Why do you think people commit suicide Sup Forums?

Why do you think people commit suicide Sup Forums?

Attached: Blamo.jpg (1125x993, 106K)

Not enough money

They don't want to live

For some, pain exceeds ability to cope.

Terminal illness

life can be so hard

i'm so lonly that i almost did it

Why read the whole book when you can skip to the end?

Cause they watch too much anime

...because ninja bitches gotta blame someone

Cause they're pussies

The fact that we are on a flying rock in space. The size of a sand corn even smaller compared to the rest of the universe. And no matter what you do your existence is meaningless.
From your average edgy teenager

They think that what they're going through is so bad, they can't escape normally. They can't fix it, they can't avoid it, so they choose a different option.
It's the ultimate expression of selfishness, and it's sad that so many fall into the thought that killing yourself is better in the long run than at least trying to face your problems.
>t.Suicidal for many years, beaten it

WOW!

Nobody commits suicide anymore, it's all a deep state conspiracy.

Because people are cruel to each other. Also no individuals life has any real importance.

First line correct, second not.

Selfishness is the same as not being a fucking masochist? Idiot shithead fuck.

Sometimes life doesn't feel like it's worth living. There could be thousands of reasons for this.

Agony.

life aint worth to live for... some people wash this fact away by partying every day and night, some just end it...

some kind of mental illness like bipolar

Attached: suicidehelp.jpg (226x250, 12K)

Mostly because of society and stuggles with going along with it!

that could be the same reasoning to live and not give a fuck instead of dying and not giving a fuck

To kill themselves

Cause their grandpap a trap

I think some suicides are justified.

For instance; if you are an extremely ugly person with no family or friends and you also have ano illness, I wouldn't blame you for cashing the check

I guess the closest thing to what I mean would be "close-minded"? "Self-centered" maybe?Ignoring all the good in life and the effect that your death would have on others. That's selfish.
You shouldn't look at life like it's a sadistic dom. Life is here for the living. It's not going to be sunshine and roses all the time, and choosing to check out instead of at least seeking out other options seems foolish.

>Hmm, I found who was behind of it.

Attached: oxp2tjo29kzw2543370000000.jpg (481x526, 26K)