If Hillary is elected she will take your guns

If Hillary is elected she will take your guns.
And if you try to resist she'll pry your guns from your cold dead hands.

what went wrong?

Still a virgin.

>And if you try to resist she'll pry your guns from your cold dead hands.

No, she'll use her shekel to pay mercenaries to do it for them. Many of which will die in the process. But Israel will thank them for their sacrifice. :^)

I don't even know why she would do that... everyone else has guns, why take mine?

This is an example of a thread that people won't click on because we agree with it.
Sup Forums isn't a normie forum/reddit to garner +1's, newfag.

Are there any pictures of her and lewinsky giving bill a sloppy double blowjob in the cabinet room?

That's when she was a Goldwater Republican girl. When she started to veer ugly she turned liberal.

She will literally create second civil war in America

I hope she doesn't. The world is better off with America taking all the greedy, egoistic, boner for guns having assholes.

They say that about every Democrat. Why not something new this year?

I see what you done did there, Medpack.

she will? oh thank god.

I have like 60. Been trying to sell them, but nobody will buy because everyone else owns at least 60.

How much do you think she'll give me for them

do you think the anti christ can be a woman?
look at that face, you cant trust that face

im sure life is going to excellent under a trump regime, where the guns you buy that are made overseas will cost twice as much thanks to the tariffs

this is the real hillary clinton before she was replaced by a clone

She can't take guns that she can't find. I'm sorry, officer, but that weapon fell overboard on my fishing trip.

we will buy America products only you dirty kike

That emptiness in her eyes... Like staring into the abyss .... Litterally bone chilling

mostly she'll just suck your small virginal penis and then bite it right off so you remain a permavirgin for eternity until you die, mostly likely drowned in an unending sea of tears. And then you will buried in a casket made of the melted-down guns that were taken away from you. Finally, American will officially become a Muslim nation and a mosque will be built over your grave.

One of my greatest points of personal pride is when I speak truth and a thread completely dies. Fuck all faggots, neets, spergies, and basement dwellers.

I'm a deterrent against tyranny. Are you?

I've killed a few threads recently.
All I did was talk about how I beat my wife and encouraged some neets to make a mark on history through political assassinations.
I question the motivations of the mods here

>not buying guns from the country known for their guns