NEW CRUSADE INCOMING

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING GOYIM
A NEW CRUSADE

>worldpoliticus.com/putin-russia-warns-will-restore-back-christianity-to/
>“Should Turkey not stop supporting al-Qaeda’s Syria branch, I am indeed eager to end the job the late Tsar Nicholas II left unfinished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>Implying the Turks won't level most the city in order to deny anything resembling Constantinople to the West

Could be good desu, if he rebuilds it in the Byzantine style (including the walls) and knocks down those fucking minarets

Bump for Christ

DEUS VULT

ckekked

cant stump PUTIN
DEUS VULT

NO DISPUTIN THE PUTIN

if Turkey has to give Istanbul back to Greece should the US give California back to Mexico? Serious question.

Good, but I don't see them doing this without NATO fucking it up, especially now that the EUs trying to placate Turkey. At least someone's calling out Turkey's bullshit.

No.

YES!!!

I hope Putin isn't just pulling our chain.

I never thought I would live to see the day of Constantinople's reclamation. The jewel of the West, returned to safe hands.

We can rebuild it.

There's already parts of Europe that the original crusaders managed to save that will need to be levelled from the air.

Let's be real. If the Pope ever called a crusade in today's world, it would be a crusade against "racism" and "hate", i.e. against white people.

MAKE IT HAPPEN! MAKE IT HAPPEN! DEUS VULT!

DEUS VULT. Only Christianity can save us now.

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"
Luke 19:27

Gods will be done here today. In Jesus Christ name let us give praise and thanks to for shaping this world to his image and not ours.

Please give us all victory over our enemies and crush the serpents head which has caused unimaginable suffering to us but you Lord are fully aware. Please give us justice and mercy.

Underrated post

>Born too late to explore the New World
>Born too early to explore Deep Space
>Born just in time to join the Crusades and retake Constantinople
Feels good man

bump for christ

Christ and God don't need earthly support to exist. If you're christian you should already know what's your endgame as it's clearly written in the bible.

He is simply bumping the thread.

Yes as a Christian I also understand that Jesus Christ and the Heavenly Father have no need for this world. God out of the mercy of his heart has reached out to us and is trying to save as many as possible.

Bumping for a bump

save us from what?

Have the reparations began?

While we're on the subject, here's a fun watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

This true? I haven't heard it anywhere.

Ourselves

DEUS VULT

it comes true.... i think i might cry tears of deus vult

YES PUTIN YES

Does the Lord approve of this violence? Why did the Holy See decree violent crusades in the first place?

If they can fucking take it.

MECCA DELENDA EST, DEUS VULT!

I wouldn't call it a crusade. We're just overdue for another Russo-Turkish war

This time the eternal anglo can't be there to stop them.

>yfw britbongs rebuild their empire just to shit on russia again

Turksmell eternally btfo. If this world is to end in nuclear fire, at least let me see roaches exterminated before I am.

Agnostic here willing to serve the Christ.

Jesus did not mean that literally, which Is why his followers didn't actually go kill anyone. Luke was trying to make a point about the Jews being merciless gluttons or some shit.

Why can't we have an amazing leader like Putin?

turks have it rough too, being drowned in arabs and kurds... ironic brotherhood

>Russia is becoming the West's Surrogate Hero to fight Islamic terrorism instead of MURICA
>tfw Russia is bringing the fire and brimstone back to Christianity

November

Deus vult