I've had stomach issues all my life and I'm only 20...

I've had stomach issues all my life and I'm only 20. I can't eat anything with a lot of tomato sauce or anything spicy (even mild).
Doctors say I just have a sensitive stomach (NO GASTRITIS) BUT i don't think it's worth living if I can't eat what i want .

Anyone have remedies or magic to help me eat what ever I want without vomting all night? Btw I'm only 20

Attached: 1521330987526.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Life is multifaceted, OP. Theres more to life than just eating, you can find things out there you enjoy while keeping a more bland diet. This is something I've been considering a lot too in relation to food, coffee and alcohol

go to a dr ask for bentyl

M or F?

i tend to eat healthy and exercise but it really sucks that you are scared to eat anything with chili or tomatos because you know for a fact you will throw it all up later that night

Attached: dat-sad-fat-cat_1510156874952.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Literally weed. I have ulcerative colitis but literally take no medication because I just smoke. It helps with stomach issues like crohn's disease and uc, so it might help you.

Hispanic M

Eat other stuff, dude.
Have you tried fruit? Fruit fuckin rules. You can get a ton of flavor out of that stuff.

I was given something like that once , but it gave me constipation and HOLY SBIT I ALMOST DIED BC I WAS THROWING UP AND COULDNT RELEASE ALL THIS SHIT. I ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WASNT GONA SEE ANOTHER DAY

Attached: 1511315544641.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Take cbd

Or does anyone know SECRET instant stomach relief remedies ? That could give me less pain hopefully

Attached: 1515285044352.jpg (660x716, 53K)

You have the rest of your life ahead of you, decades and decades. Very soon, the advances in understanding about the gut biome ('good' bacteria) which have been made in the last few years are going to give rise to cures for all sorts of things. Hang on in there.

And in the meantime, look up salicylates and see about minimising your intake of them. Just a thought, given you mention tomatoes.

And have you tried taking wheat and dairy out of your diet?

"White" strains are the key my dude definitely some white rhino, white fire, white widow

you sound like a retard fuck face i tired fuckin kys bith

Try building up a tolerance over time? Start with one chilli flake in your vanilla porridge and slowly work upwards. Idk if it'll work but our bodies are pretty adaptable.

Ok, I'll try to stop being a faggot and live with it. Thank you anons

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-02-21-07-51-22.jpg (1439x1409, 753K)

Got the same symptoms, though they did diagnose me with gastritis. Biggest thing I've found to help is to take daily fiber supplements. Keep your system flushed with plenty of fiber, and it reduces the chances of having a flare up. Also, space out when you eat your trigger foods, give yourself at least a day in between and eat something absorptive with it, like bread.

Get on bentyl or dicyclomine. I was in the ER this morning with stomach pain so bad I had to be carried out of my house. One dicylomine later and I'm fine.

i used to eat a fuck tonne of chillies, also love foods involving vinegar and citrus

i have GERD now and all 3 of those set me off

Even if you don't have gastritis, this helps at times when your stomach hurts

Attached: workslikeacharm.jpg (450x450, 22K)

You really are a little bitch, user. Man up, and learn to live eating only what you can eat. Don't an hero yourself for petty shit like this.

Mate try having hiatus hernia.
I cannot eat without smoking weed and getting the munchies.
If I have no weed, I can't eat for 4 days and end up having to force myself.
My stomach is protruding through a hole in my esophagus and it's being squeezed tight so I always feel full up even after not eating for days... and forcing myself to eat makes me quite sick.

Just ran out today so probably won't be able to eat till Friday when I get cash/weed again.

Attached: hiatal-hernia-symptoms.jpg (479x359, 29K)