Peep already dead

isnt that him in the middle

peep pumpeepump?

>gives your album a NOT GOOD
wat do?
pump will be next

Why are rappers starting to look like that? Why

Hopefully all of them

girls like it, it's a pretty-boy way of hyping up the "bad boy"/crazy dude image

Hope they all die and Slug Christ just keeps getting better

you can hate me all you want but i legit feel Pump is smart and doing shit for attention and money.
X is way emotional and peep way too depressed but i bet Pump is just a smart nigga fooling people.

>Soythony Soythano, Internets busiest white supremacist

guessing x will commit suicide and pump will die from falling down the stairs or some shit
>esketit

lil pump ofc

Please be me.

Smokepurpp and Pump even said the "ignorant" shit they do is all for image. They know their internet presence is all that matters to make it big, so they keep doing stupid shit, knowing they'll only get more attention.

yeah nigga straight off harvard

truly genius

Uhh, you should look up some more on Pump. That isn't true at all.

ittsa gucci mane thang

gucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci manegucci mane

First Chester,now lil' peep. Are the chainsmokers next??

hes a bit crazy but he definetely aint stupid, thats for sure

X is gunna get killed by one of the migos shooters

>hes a bit crazy but he definetely aint stupid, thats for sure
um no sweetie

are you a fag?
disgusting
gtfo pls

Agree but he might overdo shit

Hopefully all of them.

I tought Pump and Peep were the same person.

X PLEASE!!!

FACE next