Fitfag here

Fitfag here
When you neckbearded, twink, virgin faggots look that this pic do you envy my Chadness
Ask an alpha male anything

Attached: 20180318_221121.jpg (1440x1080, 601K)

now post a real picture of you.

Nah, not really.

I bet you’re a big hit at the fag bars

Attached: default.jpg (1440x1440, 1.46M)

Which crippling social problem do you have?

wears hat bc insecure about hairline

how's that 5head Sup Forumsro

Attached: T9Jh9C6.jpg (1080x1320, 110K)

It's weird man I get more gratification rejecting women than sleeping with them, I used to get friendzoned constantly when I was a 140lbs

Can't hold a phone with one hand, what a fucking bitch hahahaha

fucken got eeeem

Avoidant personality disorder, most people who obsessively are extremely insecure

I can't take a steady pic with one hand when you're on 400mg of caffeine you get the shakes

I did a cycle of test and tren like 2 years ago and it made my temples recede half an inch or so, I'm 28 so most people my age do not have perfect, teenage hairlines

"Caffeine"

Deadlift, squat, and bench. Go.
Also how many years/months lifting?

Oh I get it now, he’s retarded. He thinks the friendzone is an actual thing.

>implying doing a cycle outweighs the benefits of having a good hairline
>does a cycle, still looks mediocre at best
>doesn't actually get bitches and posts on Sup Forums for admiration and acceptance
>girls prefer an athletic build over bodybuilders unless they lift regularly themselves and even then most females who are into bodybuilding are gross

so do you wear truckers in public or some of them flat brim DC hats, cue ball.

Attached: 777135b4b87d229908c534f548f6c323.png (401x852, 644K)

Was it worth it? Or is that all fluff?

Not really I've been on finanasteride since I've been 21, I've always been very conscious of protecting my hairline

405, 270 bench for 3, I don't squat lol

What's it like being a virgin with big muscles?

you guys really haven't seen this picture before?

Nah bro you can tell the hat's I wear are brandless from Amazon, I'm not a brandwhore faggot Mexican who wears snapbacks

First time I posted it was like 4 days ago

what can i get some Tren? phantom labs is down.
no chinese shit either

You should be doing more if that pic is you. Weak. Up your game before bragging, faggot. Even on Sup Forums

Attached: 1507252689964.jpg (527x935, 182K)

just stop lifting

Attached: HO6RXIAQ8JakNUg3t-m7gXcRowBRl2hYr37bzo6XeWw.jpg (626x768, 77K)

In August marks my 4th year

>wearing brandless hats from amazon makes me better than some people, in my mind.

But why I know it's hard for many people to comprehend but I enjoy lifting and listening to my music on good headphones the same as many if you enjoy playing video games and world of Warcraft

Attached: Snapchat-1755568957.jpg (1080x1920, 509K)

>get some Tren?

Attached: 1521173210488.jpg (850x437, 82K)

It certainly does

Attached: Snapchat-798473756.jpg (1080x1920, 620K)

Roidsource I think they're restocking right now though

does anyone not know that people who still post themselves in this position uninronically look dyel when their arms are relaxed with not pump or the right light? and you posted it on Sup Forums dude. can someone post the failed normie archetype?

thanks broh!

lmao, I don't play video games at all though.

actually, i'm a military fag (USMC). so if anything you can call me a cardio fag if need be. I train for functional strength if that's what you call it.

regardless I don't sit on Sup Forums and post pictures of myself in a sleeveless cut off. I ACTUALLY go out and fuck bitches and spend minimal time in the gym and have a great physique regardless.

i don't know why it's hard for you curlbro chads to understand you jeopardize your health for minimal temporary benefits that realistically benefit you marginally in the long run

Attached: p4vJEO8.jpg (1600x1200, 476K)

Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

this pasta? lol

Don't project your insecurities on me brah

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

Attached: Linden Vey.png (720x456, 329K)

Salsa or guac?

Damn. The roid rage is strong with this one...

here is the background on this so-called 'meme'
=============
It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 12 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade him.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
and even if you had cameras, devices,
and all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't dissuade him.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really.