Modern day cobain?

Modern day cobain?

cobain was murdered

Glad that faggot's dead, serves him right for apropriating the word goth.

what impact did this guy have? your delusional

[Citation needed]

No hes the worst member of GBC but domehow the most popular. I dont want to disrespect someone who just died but if he was alive id call him a faggot and say only fags like him.

depressed, drug addict making music that wasnt accepted by many at the time but still had a cult following?

His delusional what?

>wasn't accepted
codewords for people thought his music was fucking trash

>accepted at the time but had a cult following
lol cobain popularized grunge and was seen as groundbreaking genius before his death

thats not yung goth aka pedo goth

Lil Peep is also hotter than Cobain so..

>was seen as groundbreaking genius before his death

yeah by all the grunge kids

The guy will have the legacy of “Who knows what he could have been?”

He had a feeling that was uniquely himself and that feeling itself could be inspirational to emo/trappers coming up.

Ps: The album that came out this year did show a glimpse of somewhat new and relatable be for what it’s worth

Cobain was relevant.

by losers

grunge took over the world after they came out. there was nothing that sounded like them on the radio at the time.

Modern day faggot, yes.

no way. kurt was an undiagnosed chad.

You're right, but...
There is a slight chance that his wave will be intensified after his death. People romanticize with the dead quite often, and I'm pretty sure they'll hop along on the dickride train.
Given that he's 21, people will start saying shit like:
>"What would've been if he carried on?"
>"He was an innovator!"
>"A true hero in the field of popular music!"
Having that said, be prepared to be spammed with upcoming Lil Peep clones from all over the place.
Also, as much as I can't stand his music, it was a logical step in the current landscape of hip-hop, and for better or worse, will continue to be. It makes perfect sense, it's an occurring situation in that genre.
Much in the same way The Beastie Boys grew up with a lot of classic rock and later sampled it, Peep and his peers grew up with emo and all sorts of other bullshit, that would later be sampled and adjusted to today's trendy sounds.
It's not something I support, but rather understand (and avoid, rightfully so, and you should too, because I don't think it's gonna go away that easy).

shitty pretty boy white boy faggot who makes shitty music. all about image and looks. drug addict who ods.... sounds about right

that really no contest cobain was better looking and had a misunderstood genius aura about him, where lil peep just seems like a douche

Lil Peep is slightly more handsome. And he's more of a bad boy than Cobain was so it makes him even more attractive

more intelligent deeper thinker more creative rugged good looks, what does lil peep have over cobain

nothing sounds like lil peep either

watch the montage of heck then try posting this again

he looks like one of the delinquent kids at school who goes on to work at a car wash. kurt launched a genre of music on his good looks alone because grunge sounded like ass.

this board is gonna be shit for a while, isn't it?

>gonna be
It is.

well, it's gonna be worse

yeah desu

>Modern day cobain?
Well, what instrument did he play?

>grunge
>genius
what.

Xanax

>board made for under aged faggots
>this board is gonna be shit for a while

Gothboiclique is only known because of lil peep

You literally posted the most deliberately contrarian opinion possible you sassy faggot

Surprise surprise the nu male masses are attracted to literal SHIT. We been bumping GBC since before lil peep think we give a fuck about bandwagoners??

>wasn't accepted by many
Nirvana toured the whole fucking world and sold out half the venues you idiot

nobody actually thinks this

yeah I don't have any sympathy for him. he had all the opportunity/money/support to do whatever--stop crying.

Sold out to all the grungy kids that liked him you idiot, I didnt say cobain was liked by noone.

This post was a question for a discussion
I didnt actually state that he was a modern day cobain.

>whiny faggot
>awful fanbase
>mediocre music
>drug addict
>degenerate
yup, hopefully his fans follow in his footsteps.

but he was literally the most generic "special" artist of all time, all show

>lil peep just seems like a douche
Your average faggot hating on lil peep, everyone. If you'd ever even seen a video of him speaking, you would know that he does not seem like a douche.

Wish you fags would shut up about this nigger, I'm just here for Beatles shitposting and nobody is Beatle shitposting today

More like Lil Dead amirite niggers XD

i second this

Do we really need two of these threads?