Is "Mexican" Becoming the New "N" Word?

(serious) title.
youtube.com/watch?v=CC1C0zT8Ji0

As a mexican I want to say I don't want to be associated with the word nigger. So please, don't stop calling me Mexican. It is not a bad word!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNjIWeDnz4E
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Meso_America.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahuatl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GO BACK TO MEXICO!

is this shooped?

Mexicans have a comparable IQ to blacks. Mayans and Aztecs were basically the Africans of the New World.

Mexican :^)

>implying Native Americans weren't

>I am not green shit I am brown shit!

No, that's his real hair

>Mayans and Aztecs
>Not native American
Jesus you leafs have a shit education

Nothing will become the new nigger. Nigger isn't even nigger anymore. Stop making everyone come off as being oppressed for fucks sake.

>Mayans and Aztecs were basically the Africans of the New World.
>HAD MAJOR ADVANCES IN SCIENCE AND ASTRONOMY
>MAYANS "INVENTED" THE NUMBER 0
>AFRICANS
>OF THE NEW WORLD

bruh

THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN INCREBIDLE

CALL NOW

All the zeros in the world didn't help you against
my ancestors' guns and horses.

They also conducted a shocking amount of human sacrifice, were constantly at war with other city-states and basically acted like savages when the Spanish got to the new world.

Fat mexican thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=PNjIWeDnz4E

Mexican will only become the new nigger if Mexicans keep acting like niggers. Words don't just become offensive out of nowhere.

Trump is right.

The guy, the judge, is a part of LA RAZA which aims to return California to Mexico.

Also referred to as "the tan klan"

But it was the viruses the Europeans brought, man. Really can't fight a bio-warfare.
Human sacrifices were p fucked up, but they didn't act like savages when the Spanish got the New World; in fact, they welcomed them until the Spanish went and back-stabbed them. Read a book or watch a documentary.

ok spic

It's a different La Raza but there are connections and it would explain or be a cause to investigate their relationship to the rioting during Trump rallies in California.

Mayans and Aztecs had the most advanced civilizations of the new world you fucking retarded burger.

The Office said this as a joke. Now it's an actual concern.

Don't forget cannibalism. It was a key part of those sacrifice rituals.

>Read a book
>realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Meso_America.htm
Does this count?

I hope so. If you want to be considered Mexican, go back to Mexico. America is only for Americans.

>But it was the viruses the Europeans brought, man. Really can't fight a bio-warfare.

Believing this meme.

HAHHA Your spears and axes stand no chance against advanced weaponry.

>they welcomed them until the Spanish went and back-stabbed them
You mean they underestimated the threat the Spaniards posed until it was too late. Sounds like a solid lesson for the rest of us.

Mexican is just a nationality

Were you actually born in Mexico?

If it was mostly viruses, then why weren't the Spanish the ones eradicated, being that they were the ones in a new environment, and one that breeds incredibly potent illnesses at that?

Go back to your shitty literally cartel ran country you piece of shit.

If your ethnicity has become a slur, you done fucked up.

Jew, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Somalian, etc.

Hate to burst your bubble Montezuma but the poo in loos were responsible for the first recorded use of "0"

and your point is?
>Believing this meme.
>HAHHA Your spears and axes stand no chance against advanced weaponry.
dude you're just dumb desu senpai
It is, actually. Spaniards just wanted gold and money (oy vey)
watch
youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk

Oh yeah, T*rk.
And I forgot the most important one: Swede

But that was in the complete opposite side of the world. Still really impressive at that day in age.

>most advanced civilizations in the new world
>ripped peoples beating hearts out
guess the bar was set really low

Mayans, Aztecs, and Incans, while still stone age civilizations were still advanced. Tenochitlan was essentially an engineering marvel.

North of those three, the native american population was even technically a civilzation, just largely nomadic tribes of hunter gatherers.

That being said, when ever I think of the Aztecs I am happy their culture went the way of the dodo.

Oh okay, I stand corrected, superior technology AND immune systems.

>MAYANS "INVENTED" THE NUMBER 0

WOW!

>American flag
>"I'm Mexican and this shit just infuriates me..."
>Always ask to these type of posts: were you actually born in Mexico? Mexican is just a nationality
>never get a reply back
Gee I wonder why

I mean, you guys got the guns from the Chinese and you guys did evolve to block those diseases, so per say, yes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I put 'invented' in quotations for a reason. I don't know what word to use there. They "found" the number 0..??

Mound Builders in Illinois had a city larger than London at the time.

I would be very offended if anyone called me a Mexican.

I think what they did for science in general is pretty based. I mean, they're civ would've fallen sooner or later. Spaniards shouldn't have race mixed with the Native Americans T B H.

Maxamilion should've stayed ...

Mexicans worship nigger culture. Mexicans are just niggers who speak Spanish and have some of their own tones. From what I see, Mexicans would rather be labelled as niggers because that's cool and ghetto

What's he supposed to call himself; Mayan? You know damn well when people call themselves Mexican as an ethnicity, they mean the short brown people that smell like the Goya section at a grocery store.

>Canada

As a Mexican, fuck those Mexican-Niggers. The reason for all that Mexican-Nigger culture is from living in the ghetto and bad influence from actual niggers since they related.

I wonder why american born Mexicans always wave Mexican flag even though they've never spent a day in there
Is Mexico so good to be proud of or is America is bad?

I thought the mound builders didn't have a city so much as a place that thousands of people would meet up at every so often. I didn't think it was a permanent residence.

>What's he supposed to call himself

Born in the United States: American

Born in Mexico: Mexican

this is the happiest I've been in 3 months

he's SAYING IT

It's actually funny because in Canada we don't have many Mexicans. Instead we have brown shit pakis and Indians
And you always see brown people participate in nigger culture and act exact the same as Mexicans in US. Low iq people really do act alike

I believe it's called "blind nationalism"

>he's SAYING IT
Saying what exactly?

What about undocumented Americans

Not all blacks are niggers
Not all mexicans are bad either

There are the based few who choose not to be part of the stereotypes

Obviously not, Mexican is a nationality.

You mean anchor babies?

Anchor babies

You're actually p wrong on this.

Cortez only won out over the Aztecs because he got some ridiculous amount of natives the Aztecs had pissed off on his side. The Spanish government never wanted war or an invasion, they sought to trade with the natives. A Spanish governor in the Caribbean was actually given an official mission to stop Cortez from being a fucker.

That's why I said Niggers (not blacks) and Mexican-Niggers. Those put their races to shame (and my race as well).
I wonder if there's a study on that..

Nah it is I suppose more pride in the heritage sort of thing. It is like how lots of people will say they are "Irish" or "Italian" but really it was their great grandparents that emigrated from those countries.

At least that is what I hope. If they really do feel more affinity for Mexico than America, then they need to be loaded on to deportation catapults as well.

k taco nigger

mexican christmas before the spanish arrived was a festival where the warriors each skinned a captive and wore his skin for an entire month without preserving it. they slept in the skin and waited for it to putrefy before reoving it.

fuck mexicans.

he's saying mexicans can't be trusted in america to be loyal to america

There weren't Mexicans back then

why are you angry about a tradition they believed in over 500+ years ago that isn't even being practiced today? seriously, what?

this. any spics on this board should look up the silent trade.

at first contact, the spanish would leave chests of treasure/goods separated into piles. the natives would come out of the forest and leave a pile of goods opposite of those piles representing offers for any given pile, and would then retreat.

to close the deal, one party or the other would drag a given pile 10 feet back without taking it.

but spics can't even read dr. seuss. expecting them to understand pre-contact history is a little absurd

because if the chopped up bodies scattering mexican towns is any evidence, or the mexicans in my state burning cars, smashing windows, and ordering the police to stand down during riots, your people haven't changed

>Trump speaking common sense. Everyone flipping their shit.

If Catholic priests were fucking little boys and I was trying to convict a catholic priest of it. I don't think a catholic judge should be overseeing the court proceedings.

THAT IS COMMON FUCKING SENSE.

Mexicans are the product of the Spanish interbreeding with the natives, we have nothing to do with precolumbian civilizations

You can't paint narcos killing other narcos as an ancestral native ritual because it is not, it's just poor fuckers trying to keep control of their trade route

it's subhuman animals who mixed with white blood showing that they still only have 80 iq points

sorry paco, your people are dumb and violent. you can't act like I didn't grow up around you animals.

WE

Uneducated people are dumb and violent, you hick

Because they're Mexicans and not Americans. Doesn't matter where they were born. If they were born in China they'd still be Mexican.

If me an my wife went on a vacation to Hungary and our kid was born there that wouldn't make our kid Hungarian.

>Is "Mexican" Becoming the New "N" Word?
No. Not even close. There's nothing wrong with Mexicans except their failure to enter the country via proper means. Other than that, they don't provide even an 1/8th of the problems niggers do.

Not it really isn't. One of the basic premises of having judges interpret and apply the law to the best of their knowledge is that we trust them to not have any biases, as much as humanly possible, and only use their knowledge of law and precedent when making decisions.

A better analogy would be not letting a white judge preside over a case involving black people because his ancestors owned slaves. Do you find that reasonable?

Are you implying that European nations weren't constantly at war with one another too? The entire reason for the colonization of the New World was to finance these wars

>There's nothing wrong with Mexicans

There is everything wrong with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY

Get these squatting terroristic fucks out of my country.

Aztecs no longer exist.

La malinche killed the last one herself.

Not even a little bit of this is true. Poor effort

He's a member of La Raza.

Idiot Mexican doesn't know his own history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexica

Mexicans are way worse than niggers. Niggers are bro-tier, they'll help us wipe out the Mestizo scourge.

Where do you dumb fucks learn history ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahuatl

Is spoken WIDELY all over central Mexico..

/whispers// it's Aztec...the people speaking it are Aztecs. Tlaxcala is about 100% Aztec

You can't really equate North American natives to South American natives.

But really the Mayans and Aztecs were like the Romans, and the Northern tribes were the Germanics.

the real question is....
niggers or mexicans?

Heh

The politically correct answer is Beaner Immigrant Americans

>As a mexican
Were you born there?

not that they underestimated exactly, they had just never seen white people before. I dont remeber if it was the Azteks or Incas but one of those thought Cortes(or maybe Colombus?) was one of their white gods so they let him in and shit but the Spaniards as we now know were not gods.

Fucking Goblin King.

M word

Isn't this a joke from episode 1 of"the office"?

Theres a "liberal" faggot implying mexicans are worst than niggers LOL... no wonder your country is run by transexuals, gays, and senile jews.

Apply yourselves burgers.

>t. Tyrone Jackson

Only liberals think of Mexican as a slur. They always use the term Hispanic instead. I've never understood why. In their subconscious, they must think Mexicans are sub standard or something. So sad.