I need your help Sup Forums

I need your help Sup Forums

Been dating my GF for 3 years. She's a great GF honestly. Best I've ever had. The only problem is that I don't find her physically attractive. At all. All her friends are hotter than her. Her friends say I'm the most attractive guy she's ever dated. Honestly, I'm average as fuck. I've dated hotter women but they were all self-centered cunts.

Am I stupid for wanting to dump my GF and find someone better looking?

Attached: kirk_sad.jpg (720x530, 107K)

Yes.

Find another one first, then dump the current one.

No. Be as nice as possible and let her down gently... "it's not you, it's me". Life is too short to be with someone you don't find attractive. No exceptions.

/Thread

Tarzan technique. I like it.

I agree. I feel like I'm settling for less despite all of her other great qualities.

Is she fat, ugly or both?

She's slightly overweight but not fat. It's mostly her face and the fact she's always a mess.

i have dated several beautiful cunts, they are total bitches heck married one going thru ugly divorce, lying bitch tells my kids that i'm a dick i rarely see my kids, if i have known the headache that i going thru now, i should have stuck with the meh average pump and dump girl that would take care of me instead of the other way around, i have been married for ten years i don't remember a single day that she serve me food when i was doing something, while the meh girl gave me that sandwich and a cold one see i still remember it, beautiful women are a shitload bullshit hassle! fuck that im leaving.

Thanks for the perspective user. My GF makes me food all the time and showers me with affection. She's a wonderful person. I just wish I found her physically attractive. I'm always slightly embarrassed to introduce her as my GF because of it.

Honestly, no trolling.
If you’re literally not attracted to her AT ALL you need to move on. Sexual attraction is a critical part of a healthy relationship. (But then how have you been together THREE YEARS?).
If you can get it up for her but you just wish she were hotter/like her friends, suck it up and move on. Life is compromises, and believe me you’re not a 10 either.
T. A guy happily married 10 years

BEST NAME

Why..the fuck..have you been dating some bitch..you DON'T even find attractive..FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS?
Good god Sup Forumsros, buy a fucking Fleshlight for fucks sake instead of dating cows or trolls just to have a warm moist hole to plow...
Standards? What standards? Half of Sup Forums would fuck a 300lb post-op negroid.

Need a pic...I’ve dated all ends of the spectrum so I can let you know

I went through a phase of depression for a few years and spent it almost entirely alone. It's all fear of being alone I guess.

Tell you what, son...
They don' t get prettier.
If looks are what bugs you,
you're in for a rough ride.

I have to agree with those erring you on the side of caution. My ex on a good night was probably a 7.5 physically, but had everything else, a good career, a level head, independent, intelligent, etc etc.

Sometimes when things were meh in the relationship I'd envision myself with more attractive women, even some of my exes, but when things were good and I was in the moment with her I never for a second would have wished for anything else.

Depends on how you feel user, you can find someone far more attractive than they objectively are based upon other aspects of them, and that was certainly the case for me. Unprotected sex and nutting inside her every time made a big difference, too.

I would say if you don’t really enjoy being with her then dump that shit but if you’re the settler then idk

Attached: 2FEAD533-3802-44F9-9383-82F0EB5CA0F7.jpg (640x640, 58K)

yeah beauty rots

weight your options carefully, you could always improve her looks, behavior on the other hand is ingrained hard to change i know first hand my wife is a ball buster.

Pics? Wanna know what we're dealing with here

you find someone who you find attractive inside and are happy with. looks fad, for everyone. if you go after that youll never be happy.

you sound like a moron.

Bottom line, this. If you're serious about dating, find someone you can grow old with, not someone who will grow old to be with.

sure sure kiddo nice try, keep baiting faggot

Attached: 1521245384586.gif (196x300, 1.95M)

She should be just attractive enough to get your dick hard.
Anything more than that just causes problems.

Attached: 48a6d.jpg (333x414, 30K)

One of the wisest songs I ever heard!

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life NEVER make a pretty girl your wife. Go from my personal point of view find and make an ugly girl marry you.

Beautiful girls are the worst people. There are too many guys who’ve never banged a hottie always chasing them and bending over backwards for their attention that they become monsters.

You just have to decide where you like to be on the hot vs. crazy spectrum (how much effort is a hot girl worth to you?) then try and beat the curve.

Sounds like OP needs to date someone hotter.

Attached: 54B5369F-41BE-49AE-BBE3-82F4E1E9859A.jpg (279x300, 86K)

Break it off now. You already resent her. Admit you need a certain level of hotness to get off. BTW you are shallow. Nothing wrong with that, but know it and except it. PS, you'll never find anyone to satisfy you.

>except
Sigh!

I think you meant:
Accept...

god fuck off jerry

yes. yes you are.

I could have been rude and called you an illiterate fuckwad.

I was trying to be nice and simply educate you..

Now YOU can fuck off.

pics or it didnt happen