US TV 50% black, Actual US 12% black. Why?

I am a new immigrant to US, originally from Spain
I now live in Oregon where there are barely any black people. Yet when I turn on the tele at least half the people are black. In Spain, Spanish people are on TV. Why is this burgermen?

stop watching TNT

Jews

Promotion of blacks and nigger culture on tv is also a problem we're facing.

Same thing with homosexuality. People think the US is like 30% homosex but in reality its just being pushed

>watching TV
>ever

or tv shows

and

TV is for old people

old boomer hippie people who believe in leftist bullshit and enjoy seeing negro zoo monkeys paraded around on TV

because black people are simple enough to dislike shows because they're "too white", but most white people are intelligent enough to be able to tolerate those who are different.

If the average american didn't get positive portrayals of niggers every day on the electric jew, they might start to ask why these people are worth saving.

Welcome, amigo! Where in Oregon?

because it cost more because of the lighting

think about it.

affirmative action

Because pink skin semen faces don't watch as much TV due to their higher intelligence thus they aren't the target audience.

Notice that USA TV/movies never appeal to Asians? Because they watch their shit online and on youtube.

most shows have like 1 token main/semi-main black character. nowhere near 50%

unless you're talking about shows like the wire where it makes sense for there to be more blacks

Grants Pass

Captcha Rivers

>Watching TV in 2016

Please allow me to KEK.

Less than 5 percent of America is gay

You're probably watching the BBC. There is no way American television is 50/50 split between white and black. British television however is a different story. I think they have quotas over there.

But commercials, late night shows, and the Internet

And we only have 2% black

It's ridiculous

Every other advert on TV seems to contain a black man-white woman couple

bs i was watching the tele last night and there was a show on that only had niggers on it

Who the hell still watches TV

ads do have lots of blacks, that's true. especially if a chunk of ad time has a mcdonald's commercial, the amount of black people goes up by 60%

what show? were you on bet or watching nba highlights?