Post your journey accross Sup Forums core and other anons tell you what to listen to next

post your journey accross Sup Forums core and other anons tell you what to listen to next

template

Listen to DJ Shadow

listen to Godspeed You! Black Emperor

how am i doing boys?

fuck meant to black out the mollusk as well my bad

listen to Silent Shout
listen to Since I Left You
listen to White Blood Cells

I'm pretty new to music, I'm honestly shocked I got this many right off the bat. I've downloaded a good couple dozen albums from the share thread, and I'm super excited to try Air, My Bloody Valentine, Royskopp, and a couple others.

Here's a newer one desu, check out some on here if you haven't.

updated

Only checked off albums I have heard, not necessarily ones I like

>The Smiths
Mac Demarco - Salad Days
>Joy Division
Talking Heads - Remain in Light

Any particular reason you haven't listened to The Mollusk yet?

Joy Division dude

shit chart desu

updated with the new chart

cum at me bois

I haven't listened to much Sup Forums core.

I've listened to a lot less than I thought.

Just listened to Air’s Moon Safari which I loved and My Bloody Valentine’s Loveless. I didn’t like how heavy the guitar was in the first two tracks, but loved the rest of it. Where should I go from here? I think i would like to try more shoegaze since one album isn’t enough to decide if I like the genre or not.

Just for a Day/Souvlaki (JfaD is a bit drearier while Souvlaki is more "pop")
LSD and the Search for God s/t (basically the less-heavy parts of Loveless but a decade later)
M B V (2013 album) (kinda more laidback and dense but goes crazy in the final 3 tracks)
All Natural Lemon and Lime Flavors (Loveless but spacier)
Nowhere/Going Blank Again (more a typical straight rock sound than your typical shoegaze)
Treasure/Heaven or Las Vegas (the epitome of dream pop. Treasure is gothier but with a lot of sonic variety and HoLV is samey but really good pop tunes)

Thanks a lot. I’ll give those a try and report back.

How did I do, Sup Forums?

>no death grips
Take the gripspill

Bee Thousand
Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!

Sorted by how much I liked them.
Green: Still listening to it
Orange: Meh, not bad, not good
Red: I didn't like it one bit. Or I've listened to it once and don't know how I felt about it anymore -> forgettable -> I didn't like it one bit.

Same here