Stolen panties thread.Anyone else steal panties from dorm laundry room

Stolen panties thread.Anyone else steal panties from dorm laundry room.

Attached: IMG_0407.jpg (1822x1006, 639K)

i had the opportunity to swipe a pair that were abandoned. but i resisted. and i'm proud that i made that decision.

Attached: IMG_0406.jpg (1880x1046, 302K)

disgusting and pathetic.

I don't steal them, but we have a laundry room in our apartment building where girls often hang up their panties to dry or might find them in the dryer. I've "used" them on many occasions.

pic related. it's a pair of panties found in the dryer with my dick in them.

Attached: 2a0170920_215520.jpg (2000x1125, 1.46M)

Attached: .jpg (474x266, 13K)

Take my roommate girlfriends all the time to use as a cum rag

would be my full time hobby if were on campus

I prefer to cum in the crotch and put them back so that they wear "clean" panties with my cum soaking into their pussy

>being this much of a beta

see

My sisters

Attached: nbb68.jpg (908x1210, 684K)

you fucking degenerates

any too

it's pointless to steal from a laundry room bc you don't know whose panties ur stealing

dirty bitch

do you ever put a little cum on her clean panties or in her lotions?

Holy shit those got to smell amazing

the smell and taste was very strong and delicious. I got them within minutes of her taking them off. They were still warm

Has anyone here ever been caught stealing panties? If so, what happened? How did you handle the situation?

Attached: 1514019882741.jpg (1024x985, 100K)

Use to cum in my mother in laws lotion, It was great to know sh was rubbing my cum all over her face By the time she got to the end it was pure cum.

Fuck yes

Amazing dirty cunt

That is an amazing feeling. I take it you did this pretty often?

At my last job I used to come in about an hour earlier than everyone else so I could cum into a bottle of lotion that belonged to the girl who sat next to me. I probably did it close to 30 times. It had a strong perfume which covered the smell of my cum and also let me know when she was putting it on. I got hard again every time thinking about it.

Attached: IMG_0340sd.jpg (1815x1361, 1.22M)

Attached: 20160911_144257.jpg (2315x1736, 826K)

I have a bunch of stepdaughters but she's underage

I've been doing this for awhile
I lost the interest in stealing clean ones out of the dryer... other than maybe super soft ones to fap with. If a girl doesn't put all her clothes in the wash and leaves some or leaves her dirty clothes in the laundry room waiting for a washer or something I will usually grab them. I need to stop lol

you play with her panties? how old is she?

I usually take them out of the bathroom after she showers or out of her laundry basket. They're always smelly as fuck and stained.

Here's some stolen panties that I've taken from various girls throughout the years.

Shit feels so awesome.

Attached: 21104065_10154578539267084_973214131_o.jpg (1080x1920, 265K)

I did it every morning in the shower before work. Was a great thing. Since then I have moved on to coming on the chicks chairs at work after everyone is gone for the night, each night shoot a load on a lucky contestant Feels good when I walk in the morning and see them sitting in my jizz

okay so i've been doing this since i was about 12 or 13 (am 20 now). i remember i got caught not stealing them directly but my mom found some in my room when i was like 14 that i stole from a friends' sister. she was absolutely livid and even more mad when i wouldn't tell her where i got them from... i was so scared i didn't do it for about another year... eventually got back to it lol. super easy to get them at university now

Best kind

Got caught twice
First time the chick was just like wtf u doing but I played it off like oh shit this isn’t my load of laundry my bad
The second different chick was all hey it’s cool don’t worry please sniff them then took a pic as I did
That’s the story of how I got a badass picture on the wall of the laundry room that said banned....

Attached: 20160911_144325.jpg (2328x1746, 871K)

great age for dirty panties. so smelly

No pics, but I frequently get in a quick fap when I'm over at friends' houses for parties or something. I'll go to the bathroom and do a little quick snooping to find a pair of panties and I'll wipe a little cum into the crotch before putting them away again.

This lesbian friend of mine is my favorite. Her unwashed panties smell so unbelievably amazing. I get rock hard instantly with just one whiff of that girl's crotch.

Lets see the panties

gotta love dirty girls

Give me a few min...

Attached: wetfire.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

bump

bump comment

Looking forward to it

technical difficulties

Some stolen panties I came in.

Attached: 0000.jpg (864x1536, 259K)

That you?

Sounds fun

no i bought them and this was the vid that i was sent. cost 75 bucks but came in sealed bag and smelled amazing

I bet you'd dig a turd out of a drainpipe too.

It's ok to have a juvenile, disgusting fetish. But only if you can admit it. Otherwise, you're just fucked in the head.

really lol how sheltered are you panty fetish is disgusting? lol go to bed kiddo