ITT we talk about some of the worst kinds of faggot trends or just things that annoy us; for me its The Hipsy...

ITT we talk about some of the worst kinds of faggot trends or just things that annoy us; for me its The Hipsy (apparently its a new thing, i can't keep up with or care about faggoty ass trends and shit)

Attached: hipsy2.jpg (3237x2101, 317K)

fro me its gotta be the guy who says he doesn't care about thing while loudly complaining about it.

i live in on the in Cali, i have to vent somehow fren, either that or commit mass murder. yea i guess i'm just tired, my day has been all sorts of fucked today

>I'm not BLANKist but fuck BLANK people

I enjoy watching certain game recordings being talked through by someone playing. However when its a live stream and the person is interacting with a chat everything turns massively retarded. Now if I see the word stream, I just hit back or ignore it, even from my favorite gamers.

>be me
>be blankist fag
>see them all the time
>mfw the stalin method might prove useful to exterminate the hipsy

Attached: download-1.jpg (259x194, 8K)

honestly user, i do the same, live streams are too awkward, and everyone viewing just makes it worse

Not sure if it's a trend or what, but its a demographic I've noticed a lot recently. I might need to give some more context:

>Aging hipsters or 'hip' couples that have kids who they treat like adults or give no structure
>Like 3-10yos who are catered to like they have logical opinions or valid input to a decision in the world from their parents
>Behaving as a child would (aka whining, crying, being loud/argumentative and everything else that would have gotten me and most of the people I know smacked in the mouth at that age) but treated as if they are capable of comprehending how inconsiderate they are and can stop willingly

Maybe its just the area I live and work in, but I didn't know people like this actually existed. Its repulsive.

>worst kinds of faggot trends

A few I either do not understand and/or strongly dislike:
>manbun
>women with shirts that have giant neckholes only on one side
>men that own dozens of shoes, almost all of which are ugly sneakers
>people going on and on about how smart/beautiful/perfect a disfigured/deformed/certified retard is
>people that read ONE article about something online and 100% believe it

They also seem like whoring themselves out.
>'Thanks for the 200 year resub from BigFaggot97. Give some love to this faggot chat!'

The chat, meanwhile is filled with fanboys using all caps and twice as many emojis as letters saying utterly useless things. Not sure I'll ever understand the desire for that shit.

I like the idea of trying to get a child to face situations as an adult would, and I can't stand the people that babytalk to non-infants (including pets). There is plenty of middle ground that we have used forever as a way to treat kids. They aren't adults yet, but they have to learn how to eventually be one.

i know bro it makes me kinda sick, but the "Hipsy" is worse, they claim to be hipster, and like counterculture or whatever, saying on and on about how hipsters are dead.

streamwhoring is like being a digital hooker while masking the their narcissism

i have long hair, i only bun it to keep it out of my face when im working.

the clip on bun is where faggotry exists

can confirm i use a bun at work, or when i skate. but thats about it

am i a hipster for not knowing what any of this means?

im not quite neet, but i dont think im hipster.

i just like the things i like and dont go out looking for peoples approval.

It's not really like being talked to or treated as an equal. They're just entirely undisciplined but treated as if thats an 'opinion' or 'lifestyle' theyre choosing to embrace. Like I said, it's kinda strange to me.

>TL;DR:
>It's nothing like them being exposed to reality or the hardships of life
>They act like little cunts and are treated like thats ok and talked to like being that way is viable in the long run

I really wish they'd stop breeding. But hey, with the current social climate the way it is they'll probs all cut their dicks & clits off in the name of equality or some dumb shit soon enough...

>streamwhoring is like being a digital hooker while masking the their narcissism
one faggot was actually peddling stuff like a commercial in the middle of the stream. that was enough to get me to never watch again.

then you are most definetly not a hipster

a man can only dream

>treated as if thats an 'opinion' or 'lifestyle' theyre choosing to embrace
sounds more like them masking laziness and apathy in their parenting.

i can have a beard and do my own things. fuck you.

Oh, that retarded mouth open while taking some dumb selfie.

Where has streaming gone to now?

its all utter tripe

Attached: me.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Attached: me.jpg (259x194, 10K)

No shit, thats what Im bitching about.

I just watch it exclusively if there is no chat or donations or other dumb drama. If it is one person playing one game and talking about his strategy.
The only exceptions I can think of are people that are good at the games, but put on some persona like that guy thats an 80s asshole. Even still, there is a fine line from whoring vs acting for fun.

Soyboys

I was going to call them 'punchable faces'.