Why does Sup Forums hate John Green

Well why Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=it0EYBBl5LI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try asking /his/ expect a shitstorm though.
Unless there is already a hate-thread over there.

To answer Sup Forums's side well.. Something something leftiest, something something dicks in cereal.

Well shit, #ImWithHer now.

I just hate his pop-culture history.

If you're going to do educational videos, at least do basic research'

He likes dicks in his cheerios.

i dont know anything about him but he looks like a self hating jew or a self hating nordic who wants to just cut his dick off for niggers to cuck his family.

this is from an alpha male living in LA who bangs 10/10s on the regular who isn't a nigger lol

>dicks in cereal.
What do you mean by that?

Oversimplifies history.
Leftist agenda that shines through his presentation of subjects that should easily be objectively presentable.
Literally thinks he's a bowl of breakfast cereal.
Typical nu-male.

He only speaks in cereal analogies.

(((Green)))

You know, John gets a lot of hate for having a liberal bias, but when you think about, life has a liberal bias. If you think otherwise you might be more than a little inexperienced with, you know, life.

He's a typical lefty pseudo intellectual. Nothing really special 2bh

Try asking lit
Everyone hates John Green
He's the epitome of the numale sjw millenial

underrated post

LMAO

>this is from an alpha male living in LA who bangs 10/10s on the regular who isn't a nigger lol

The autism.

That's literally just a photograph of Edward Snowden

He makes 'objective fact videos' in which he pushes his leftest ideas to children, in order to indoctrinate them, making them think that 'smart people think like this lol XDDD'.

He's a pretentious faggot cuck who likes eating cock flavored Cheerios.

He's 10 times worse than any social justice blogger out there. See people like Anita Sarkeesian and Lacy Green--they just say unpopular shit, they don't have any control over anything.

John Green, that piece of garbage fucking human pile of dogshit. His videos literally get played in morning classrooms all around America. Kids actually watch his videos as a form of studying. The dude is slowly but surely indoctrinating our youth with his own values and agenda. He is re-writing history while doing it.

Personally if this was my world. I'd set that man to hang from the gallows. But it's not my world.

This. He even brags about his wife leaving him and then coming back to him after he made a ton of money.

rare

You know i think the problem is that no one has ever punched him in the face before
He's never experienced pain from physical violence

Then explain why mostly old people run conservative.

R A R E ITS
ALL
A OVER

R

E

>life has a liberal bias
No. Life follows strict rules. Nature follows strict rules, Physics follow strict rules. Degenerate units die. Strong units survive.

Obligatory "let's look at the rare flag post" post.

someone should edit every single anti-white or negative thing about Europeans he says in his history series and make it one long continuous clip.

"The Renaissance never happened"

-John "the cuck" Green

He seems to be a brilliant, nice person.

No one hates him. Why would you hate a man who made you laugh and cry within 20 minutes of each other.

But he seems to not understand pairbonding.

And why women who have had more than 5 lovers are worthless.

There is a video out there somewhere equating a woman having had a lot of sex with her also eating cereal.

he is a literal cuck

>this is from an alpha male living in LA who bangs 10/10s on the regular

Literally watching his brother's videos on Philosophy now
It's all right, he's fairly neutral, because he's an autistic STEM fag at heart

-John "Mongols were GOAT empire of all time, complete ubermensch" Green

ooh Rare Bear

>The mongols were the most sophisticated gentle giants to have ever roamed Eurasia, they were super nice to everyone and allowed the poeple they conquered to practice their religion, contrary to popular depiction

>European civilizations well... They were barbaric and oppresive to everyone. They basically stomped children and puppies, contrary to popular depiction.

Keep in mind this guy is an atheist

C U C K
U
C
K

He's cucked, but he's not that bad, I liked his history thing on Youtube. Seemed pretty unbiased to me.

> Why does Sup Forums hate John Green
You mean John Cuck surely?

>Literally thinks he's a bowl of breakfast cereal.

What?

When I taught at university I used to show his videos and told students to learn the facts if they actually wanted to get something out of it.

The guy makes himself unlikeable to people that can think.

Its more /lit/ and /his/ thing to hate him. The whole crash course thing it too pop agenda driven, and his stories are so cringey even my gf thought they were crap. My gf's favorite movie is Day After Tomorrow, so here standards are incredibly low. Also he has the most cuck like face I could imagine

No, he thinks the men his wife has slept with are breakfast cereal and he just needs to enjoy the crunch.

Define unbiased, because I don't think you know what that word means.

He puts forth subjective content and passes it off as unquestioned, highly quantified, objective fact. This guy has his head so far up his own ass i'm surprised he can breathe.

That'd be copyright infringement.
It's okay to take little bits of other people's videos and post them for criticism, but you can't just lift other people's entire videos and put them on your channel.

Nigga...

>make a game that has a woman in it with semi-revealing clothes
>objectifying women

>comparing women to cheerio brands
>not objectifying women

He's trying trying to replace Zefrank as the token smart quirky youtuber.
RIP Zefrank you suffered a fate worse than death.... A Buzzfeed sell out.

>quick privilege check

How many dicks do you want in your cereal?

He said the Portuguese were basically glorified Pirates in his age of sail video.

Fucking cuck.

His wife is the cereal, he just does not care about the dicks that have been stuck in it. He enjoys cereal in a bowl that has had 47 dicks in it.

he knows more about ancient history than you ever will, mate

>Define unbiased
He shits on every country, ideology and culture equally, felt pretty unbiased to me.

Yeah, he questioned why are Alexander or Phyrrus called "the Great" but not Cleopatra. Fucking wonder why.

It can be enjoyable, but if I want meme based history I come here.

Not if they are nonwhite.

Doubt it tbqh. I bet he just reads a script and writes some barely funny jokes and 'XD so random' references.

What's funny is that while the Mongols were at their most "advanced", culturally and politically, they were most amicable to Buddhism and Christianity, and actively persecuted Islam, even killing the caliph, razing Baghdad and making pyramids of skulls.

The modern post-Mongol pseudo-turkroaches we all know converted to Islam after reverting to the savage barbarians they were before Genghis.

Where the fuck are you from?

That guy looks pretty chill tho.

Uganda

Dan Carlin is a Mongolboo to tbf, and I dont hold that against him to any great extent

Rarerarerare
Thank you for adding to my flag collection, Birdman

Hi John Green, didn't know you browsed Sup Forums.

At least you're true to his spirit, unsubstantiated claims and worthless assumptions.

>nonwhite
>history
Nice one m8

Allah Akbar!!

why does he like dicks in his cheerios?

Check

>mfw there are threads on both /his/ and /lit/ dedicated to shitting on him
There is hope still.

His format works well as a 'baby's first history lesson' kinda thing, but his narrative is sickeningly biased and it's something he rarely acknowledges.

He also genuinely cited Guns, Germs and Steel in a video, which pretty much discredits entirely him by default.

Needs to be edited to say "this machine kills kuffars".

It's also the faggiest slogan ever.
If someone wrote "this machine kills communists/SJWs" on a computer, they'd be fired, attacked by antifa, or something else imposed from above. Best case is being treated like an autistic weirdo.

The computer should say "this machine kills infidels."

This cuck is objectively wrong. It's well known that the more a woman sluts it up the more it reduces her ability to pair bond and be a good wife and mother.

>Not writing it on an M1 rifle

Fault in our stars was pretty shit alright. Too teeny teary for my likey. 5/10

It only sounds legitimate on a gun, probably because the (real) spirit of the right wing is to avoid bluster and speak directly.
Not for us the overuse of the word "literally">

Blatant shit

Because I hate kikes.

Jesus Christ fucking kill yourself

Mr.Green Mr.Green!

why do you like more than one thick cock in your asshole?

Well Me from the past, you are wrong, I like several dicks spliting my anus open while I eat my cereal while a black bulls my wife.

I dislike him because he is whiny and self righteous.

Protip; anyone who has an attitude that portrays their view as being the best and "how could you even consider that this is not the case" is someone who is not deserving of your time.

You are better off finding books on the subject and reading those.

>tl;dr Broaden your horizons with the musings of the many, don't narrow them with the dictations of the few.

>this is from an alpha male living in LA who bangs 10/10s on the regular who isn't a nigger lol

>nationalism is only ok if you are a minority otherwise you are basically hitler and white people aren't a minority in the world so white people can't be nationalist but it's totaly ok if someone who isn't white kills white people in the name of nationalism cause muh colonialism.

the guy is a retard.

We do not hate him, we pitty him.

Doesn't the guy have his hand held the whole show by some shitty history professor from a sixth rate school?

FLAGBALL GO

Same reason /his/ hates him but also because we have a greater stake in the whole cucks taking over the world thing

Anyone got those 4 panel comics of this guy, where it's parodying the cheerios one, except with cuck jokes?

That movie was so fucking stupid. That guy does all that shit to half fuck some chick with cancer, and then just dies.

Because the cuckshit thinks he speaks for me.

le fast talking liberal youtube personality with snarky quips and jabs

Tyrone is that you

It was like he watched million dollar baby and tried to create something even half as soul crushing and still failed . That movie sucked

RARE

cause he is full libtard, who pretends to be non partisan

youtube.com/watch?v=it0EYBBl5LI
>all these mental gymnastics

RARE

>when you think about, life has a liberal bias
except. no.

because he likes dicks in his cheerios

women who have had more than 5 lovers worthless?
In what sense are they worhtless

WE