Why do women prefer conservative men when liberal men understand their feelings better?

Why do women prefer conservative men when liberal men understand their feelings better?

Attached: i.jpg (1280x853, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonian.com/2018/03/05/why-its-hard-for-conservatives-to-date-in-dc-right-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because all women want is to look like the superior woman in the eyes of other women

>liberal men understand their feelings better
Why would a chick want a dude that knows what it's like to have a dick inside them?
Faggot.

i know this is bait but i'll bite
.... this isnt true at all, i'm a lib in a very conservative area, i'm tattooed and my hair is colored like a turbo libcuck, and i've fucked everyone and their mothers

conservatives are more likely to date a woman long term thus meaning they are more likely the cucks than the liberal hellspawn that is gender fluidity and sex positive behavior

your theory is shite

Because we like to talk to our girlfriends and fuck our boyfriends.

Logic

Because if a woman wanted to be with a woman, they'd just date a woman.

because they already have a pussy. they dont need two.

This is the bait. A fantasy of the libtard

Attached: 1508367496317.jpg (700x1006, 179K)

No idea, being conservative is kinda like being short or unemployed around here, gotta hit dumpster pigs to get anything. All the tards in their MAGA hats and Mossy Oak jackets despite having zero outdoorman qualities around here are with whales on welfare or crackwhores in their 50s.

Meanwhile anyone with sense is Dem-leaning but distrustful of anyone with enough money to campaign, and we have the more average-to-high-quality market cornered.

Because liberal men are beta cucks

...wut?

>women prefer conservative men
>conservation men
>men
my sides
dat samefag
sage

i live in coal country of WV... conservative men are all "family values" so no, lol, how are libs cucks if i'm fucking but not dating

This! I've fucked more Trump loving pickup driving hicks girlfriends and wives in the last year I have actually lost count.
The one thing I have noticed is that most these ladies can't stand the way their husbands and boycucks try to control them.

because they are pussies. She wants to know the MAN will fuck someone up if they fuck with her.

soyboi liberal detected.

The only "women that" prefer conservative sissy bois are their bucktoothed meth-whore sisters and the lumbering dough beasts they call mama.

Coal country....as in full of niggers? Ok lib I understand what's going onm. It's not fucking when your forced to watch Tyrone pound the shit out of whatever mentally retarded chick you happen to be paying for.

Women want a man that doesn't pee his pants at the first sign of adversity and is not a whiner.

they don't you stupid peasent, all women care about is what you look like and what you do for a living, if she can tell her friends she's dating a handsome doctor or ceo type rich guy, or bad ass gangster or what ever that gets some sort of clout, that's all she cares about, it's about being better then your friends and not dating a guy who is ugly/out of shape

most girls could give a fuck about your political affiliation, if anything being a conservative and trying to fuck a liberal woman if you bring up your politics at all you will probably just cock block yourself because they will realize they despise you

Attached: 1415929011865.jpg (500x705, 100K)

you sound upset :)

No you haven't

That is a lie

sister-fucking mediocre chub detected

you reek of low class. girls can smell it on you.

truth hurts doesn't it? :)

Are you this fucking much of a cuck. Conservative men that voted Trump can't get a single date from women. Second if you bring up your politics on a date you are probably a virgin.

washingtonian.com/2018/03/05/why-its-hard-for-conservatives-to-date-in-dc-right-now/

Blue Collar worker detected.

"liberal" "men" are bitter

>people still fall for these obvious bait threads
lmao