Rap & Hiphop are a scourge

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

Those who "create" rap and hip-hop are an affront to civilization. They're the proverbial "slap to the face" to every man, woman and child who's pushed themselves beyond limits previously thought unimaginable, to achieve heights of success one could only dream of.

Those who willingly listen to rap and/or hip-hop, are the most dangerous of miscreants - examples of de-evolution. In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease. Ironic, really, since doing exactly that would be going against the argument in the second paragraph.

I genuinely hope humanity can recover from the plague that rap and hip-hop brought forth, but the more logical part of my brain knows it's truly a lost cause.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmfzWpp0hMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We get it, you hate black people

OP confirmed soyboy

(You)

>despising rap and hiphop because its practitioners are lazy and avoid hard work, is somehow equatable with "low testosterone"
Stop stealing quality Sup Forums memes, you fucking fruit, and applying them in the wrong way. In fact, just stop breathing.

Just dropping by to wholeheartedly agree, if you're an adult and you listen to rap you're a joke of a man.
Rap is utter shit made by stupid people who can't play instruments for stupid people who don't know music.
Black people try to come up with a genre and all they do is steal other music and call it sampling while they talk about raping and killing people haha

If you're white and you listen to rap you're the ultimate soyboy

>a black person can make something this incredible, because he's studied for years - decades, perhaps - to perfect not only his chosen instrument but just about everything else about music
>"oh you hate black people because the lazy ones make rap and hiphop"
Wrong, you fairy. Try again. No, actually - don't try at all. Just die.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmfzWpp0hMc

Really glad to see people here with their head on straight, rap isn't music, it's just niggers banging their heads against the wall making money for Jewish record executives while their neighbourhoods get shittier and they point the finger at whitey that made them rich.

Rap is proof that niggers can't make music.

That's not incredible though, simple chords, banal style, uninspired rubbish.
Never heard of this boon on guitar but he should have been a rapper then someone might know his name, he can play but has no soul, he's no clapton or Harrisson

Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face than the fact that rap and hip hop is growing everyday and that it makes you angry :)

It's not growing it's irrelevant, Katy Perry probably sold more than Kanye West.

>not sure if magnificent troll or absolutely, American-level retardation
I actually recoiled in literal shock from that one. If you're a troll? Then that was brilliant.

tasty bait

Rap wouldn't have an audience without black people, rappers wouldn't have money without rich white kids.

I think we all know sales don't really matter anymore, cuz of pirating and streaming. Look at the size of their concerts, or the amount of views they receive on streaming platforms.

Serious as a heart attack m8.
Never heard of this gollywog watermelon farmer in my loife and this attempt at metal by him is not colouring me impressed feller.

You think this is bait, you stupid cunt? You genuinely believe that I wrote all of this because I want a few replies on some Madagascar monkey-capturing forum website?

I disagree with some of your post, but don't feel like taking it apart point by point. I'll say that I agree that MOST rap doesn't take as much skill. Actually, no. Rap takes skill, it goes beyond musical skill though. It's a different skill set entirely. To be a good rapper, you must have a good grasp of language, and be charismatic, along with being properly rhythmic. The thing is, a lot of rap doesn't succeed in all 3 these elements, so it becomes subpar and shows raps flaws. Excellent hip hop music can be very beauitful, emotional, whatever. That's rare though. It's just a different skillset. Public Enemy is a good example of using the samples as a pastiche/mosaic and Chuck D announcing political messages. It's really a storytelling style, that's what it's suited for. 2pac is still revered to this day for his emotional style, and his instrumentals can actually have quite of bit live instrumentation. I think someone like Mos Def also shows the capabilities of rap music. I'm aware I'm kind of rambling but I totally get your take. If you listen to stuff like Gucci for long periods of time you realize how retarded it is. It's like cartoons for your ears. But hip hop can reach musical heights if it's tried, using that lack of vocal melody as an advantage. Again, being a good MC and a singer are two different concepts, two completely different skill sets.

Katy Perry has bigger concerts than Kanye West too haha
In your world rap is the biggest thing probably because you think it's "da realest" but normal people with a working brain don't really listen to this garbage.

I cringe when I see anyone over the age of 18 listening to rap

Mate even over the age of sixteen is a good indicator they don't have their life together.

Kinda. Why else would you write this out? You actually expect intelligent conversation on this site? Not to mention you make it very clear you aren't willing to budge on your position

>It must be bait when someone doesn't think playing a guitar fast and loud equals playing a guitar well
Well done.

That's a nice pasta you have there, I haven't seen it posted in a while

>having to budge on my position, when my argument is solid and air-tight
Ball's in your court, chief.

stop pretending that you wrote the OP

>76322296
lol you rekt that faggot

Yeah this is the most autistic shit I've ever read