Hey Sup Forumsros , Tell me, Why didn't girls like him?

Hey Sup Forumsros , Tell me, Why didn't girls like him?

Clear skin, Decent haircut, big nig lips, and strong jawline

Attached: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (2197x1463, 298K)

his lack of social skills

Weird and an obvious sociopath. They were probably scared of him.

Hi, OP here.
Women overlook that, looks over personality,

His dick was 3 inches hard

Now this is a answer I can get behind.

He looks like a white version of that one Asian dude who reviews Skyrim mods

No way. You mean to tell me that women aren't attracted to socially autistic weirdos? What next, lifting won't get me girls?. Hahahha good bait mate

he literally only ever attempted to talk to a girl 1 time, and that was to say "hey" as he walked past one on a bridge

If you are going to shitpost at least do it properly

>Clear skin, Decent haircut, big nig lips, and strong jawline

he had more going for him than i do. bastard.

And yet he died a virgin.

you're fucking retarded, the dude that you posted has the social skills of a fucking ant. no type of charisma and was weird as shit. also I think you're hyping up his looks, he's is average at best

He didn't actually ask girls out. He sat in public waiting for people to walk up to him out of nowhere.

imagine the most awkward fedora you've met. He wasn't that on the outside, but hear the way he spoke and the thoughts in his head that came out, he was the cringiest goddam bastard you'd ever meet

eh, wrong. he was an obvious creep and he wasn't THAT good-looking.

Too ‘pretty’
What a faggot.

He drove a BMW.

because he looks gay with those fucking glasses and has the gayest pose for a pic ever. looks more gay then fucking elton john just look at him. every girls gaydar would go off and say well he is fucking for sure

Attached: flipp faggot.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Honestly, if he would have just asked a girl out, he'd probably get laid. However, autism and bad parenting made him believe that sex would just come to him naturally. Thankfully, Satan finally took his virginity. Although, not quite the way he imagined it would be.

Looks pretty feminine to me. Should a just went to the gay bars if he wanted attention

Nah man. Im not ugly as fuck, but im no looker. I have pulled some pretty good looking girls throughout the years because i can talk to girls.. there was actually a thing not long ago about women wanting men leas attractive than them so other women wouldnt steal them away, shit has gotten crazy over the last 20 to 30 years.