Is this weed ok?

Is this weed ok?

Attached: 20180320_145559-1024x2107.jpg (1024x2107, 528K)

no. weed is bad.

I think i read somewhere that those hairs aren’t psychoactive

I recommend you pull off the leaves before you smoke, or else it would be harsh on your throat.

errday errday! 420! blaze it! legalize it! bob marley!

I've heard a lot of conflicting opinions on long red hairs like that, but generally it depends. Looks like a bunk-ass Sativa in my opinion.

What you gotta look for is the crystals. The sticky-icky. No doubt this'll still get you high, but it's probably not great.

Those orange hairs are the female part of the plant that gets polenated. You don’t get high from it and you’re paying for the mass of that. Ig it’s taking up some space and u actually only get like .75gs of weed and the rest is the orange hair bs. U got ripped off if u paid for that

It's shitty but it's so orange because it wasn't pulled at the right time. Its essentially overgrown. Decent amount of cbd but not too much thc, it will just kinda mellow you out. Won't give you much of a high though. And once again it looks like shiiit so it's probably gonna smoke like it

Attached: 1520001777691.jpg (342x446, 33K)

You're lucky to get weed that looks as good as that where I live. It's fine, smoke it and enjoy.

ive never seen that before

While we’re at it rate my weed, is Candyland

Attached: B629E163-FFBB-40A7-BDCF-6C5440BCA90F.jpg (2048x1664, 1.21M)

That should be dank bro. Orange, red, purple hairs means it's good, guessing it's hydro

Pop-corn nugs. Nice

Nice, reminds me of northern lights, have some of that right now

Shit tier

But you are lucky I feel sorry for you. I will give you 50 for it. Meet me at your local maccas

standard aussie bud bro, where bouts u from looks exactly the same as mine

man orange hairs, that shit was a fad back in highschool. we would all judge weed on its hairs. turns out to be bullshit. they don't really indicted quality of anything.

it appears decently grown but wasn't trimmed and probably not properly dried/cured

but it should get you high, so it doesn't matter

it indicated dead pistils

Attached: facepalmlaugh.jpg (604x453, 54K)

Exactly what is was thinking. I'm pretty certain that's the opposite

Opinions on weed/tobacco bowls out of bongs? The head rush is amazing.

shitty mass produced adelaide weed
will get u stoned tho

weed is bad
but that looks like a decent indica in my opinion
probably not a head high it will just chill you out
indicas are the best imo
smoke indicas in a bong only

that's a good fifty
nice dubs fag

this. enjoy your early onset schizophenia OP

it's some beast

this