religion.

My name is Abdoul,
Islam is cool,
Don't call me a fool,
else I'll blow up your school

Attached: my-name-is-jafar-and-i-come-from-afar-theres-27917660.png (500x597, 432K)

I try as best I can. I don't need the threat of eternal punishment to make me behave myself.

Attached: islam_welcome.jpg (390x529, 45K)

Apart from being fucking b8. You choose the most fucking retarded "religion". Sand niggers think that drinking camel piss cures illnesses and that the fagboy that muhammad was is a great man after saying in the Quran than he married some 6 yr old and fucked her at 9. I'm glad I'm young enough that I will be able witness all the incestuous sand niggers die from being so fucking retarded.

good to hear.

>islam propaganda in manga inspired style
Drawing, painting, sculpting the profit muhammad is forbidden and a crime to be punished by execution.
The same of people (anything with a soul) is forbidden and detestable, but not a fatal crime (unless there is an extremist around).

This thread is an affront to islam.
I approve.

You deserve to be killed by first getting hung to the point of near death, have your cock and balls chopped off, your guts torn out of your body while you're still alive then beheaded and die and go to hell but just before jesus will reveal himself as the true messiah then send you to burn in hell forever

>Until particle physicists give me the answer in 32 years, I'm right.

>The Universe could not come from absolute nothing.
How do you know?
>Therefore there must be a being of absolute existence
Really shit logic, m8.
>We call that God.
how convenient
>It's indisputable
how convenient

faggot

Interesting books they've got there.

>But I do fuck little boys!

Muslims only help other Muslims, and only if they're the same sect as themselves.

Checkmate.

Attached: 1521498858106.png (500x379, 83K)

i agree with this, there is nothing worse than an albanian

There's only one God and his name is Donald Trump

Two Albanians.

The Quran mentions Mary an absurd number of times, yet only mentions MooHAMeds family a handful of times. Jesus performed miracles, MuHAMed did not. Also, they found verses in the Qu'ran that were older than MooHAMed. Explain that shit, goat fucker.

>drunk high retard
The Quran builds on the stories told by the Torah and the Bible. The stories in the Torah are retold in the Bible and the stories in the Torah and the Bible are retold in the Quran. Each book builds on the previous to help the people move through the next Era of humanity, how could such uncanny stories be retold in such detail by people living in different centuries without some sort of divine intervention?? Please tell me.

>you need a purpose in your life
Exactly, if you can find purpose in your life through simply living it, more power to you. But most people need some motivation to do more than simply survive until they can reproduce like animals. "God" as a concept has been the reason so many people innovated in the old day and age. It's the idea that what you do with your life is meaningful, and if not today, tomorrow.

>the rest of what you wrote is just faceless insults

Yeah, you ripped this off Christianity, too.

Attached: arab_beard.jpg (344x500, 28K)