Lil Peep's last video before death

youtu.be/EyKmcQB07YE

This is so sad, how could this happen???

>being this much of an obnoxious faggot
Glad to see him go.

>I'm good, I'm not sick

hell be fine

>El Paso
So did being in Texas literally make him kill himself?

The same thing happened to Soundgarden dude

texas is for tough men not pussies

Texas is the soyboy killer

can't say we didn't warn him.

It's not called Hell Paso for nothing

lmao
As someone who normally shits on Texas I'd like to thank Texas for its contribution to humanity by killing that faggot.

what a degenerate faggot., really hard to feel bad for somebody like that.

Press S to spit on his grave

SSSSSSSSSSS

>I almost choked to death
>I'm good, I'm not sick
>El Paso imma see you tonight

At least he died with dignity

he died doing what he loved dying

Lul imagine buying a ticket to a show then it's cancelled because the artist is a retard and died

I'm a massive Peep fan. I started listening to his stuff late last year and been listening ever since, unfortunately I can't say I'm surprised considering 90% of his songs talk about dying young and taking opiates.

Look at the sky tonight, all of the stars have a reason. A reason to shine, a reason like mine and I'm falling to pieces.

I can’t imagine thinking retardedly enough to buy a ticket to such degenrate stage crying

*Oh wait I just remembered the Soundgarden guys next gig was in Texas. He literally preferred to kill himself than go back to Texas

literally who? what a cuck. bottom of the ocean.

>takes drugs
>I DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT
>dies
literally poetry

I feel ya man, its not some elaborate or complex pretentious music but it's quite emotional and speaks to people when they are sad and feeling down. Celebrating the death of a 21yo however degenerate he might have been is sad, i hope none of yall lose anyone from drug abuse. A very good friend of mine is battling a opoid habit and shit like this makes me very fucking scared for his future.

he died in Arizona, this vid wasn't that recent to his death

What fucking retard. It's dipshits like this that teach 15 year olds to start taking xans because hurr drugs are cool. Glad he died, this will serve as a sort of PSA.

>taking 12mg of xanax

what a fucking retard

Imagine the smell...

>i almost choked to death
>quote from man who chokes to death

Cunt.

make dumb decisions, wind up dead