In the light of Lil Pips passing I would like to address the bigotry and discrimination of the medication called Xanax

In the light of Lil Pips passing I would like to address the bigotry and discrimination of the medication called Xanax.

STOP it!

It helps with my ADHD, anxiety disorder and body dis-morphia.

There is nothing wrong with taking this medication.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVK7PZIcgkM
discord.gg/y9Tm9sE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_withdrawal_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you an addict boi

i would love some

addictboi

xanax did literally nothing for me

I took Xans once. It was the most overrated shit ever.

He didn’t overdose on Xanax. He overdosed on soy.

b8

t. doselet what are milligrams

>never actually taken xanax

shits great. thats why i dont fuck with it

Is Klonopin at all similar to Xanax?

if you have anxiety disorders, take it. I am going right now to the pharmacy, already run out of it from a couple a days ago.

Can we not make Lil Peep’s death a lecture about drug use...... Lets keep his passing about a man who poured his heart into his music and spoke for kids who thought they had no one to relate too.... yall weird for trying to make Lil Peep’s last day on Earth about his flaws.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVK7PZIcgkM

hard to get that in my area no panic attacks yet

t. idiot bitch

Ya, do some reading. Same drug family

>Lets keep his passing about a man who poured his heart into his music and spoke for kids who thought they had no one to relate too
He perpetuated a shit culture and kept all the people who followed him divided from everyone else

i have been prescribed xanax, klonopin and ativan. xanax was by far the weakest and lasted the shortest.

This, Xanax is overrated af.
Klonopin is gr8 mixed with alcohol, 80% you'll start a fight.
Xanax with booze will just make you "than insufferable retard that had a beer and now we have to carry around"
Anyways, Valium is the patrician benzo.

It just makes me black out if I take enough. No good feels though.

Valium is great.

I dont see how this is music related thread?

>in light of lil pips passing

>Perpetuated a shit culture
>Raps about being suicidal and taking drugs to cope with it
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

doesnt make the thread music related, this is a thread about xanax not lil peep

"""Permanent""" invite
discord.gg/y9Tm9sE
Also op a bitch . Fucking degenerate

yeah def prefer valium over xanax.. xanax just brings me down to much..

>He fell for the pump is stupid meme

TOP JEJ

>take xanax
>don't feel anything
>take a very slightly higher dosage
>wake up with burger king on my chest and can't remember how it got there or anything from the night before
Lame drug but it make playing Neir 1 more fun I guess since it fit with the floaty tone of the game and made the repetitious parts more bearable.

You cant OD on xanax,

A funny story that relates to this is when my friend ordered clonazolam/pam off of uk chems.com back before the drugs ban, we had no idea of dose, apparently we had 4 times the """heavy dose"", broke into the abandoned house near by, smoked mad weed with some lads we knew from school, i remember my mum asking if id been drinking when i returned home at 5am still benzed as fuck

U cant od even on mega doses

I rolled dubs on his death.

I didn't say you could moron
You can still fry your serotonin receptors and be a zombie permanently, at that point you won't even feel them or much of anything anymore. Allegedly fentanyl is cod.

While the is generally true, if mix another CNS depressant you're looking at a pretty quick death.

I fucked with this stuff for only 2 months and the withdrawal cold turkey was the most difficult thing I ever had to deal with in my life. My mind felt like it was attacking itself.

Fuck that, not again.

>I fucked with this stuff for only 2 months and the withdrawal cold turkey was the most difficult thing

PSA cold turkey benzo withdrawals can be fatal.

>Benzodiazepine withdrawal can be severe and can provoke life-threatening withdrawal symptoms, such as seizures, particularly with abrupt or overly rapid dosage reduction from high doses or long time users.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_withdrawal_syndrome

>Le look at me guys i'm an expert on fashionable drugs give me yous

yeah i saw that shit afterwards

i can see why

I took two bars once and proceeded to eat some spaghetti on my couch and before I knew it I was sleeping over the plate with a mess all over my lap. top tier high but will never do it again lol

Yes goy 6 bars a day keeps the depression away now go make my brothers record label some money

Fuck off. Doctor tried to put me on this shit when I was going through therapy for childhood sexual abuse. NEVER take meds to deal with mental issues. You need to work through them, not fuck your brains chemical balance to try and ignore the problem. Being on meds was the worst period of my life, i’d rather have been depressed and a wreck than brave new world myself into believing otherwise. This shit needs to be destroyed, it’s designed to get you hooked, you become dependent on it not to be borderline suicidal, that’s no long term solution

This is why I stick to deliriants, dissociatives, psychedelics, and alcohol.

Fucking losers lmao.

>blacky speaks
>is white
Really activates the almonds

Xanax legit ruined my life. Fuck off with your false flag bait faggot

You ruined your life. Stop blaiming bad decisions on narcotics.

Xanax will turn you into another person, and while under the influence some people don't even remember redosing and will continue to. Almost everyone in college I know that failed out or had to leave/transfer had a xanax habit.

heh

Will follow up with a story. When I was 19 and hanging out with some bartards, they thought it was funny to drop bars in peoples beers when we weren't looking.

This was when the green hulks from the DNMs were all over campus and they were strong and flowing like crazy. I got bar dropped at the pregame, don't remember anything. Apparently I ended up getting fed 3 xanax over the course of the night. Woke up with my face cut up, sleeping on the floor of my apartment. People steal shit, drive, etc and have no recollection. Its not like being a little drunk and making a stupid decision. When you're barred and drunk you lose all sense of control or sensibility.