I can't stand them anymore. I just can't believe such a fucking dirty entity is the most succesful european club...

I can't stand them anymore. I just can't believe such a fucking dirty entity is the most succesful european club. I don't really care about them as a team (you know, about players + manager), it's what they represent that bothers me. Before you start saying UEFAlona or whatever, I don't like to watch spanish football overall, and I have kind of the same feeling with Barcelona.

>commercial as fuck, destroying the very escence of the sport
>fans are literally the worst ever customers
>only good, respectable fans are the ones that have never been in Madrid
>pretty obvious they've cheated by buying referees and rivals at least a couple of times, i mean you just can't make this shit up
>think transfer markets are a dick size tournament
>florentino
>franco
>last few seasons they have played like shit but won because of incredible out of this world luck
>won 6 european cups when nobody else gave a fuck about it because it was back then a Club WC tier tournament
>said tournament becomes the most important international trophy in the following years
>arabs

Again, I don't really care about them as a team, I could see the same players winning everything in another club and it would be ok, Cristiano is definitely one of the GOATs.

And I repeat, it's the same with Barcelona, a shit team that only became relevant in the 90s

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhEfm4zwIHg
youtube.com/watch?v=l8GqhYjmLqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to the world snowflake. It fucking sucks and its ruled by evil the best thing you can do is kill yourself

>What do?

kys

Delete this right now

I mean, they're literally the bad guys and they get away with it. It makes me feel really disappointed.

cry more

bad guys? how come my dear guatepeor?

I wont watch any cl game next season until they get eliminated tbqh. Even if it"s the final

>I don't really care about them as a team (you know, about players + manager)

I actually really dislike the current squad. Carvajal, Isco, Benzema, Casemiro, Ramos, Danilo, Asensio, Varane... the list goes on with really dislikeable players.

Zidane is also a top cunt and a hack

p-pls s-support our team

youtube.com/watch?v=hhEfm4zwIHg

what do isco danilo asensio and varane even do to be hated? i mean danilo is a bit bad he is not a cunt

Don't even try bro, most of these cucks are glory-seeking Sup Forumslacks who care more about >m-muh trophies than a good and honest institution

Which one are you> Besiktas or the other one

other one

youtube.com/watch?v=l8GqhYjmLqQ

>Everyone is commercial as fuck. They just do it best.
>"Not like my team's customers herrderr.
>Local fans are the most extreme anywhere (ex. Man U from Manchester, Barca from Barcelona etc. etc. are awfully disrespectful)
>Obvious? Where is it obvious? For every thing you find for RM, I can find for every team.
>Transfer markets ARE a dick size tournament. Get over it.
>Florentino is a cunt. He's also a businessman/lawyer. Not the only one out there mind you.
>"Franco's favorite team MUST be Fascist!..." Wut.
>Last few seasons they have dominated their opponents. You can find a play in ANY soccer match that "robbed" a chance for things to be different. The bias makes you think it's always against you.
>Won 6 when no one gave a fuck, won another 6 when everyone did. You have to be some kind of retard.
>Yes. The continent that birthed the sport has a tourney of its best teams and becomes most important trophy. Anyone could have predicted that.
>I agree. Arabs. And Asians. And Americans. They're a global club.

Grow up.

>Franco
I love this meme.
You do know there were a bunch of rojos in RM and Franco rescued FC Barcelona right? Right?

>Hating carvajal
Come on, he is a top lad and a success of the youth system yet you don't see him shouting LA FABRICA like they do with la masia.

>Varane

Ok

The rest I won't even touch, don't care

but HOW THE FUCK

Can you hate Varane? Dude is quiet as fuck and just Maginot Line's everything

Real fans getting this triggered

>jumping to the defence of a team situated thousands of miles away from you because someone on an taiwanese basket-weaving forum insulted them

Grow up.

That rescue was as heroic as Bush/Obama rescuing GM in 2008.

There is nothing worse than Mexican RM/Barcelona customers, believe me. They act like they have all this "passion" for the them and they act like they are with them during the """bad times""" like if they were loyal but they are fucking hypocrites; why not choosing Las Palmas instead you betas?

But they are fucking

D'awww you adorable fool, you. I'm just putting this argument on level footing.

I love you, baby.

Yeah its not as if Franco literally bypassed the system for them to give Kubala Spanish citizenship