I thought i would make this post to save everyone some heartache. Over the years i made a crucial discovery. NO STEMS...

I thought i would make this post to save everyone some heartache. Over the years i made a crucial discovery. NO STEMS. EVER.
You are never supposed to smoke the digusting stems, serious.

Attached: sensimilla.jpg (500x500, 98K)

Don't smoke weed in general. I've saved so much money on a habit that does not benefit me. Daily smoker to daily drinker. Just replace it with a legal vice. You can get a real man's job that way

Lmao. Alcohol makes you feel like shit over time.

Rip you nigger

>Implying
It's not that hard to pass drug tests and I can make a few grams of weed last a looot longer than some shitty alcohol that's just gonna give me a headache

I find weed impossible to ration. I use all day when its available.

expert cannabis grower here
i used to smoke weed and have learned to make tea instead, because smoking is bad for your health

Attached: 1508629890334.jpg (1041x781, 255K)

I used to be the same. Now I can make 3 grams last over a week somehow. Instead of smoking whole bowls I'll just take 1 hitters throughout the day to get fresh greens.

can you define the process?
step by step?

another trick I have learned is to have a small pile of mash (stemless fluff weed) handy with the one hitter. Smoke it thoroughly and DONT CLEAN THE ASH OUT. INSTEAD...just pack more weed in there. saves a lot of weed

How much does your habits costs anons
I only eat edibles. I can get 50mg thc candies that last 2 to 4 hours for $2.50.

I can be high for a week straight for like $50 theoretically but I take small breaks so I only have to eat one.

Attached: 1521487375869.jpg (689x800, 523K)

I grow my own weed like a lot of people in California. I haven’t paid for weed in a while. It’s not that hard. Also you’re a retard for telling people to stop smoking weed and start drinking instead. You sound like the bad guy in a dumb stoner movie.

sure ill give you an easy recipe with ingredients everyone has, half a cup of milk and 1 cup of water , bring it to a light rolling bubble and add about 2-4 grams of trim or grinded bud stir constantly for 14 minutes, and once you drink it, you should have about 40 mins to get some place safe, for the next 5 hours

do big boy drugs

inhaling burning plant material is not good for you

the long biological half life of THC and other cannabinoids means long term downregulation of the endocannabinoid system. (weeks+)
this is in contrast to amphetamine, morphine, lsd, etc. which only disrupt endogenous systems for days at a time.

Lol at least I'm not the one with murderous thoughst with that reefer madness and all. Go smoke and think slowly. I'll drink my whiskey like a healthy man

Attached: 1423868327548.jpg (552x414, 54K)

>whiskey
>healthy

yeah but science is bullshit. dont believe those faggots. they use large words to try to convince you that you will be depressed for months. when in reality youre so paranoid over their dumb findings that you're letting another rule your life.

Attached: kjz7gtffdzzruodpxbjr.jpg (800x450, 59K)

preach. my personal experiences don't agree with science and that means it's wrong

Attached: 1420848441904.jpg (362x263, 82K)

I had a shitload of stems saved that I simmered in 50/50 butter water mix for a couple hours and made butter tea with the concoction
Got high as shit

He is right. Weed has a pretty long halflife

As if they know the true meaning of their so called "endocannabinoidal" system or whatever they are calling it THIS particular decade. It is just reefer madness to the extreme, now they control us with large words. It used to be so much more difficult.
For instance, dumb nigger Elon Musk says that Mars colonization is needed, and these fucking sheeple are lapping it up. As if there is anything wrong with this planet. As if we can create a hole in the ozone. We are literally dominated by our surroundings. These are the same people that make Peyote illegal to save time.
TO SUM: 400 or so old fucks shuffle into work every day, in Washington, DC, and do nothing. They get off on controlling others.

Attached: 13.jpg (640x815, 206K)

>butter tea
could have used some milkies

Attached: 1520921304075.jpg (478x631, 128K)

Jokes on you I live in a legal state and friends that are small time growers give me more free popcorn nugs and shake than i can smoke
Also alcohol fucking kills

but not as long as your moms

Oh god you’re a troll. This shit is getting so old.

Really? When's the last time you remember a dream? Weed takes that away from you

Nothing wrong with consuming unsalted butter if you aren't a fat fuck and butter is much better for soaking up all that yummy thc

I dunno....people on mars who be kinda cool

I dream all the time and I remember most. What’s you’re point?

Yeah, but first we would have to go to space, something we havent done yet.

basically the issue is that THC dissolves well in fats. so THC dissolves in the fats of your body, and slowly leeches back out into your bloodstream over a long period of time.

so you have effectively a low level of THC in your blood for weeks, constantly hitting receptors in your brain. then your body makes less chemicals that do the same job, to compensate. then your brain doesn't even begin to start working properly until after all the THC is gone.

im so high right now

Attached: 1504496035612.jpg (564x807, 104K)

said by a true stoner who has smoked many marijuanas in his life and knows trust him

Attached: 1376549209221.jpg (680x415, 34K)

But we’ve been to space or are you just talking about regular people?

>But we’ve been to space
where is your proof? unrefutable proof? as if the vessel wouldnt crush like a can when it punctures into the vacuum of space and deplete the ship of oxygen through the smallest entry point.

Attached: 1481929356127.png (480x352, 146K)

MOON LANDING HOAX

retroreflectors left on the moon are measurable on earth. you can shoot a laser at them, and they'll beam the laser directly back at the source. you can measure the time it takes and determine the distance from the moon, and that humans were there to put the structure on the surface.

Attached: retroreflectors on moon.jpg (1024x1030, 192K)

Don't leave the door open. Just like your daddy telling you to shut the fucking door so the heat don't git out.

Oh fuck off with your conspiracy bullshjt. God damn it I was trying to take you seriously but you’re just another dumbass who looks for conspiracies to make yourself feel special.

I have seen this. Also, have YOU personally found a signal beamed back?

Or was this simply...viewed. What if our data stream is a complete lie?

Do you believe in Jesus?

guys please stop it you're scaring me

Attached: 1520050639264.png (668x664, 565K)

i mean i go to a research university with a large telescope, and we have ranging facilities not too far from here.

it's pretty hard to not agree with the science when you can gaze upon it with your naked eyes.

Ok then. Explain how this dinky little thing got back to earth. Also, if they were off by a single degree the vessel would float into space completely. It is not possible to turn a vehicle in a vacuum.

Attached: sf-conspiracy.jpg (450x253, 32K)

I believe we landed on the moon but I think the footage is fake. I don’t think our cameras would have worked in space back then. We landed, couldn’t get footage, America wanted footage so they made some up. On the other hand I have heard it would have been really expensive to fake that footage. I don’t know. I’m open minded

>a large telescope
those things aren't real

you don't see the moon, just a picture they put in there!!!

Same and it works. Both your tricks. They work. Can confirm

what do you mean they wouldn't work in space?

if you're thinking like, the radiation from not having an atmosphere would damage the camera, they basically put it in a metal box which absorbs or scatters the radiation.

for example, your microwave oven has a grate in front with holes too small for microwaves to fit through, which is why you don't get cooked looking at your microwave.

>DONT CLEAN THE ASH OUT
why? to create a screen of ash?

it's like a seasoned cast iron skillet. it makes it non-stick, just be sure to not smoke tomato sauce in it.

When you scoop out the resin youre cleaning out usable plant material. Its a huge waste. It just needs to be smoked down with more weed on top

No shit you retard

>resin
oh okay, yeah, I remember smoking that shit, I'm not that desperate to get high anymore

you are a huge faggot and a dumbass as well.

>the radiation
what radiation? from space? as if we know whats really up there. Its a red scare, always has been

I really have nothing to back my claim other then I heard some guy who is smarter than me say it. If I’m wrong I’m wrong.

Attached: facepalmlaugh.jpg (604x453, 54K)

What are you talking about?

please contribute more than an insult. where is your proof? because bigdaddygovt told you so?

go suckle on his teet then

>A cockroach can live up to 40 minutes without breathing

Attached: BrownCockroach.jpg (1500x990, 174K)

I have an IQ of 189 and sucking a dog's dick gives you super powers, give it a try

I bet Sputnik isnt even in space. It probably is a hovering blimp 70,000 feet up.

Attached: big ball of gas.jpg (1024x1024, 542K)

right. yeah i've not heard anything like that, but from my knowledge of electronics and space there's not any reason we couldn't take pictures in space very soon after investigating space travel.

if nothing else, imagine putting a video camera in say, a big aluminum cube with a thick sheet of plexiglass in front.

if you can accept that they could use a camera inside of a rocket in space, like inside the lander, then it's only a little bit farther to accept that they could take it outside the lander and use it on the surface.

we had color cameras back in 1940.

Indeed the ball of gas known as the Sun is a great source of "radiation", another word made up by science. Consider the possibility that it does not exist, and is part of yet another govt fear campaign.

Hmm good point.

>it does not exist
the sun..or radiation?

I don't know how your kind of stupid thinks

Nah

radiation.

>made up by science
do you like it when Jesus watches you masturbate?

I do

Attached: buddy christ.jpg (362x171, 19K)

Stop giving him attention. He’s being retarded on purpose

suddenly, a child appears.

It’s the only thing that get me off anymore

Does this work for hashish as well? Currenty have both, but not enough of each individually to reach 2gr

i mean don't just take my word for it. i don't know a whole lot about the particular cameras they used or anything.

it's just that i can't really think of a reason why it WOULDN'T work, ya know?

I already have ass bleeding because of alcohol. Weed is the only choice.

Attached: 131817899696.gif (500x299, 500K)

sure i am. what, because your 4th grade science textbook says the radiation and osmosis are real, that you think the limitation of such is the word itself. your mind was young, all planned.

here is a fish thought, less than 10 years ago, to be extinct for 66 million years.

Attached: 250px-Latimeria_Chalumnae_-_Coelacanth_-_NHMW.jpg (250x90, 8K)

Yeah halftime maybe but im already depressed, i was alcoholic, memory problems too, no motivation. So when i smoke sativa i feel like doing things.

My depression took those away before any drugs or booze.

Get back to me with a dodo bird

another thing they said existed and we have zero proof

weed takes away your dreams

alcohol takes away your reality

wiki definition: The dodo is an extinct flightless bird that was endemic to the island of Mauritius, east of Madagascar in the Indian Ocea

ok, if its extinct, how do we know about it? see, shit like this makes no sense. WHAT? A FOSSIL? Found by the govt, monitored to avoid tampering, mmhm how convenient.

everything is made up, that's not a rainbow, it the sky taking a shit

>400 or so old fucks shuffle into work every day, in Washington, DC, and do nothing. They get off on controlling others.
You are so wrong, but not the way you think. They for sure dont do anything that benefits us, but they put all their energy into getting more money to themselves and they get that money from industry company owners aka the Big Rich who want less tax to their product and shit and they are ready to pay millions for that. Those are the true leaders of western world, those and then those who rule the money, banks are privately owned. Those bank owners are literally worse than Hitler. They rule sneaky so they dont get the heat and they can continue to rule for 30-90 years thru their lives.

do u exist?
u could be a brain in a vat, hooked up to electrodes and a computer to simulate reality. can you trust your senses, when they can be so easily tricked with things like drugs?

how could you know if your reality is really "real" or just >feels real

>then your brain doesn't even begin to start working properly until after all the THC is gone.
how come my brain only makes me feel like shit and worried sober? that doesnt help me at all

>Found by the govt

Attached: 1494390584434.jpg (739x739, 97K)

Immediate senses tell me that I am real. I can see my own arms typing right now.

Attached: fsdff.png (314x161, 6K)

use bong if you want resin

use anything to smoke long enough and it will build up resin

Thanks for proving my point, why should we trust anything?

well, look at it this way.

we know a lot of basic parts that the brain is made up of. we understand what brain cells do as individuals, and how they communicate to nearby brain cells.

the problem is that we don't understand how when you scale that up you get a self aware "mind"

it's like, imagine being in ancient egypt and finding a single computer. like, you could try and take it apart and figure out the little bits and say "okay this does this" and "if i take this part out, the whole thing doesn't work" and "if i mess with this part, it does this"

but you wouldn't be able to rebuild it, or really understand the intricacies of it. it's like fucking magic to you because there are so many steps between like, an abacus, and a modern day PC.

that's where we're at right now. we can take apart the brain, and mess with some parts of it, but we don't have a way to replicate it or really understand how the whole thing works.

we can add drugs to it, and notice an effect. we don't really know the way they work, like REALLY REALLY know. but it's like, you give this animal a drug and it acts less depressed, okay the drug is an antidepressant.

do you get what i'm saying here?

I doubt an "anti-depressant" truly makes you more comfortable with your surroundings, it most like shuts off a part of your brain. Another ploy, aka xanax.

how do your eyes tell your brain what they see? it's just electrical signals and chemicals.

some data from your eyes travels to your brain and then your brain interprets that. could you imagine intercepting that data and sending something else? or just fabricating the data entirely? how would you, as a brain in a body, know the difference?

imagine there are two animals. one is objectively depressed, one is objectively not depressed.

you give the depressed one the drug, and it acts more like the non depressed one.

that's effectively what we're talking about here.

it's just an example.

imagine an animal in pain and an animal not in pain. give the one in pain morphine, it acts like the one not in pain. the drug is a painkiller.

>intercepting that data
you mean.....a conspiracy....in our heads?
its possible that machine brainwashing exists on a mass level

All you are proving is that the government compares us to animals, they made that rigidly clear with animal testing, and then releasing to humans.

i'm just saying that from your subjective reality, it would be impossible to prove whether or not you're a brain in a body, or a brain getting fed signals from a computer.

it would feel the same