How do I get a 16 year old to stop flirting with me? I’m 25 and want nothing to do with her...

How do I get a 16 year old to stop flirting with me? I’m 25 and want nothing to do with her. It’s borderline sexual harassment.

Attached: 92E2037A-F528-4A9F-8BCA-F73B11EF26EF.jpg (745x767, 104K)

record a call or something, get proof of sexual harassment, then go ahead with her: Profit???

ignore that bitch. happened to me with some twitch girl. kept begging me to watch her streams and when i did she'd constantly harass me. i just decided to ignore her one day and she occassionally messages me with shit like "i miss us" and "come back please"

show her your dick
get van'd

If ignoring does not work, get proof of what she's doing (preferably do not be alone with her ever, in order not to diminish your rep) and call the parents. You're going to receive flak for it but in the end they'll know you're telling the truth.

It's good for the kids to express themselves but often they need a dose of reality.
Recommend psychological treatment as well in order to avoid any future issues both for you and for her.

Just avoid them. I've been teaching for a couple of years some "technology" classes (photoshop, powerpoint, word, etc) in a federal side project for a middle school and I gotta admit I was shocked at how much flirting these kids do with you. You gotta ignore them and avoid them completely. Giving them your cell phone or email is a huge no no. Dont give them anything they could use to talk to you late at night or send you nudes at. Be mindful of the physical contact. There will always be this one girl who will try to sit on your lap or put her head there. These ones tend to create something similar to a feeding frenzy where the other girls will try to out do each other with physical contact. Also, be careful of the quiet ones who dont try to get close to you. They tend to gain more of your attention and end up being a teachers pet which before you know it will get on the nerve of the other ones and rumors will start spreading. This can cost you your job and cause a lot of pain to the other girl which will in turn fuck you up even more as you will care way too much at this point...

Post her pic

Stick your dick in her mouth shell shut up.

More details OP

/thread

ahh yes the old PE teacher groupies. i member.

Attached: 1486156941788.jpg (520x750, 80K)

sounds like fun

C'mon bruh, are you gay or something? Make her your gf and wife her and have children out in the mountains.
>Pic unrelated

Attached: 1521344630591.jpg (600x600, 216K)

you never will
they won't give in, they want what they can't have
speaking from experience
>been there, a 14yo I worked at a food chain with
>after months of flirting in the store, texts, sexts
>i gave in and I decided to date her
>it lasted about a month and then she realized how creepy it was that she was dating a 28yo store owner and then got bored
>she then got a new job unrelated to me and the relationship

That sounds amazing. God why are America's age laws so ass backwards

Pics so we can relate

>If ignoring does not work, get proof of what she's doing (preferably do not be alone with her ever, in order not to diminish your rep) and call the parents. You're going to receive flak for it but in the end they'll know you're telling the truth.
absolutely do not do this lol
quickest way to go to jail

Though on this subject... I'm a gymnastics coach and this stuff is interesting... Lots of the time there are some girls that will do all sorts of ehhhh, mishaps. Had one girl even strip to her panties one time in front of me as I was drinking coffee in the office. She's less interested in me now, she's become my coworker and I completely ignored most of the weirdness, though there are still some that love to tease.
>Why even give these vapid videns your number user, it's such a trouble

Attached: 1521440394482.png (546x552, 389K)

This is your only chance

Why the fuck would you want nothing to do with her you stupid dumb fucking faggot

Mishaps?

The fundamental reason is because while the body is developed and could birth a child, the brain has not. Despite the rampant hedonism of our lifetimes, the burden on society has been heavy considering how many abortions are preformed and now many children are sitting in the system waiting for foster care.

Takes 18 years minimum to raise a child -- and that's bare minimum. That's shit-tier parent status. And these girls could be saddling themselves with a commitment that would last longer than they've even been alive.

And even if the legal restrictions were relaxed, a teacher should absolutely not be having a sexual relationship with a student. Bare minimum that teacher should be fired.

Because when you grow up and become a responsible adult, you learn that every action has consequences and that kids suck at fucking and cant keep their mouth shuts. Its just not worth it. One day your fucking a plank who cant keep going after 10 minutes because of how under developed she is then the next you have your entire career destroyed 15 years later just because that stupid kid felt like she was raped due to watching a movie that made her self conscious on how much of a slut she was at middle school and doesnt want her daughter to be the same.

Attached: giphy.gif (245x245, 528K)

"Ma'am, sir, I don't know how to tell you this, but your 14 year old loli wants to fuck me"
>"What the fuck? Who the hell are you. Sally did you try to have sex with this man?"
>>"No mom eww I don't even like that guy wtf"
Seems like a good plan.

Ok, two step process:
1 - Collect as much evidence as you can that this girl is harassing you
2 - Turn her down. Be nice about it, but firm. No means no. Then completely break contact. Block her on social media etc.

You need to collect evidence before you turn her down, because rejection can cause them to claim that you harassed or attacked them.

But did you fuck?

Federal side project at a middle school? I'm curious, what's that about?

OPs a retarded queer, end this pos thread

>this
OP DO NOT under any circumstance contact the police or her parents or this will 100% happen
>ignore her
>if this is a work related thing and your manager is cool, maybe try getting different shifts or positions
>if she's a student, just fucking ignore that bitch and keep your distance as other anons have said
Dont be a fucking retard and bring her parents in.

Attached: 1509258595671.jpg (381x358, 11K)

sshi iiss huonne hotte chilipepperrr holmes

of course
in every hole
I lit the bitch up like dry forest in summer

Same shit happened to me, I told her to stop but she persisted. Quit my job and blocked her ass. Its the only way.

Get a grip. Fuck her sister or cousin or neighbour. Break her heart she will leave you alone and then when she comes of age smash the curiosity right out of that slampig

this shit happens to me. try getting hit on by 9 year old blonde girls and withought noticing it

also they use teeth on their bjs. you sorta have too meet a 20 year old before they know how to blow worth a fuck

>I lit the bitch up like dry forest in summer
I have never heard that but will definitely remember it for later
Thanks, user.

First of fucking all: get proof. Film your next encounter, screen shots of conversations, etc.

Then you can do whatever.

whos got the real gif or vid of the girl

Come to the UK as legal age is 16

be a fucking man and fuck that slut

show us screenshots of messages

Purge the world of the THOT

Holy fuck now that I think about it that's so fucking true

The fuck what game she stream

Make her prove her devotion to you by killing the person you hate the most.

If you rape her good she'll back off