2 days ago was my birthday, now I'm 28 years old and I've already wasted my entire life. AMA

2 days ago was my birthday, now I'm 28 years old and I've already wasted my entire life. AMA

Attached: 14891120.jpg (257x253, 14K)

Time you enjoyed wasting wasn't wasted - John Lennon

Happy Birthday

No you haven't you stupid fagget.

You haven’t missed shit.

I know that feeling. I'll be 27 next month, and I AIN'T SHIT. I'M THE WORST EVER.

ROCKY WAS WORLD CHAMP WHEN HE WAS 27. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE.

Attached: dj1000.jpg (600x400, 38K)

Join. The. Club.

Attached: 1496972772856.jpg (500x667, 58K)

you're still young enough to make a success of yourself. whether you will is entirely in your hands

Learn to live

maybe comparing yourself to dwayne johnson isn't the best way to measure your success. baby steps

>Learn to live
I exercise and eat girls' asses out all the time.

YEAH. Maybe that's because he's the GOAT. If I wasn't such a piece of shit, maybe I could be GOAT. But I'll NEVER not be a piece of shit. That's why I'm the WOAT.

>:'(

Eating ass is no measure of success.

Yeah, what the hell you know about it, Aristotle?

Attached: eR2i5Ii.jpg (435x244, 28K)

Eating as leant pay the bills

Doesn’t*

I've got a job and I pay my bills, but I'm still a PIECE OF SHIT. I'm the WOAT. People who suck are better than me.

K then buy your pussy.

my name is bob...i was a juicer, you know, using steroids? diabanol and winstrol... ohh, they use that on race horses for christ sakes and now I'm bankrupt, im divorced, my two grown kids won't even return my phone calls

Attached: Bob_01.jpg (250x330, 17K)

We cant all be Elon Musk. I find the best way to go about it is to compare to your past self. Are you moving forward? Good. If not, identify the small changes you want and make them. Rinse and repeat

I don't need to buy pussy, I eat ass all the time. You said eating ass doesn't make me successful, ergo-I'M A PIECE OF SHIT.

Fight club bitch

Get sick and wonder why it happened eating trash.

So I'm supposed to just accept NEVER being the champ? Always being a piece of MONKEY CRAP? I'm supposed to be happy with that? I'm supposed to look myself in the mirror and have respect for what I see? I'd rather hurl both of us into the freezing waters of the hudson river.

Let's kill ourselves, OP.
It'll never get better for us. We're too far gone.

i can bet you just about anything i've managed to ruin my life far more and i'm only 24

i can't tell if you're trolling or not. either way the answer is the same. you gotta stop living in an adolescents fantasy and grow up.

i'm willing to bet i've screwed my life up more than you and i'm turning 24 tomorrow

I'm not trolling. I'm legit going to be 27 next month, and I'm legit a piece of trash.

You're lying to yourself if you say you wouldn't want to be champ at 27.

You still got a chance, I'm 32 unemployed, unmarried, and soon homeless. I'm ready to welcome death with open arms.

Champion of what? Exploiting girls you will never understand?

no dumbass, world heavyweight champion. Are you retarded? Wtf are you even talking about? Exploiting girls? Is this because I eat ass? Girls love getting their shitter slathered in spit.

Fix you... it really isn’t hard if you try.

i'm living with my parents right now. for the third time in my adult life. today i had surgery to get not just my 4 wisdom teeth removed but also three seperate molars that were too past saving. i have cavities in every tooth and will lose more in the next few years. i barely graduated high school and did'nt go to college. i'm unemployed and have been for almost a year and have two shoplifting charges on my record (stealing groceries i couldn't afford). i used to weigh 250, i then lost 80 pounds and was able to hover there before gaining every single pound back in less than a year, and i'm riddled with acne all over my body. i've spent my life just avoiding every oppurtunity and letting men date me and use me to take care ofthem until they could finally do better and leave and i've blamed my tendancy of avoiding taking chances on depression and now i can't really do anything. i can't even get a job at mcdonalds. and when i finally found my current boyfriend who seems to genuinley care for me and want to be with me, i essentially ruined his life with my own bullshit

And you love doing it... be proud you suck at women.

>letting men date me and use me
>current boyfriend
fag

i have a vagina
which i can't even really see most of when i sit and lean over because i've gained so much weight so good job user you proved my point more

A total fag, but still better than you.

wait another 10 years and then if you're still in the same place in life then you've wasted it and should kill self.

did you ever let your bfs pee on u?

An Hero user

oh god no i have a bit more self respect than that and also i'm grossed out easily and probably wouldve ended up vomiting and ruining the mood but i did have an ex that wanted me to pee on him

You've never been the brightest kid in your class, have you?

You posted a pic of the worst fucking version of the turtles ever. Fuck you, you should take a belt and Robin Williams yourself immediately.

Well then stfu. You didn't get used at all if you never let a dude sprinkle a few drops on you. Prude bitch. God made you fat to punish you for not liking anal sex. Your boyfriend wasn't lying, it would have strengthened your relationship.

i know i'm ragging on myself here but like how bored and unhappy are you with yourself and your own life that you just kinda sit on Sup Forums and throw weird pointless tantrums insulting others lmao. i hate myself and deserve to die but god damn at least i'm still better than you

This one's on the house, you sad slut. Not only are you not better than me, you're not better than YOU. The old you was way better. You went downhill. How tf you gonna let your past self kick your ass in the year 2k18? smdh famalam

also, stay outta this, I'm gonna get pics from this bitch

>gaining every single pound back in less than a year

you'd have to put on over three ounces every single day on average.... how?

29 yo user here. I make 15 dollars an hour washing dishes which is mostly comprised of me watching Hulu on my phone and eating free bbq and have two married bi gfs. All of this transpired within the span of a year. It's never too late for things to change fellow user, trust me...

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

i think my retarded dog that couldn't stand on his own and needed diapers every day is better than you buddy

its not hard when you don't work and live with your overweight family who only stocks the kitchen with various junk food and rarely eats dinners that aren't fast food because its easier than arguing with my brothers about food
also my family is just... really good at gaining weight. its really not hard forus, we're the type of people that could eat a single twinkie and suddenly our pants don't fit

sorry to hear that user, twinkies aren't good for anyone though. calories in, calories out. everyone gains about the same weight from a twinkie.

You live the life of a greaseball who's about to have everything come crashing down around him. That's nothing to aspire to, m8.

People like you should really hope there's no heaven and hell lol

>I make 15 dollars an hour washing dishes
Where do you work, user, and how'd you get that job?

send pics of your puss n' doodoo hole

its really obnoxious honestly, a bitch can't have one cheat day without it ruining everything i've worked for to lose weight and it makes it rather disheartening you know? if its so easy for me to gain weight, why bother losing the weight anyway?

you first. we'll post matching nudes

Holy shit, OP here! you guys are awesome! Thanks for the cool comments and replies, peace ya'll

Attached: h2kfGPp.jpg (284x339, 17K)

>a bitch can't have one cheat day without it ruining everything i've worked for to lose weight and it makes it rather disheartening you know?

wouldn't know. i don't usually get hungry enough to eat more than 1.5 meals a day when i'm sedentary. you have my sympathies though.

>why bother losing the weight anyway?
health, attractiveness