Someone catch me up to date on this, i missed out

someone catch me up to date on this, i missed out

Attached: ss+(2018-03-19+at+08.50.29).jpg (1897x745, 213K)

I have yet to see the actual footage

just google "canadian teen suicide thegudda"

Looks fake. Don't be trolled.

It is not worth talking about some guy just blew his head off with a shotgun on a YouTube livestream it is nothing interesting or extrodernery

he wasn't Canadian you fucking mongoloid he was from California

Attached: 1521132739423.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

The kid in the webm posted above killed himself because his mom threatened to kick him out of the house if he didn't get a job. He was already depressed and this drove him over the edge. He livestreamed it on his youtube channel. His online friends also on the stream tried to stop them, but he either ignored them, or he couldn't hear them, and did it anyway. (seemed to me like he couldn't hear them).

its a fake. you can see the video blur right as he pulls the trigger

Stupid is a stupid does.

>215▶
> (OP)
>its a fake. you can see the video blur right as he pulls the trigger
the moment of his body dropping caused the auto focus to readjust you retard fuck

I know the kid and he's still alive.

proof?

slowed it way down

fake they used a watermelon as a prop

proof please

Attached: 1wKTMAk.png (401x329, 261K)

I don't know what that image is and I don't even want to know. You who do want to know. Good luck and have fun. If you walk in a toilet, dont complain about poop raining down on your head. Your choice to enter inside in the toilet Completely your choice,to also choose to walk here in the clean fresh air under the clear blue sky and grass and sun with a nice cold fresh drink.

kek

Where can I get this with sound? I want to her the moms scream.

How bout instead of catching you up, you fucking catch me outside. How about that, huh?

Attached: 1512962361562s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>Get a job, like everybody else your age does
>"Fuck you Mom! Fuck you Dad! I HATE YOU!!!"
>"I'll show you!"
>ka-splat.gif
>And yet, the world keeps turning

just millennial things.....

Attached: 1512518466768.jpg (525x482, 42K)

Look at that frown he's still sad

F

I just moved mine to my pc, glad i looked before i mived it back. Good man user remembering this hero