I'm atheist.Try your hardest to prove me your god exists

I'm atheist.Try your hardest to prove me your god exists.

Attached: 1452259610501.jpg (257x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1521284229841.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do airplanes stay in the air??

I am God. I am here to type this, so I obviously exist. Check and mate.

Shadilay my brother

Your theology changes with every generation but the belief of a God has stemmed since the beginning.
In December of last year there was a quantum equation that followed Einstein's rules and it claimed there wasn't a big bang and the universe has always existed.

Being an athiest is as sheep as you can get. Learn to think for yourself instead of being spiritually retarded and listening to this ever changing theology.

It even says in the Bible that God can't be understood. But because people keep looking for answers they'll be turning in circles and circles. Proverbs 3:5 lean not into your own understanding

Why? Because it's almost always wrong.

Glad your God Steven Hawking is dead now. Get a new religion athiest

If God didn't exist, there wouldn't be a God. Go be queer with your goat Dumbledore.

prove you are God

Prove to me he doesnt. Prove to me the brain is the source of human conscience and consciousness.

humans have a concept of god- that is good evidence.

the ability to look for reasons not visible to the naked eye is what separates humans from lower primates (apes and neanderthals, for example). the ability to believe in a higher power is an extension of looking for reasons not visible to the naked eye

atheists have too much neanderthal ancestry to make that step of looking for and believing in a higher power. atheists are a genetic dead end, ask a demi-neanderthal atheist to believe in god is like asking a houseplant to do calculus

This

brain damage, diseases like Alzheimer... they all change the personality of the one who suffers them, depending on amount of damage they can turn in to completely different persons

I exist, this post is proof of it

Since we’re following the scientific method you embrace, since you put forth that a deity or deities do not exist, please provide proof of your claim.
After all, it is the claimant that must show proof of their claim, and not the challenger.

the Big Bang Theory is consistent with the creation story in the Book of Genesis-
> at first there was nothing,
> and the earth was without form and void
> then there was light

it's been awhile since I've been to church, so I'm paraphrasing a bit. last time I went to a church it got struck by lightning (on a clear day) and the statues starting weeping blood. i'm not particularly religious, but i interpreted as a sign i should avoid churches for awhile

Poor

Attached: baitme.jpg (600x600, 16K)

Sounds like a cool god. Does he have special powers?

Prove that your god is not a beta cuck who wrote bible in his basement crying at true gods while Odin sits on the throne and judges all and lets those deserving enter in to Valhalla

Hence why he asked a theist to provide proof of something they say exists.
Comprehension not really a strong suit for you huh peanut.

it's not bait, it's a mean-spirited truth. your neanderthal DNA is showing, friend atheist

>2018
>not acknowledging the existence of a higher power beyond humankind

Soon, you will have your god and you will make him with your hands

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-27-02-58-45.png (1280x720, 457K)

proof of God here

i.4cdn.org/gif/1521284229841.webm

if dog no real than who was phone???

underrated post

Lono looks cool, is there any Lono Temple in Europe?

What superpower does he has?

ya know funny, i found this book in my hotel room (a whole damn book!) that claimed god was real. I went down to the lobby to ask if there was any notices for lost and found. I should them the book and believe or not as soon as they saw it they laughed up a storm and told me to burn the damn thing before it makes me unclean. They handed me a Quran told me to wash myself off. I thanked them for the toilet paper walked backed to my room climbed in the windowsill and jumped 8======D~~~~~ thanks for the facts friendo mail me another copy
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20500 U.S.
thanks in advance, im not paying for the postage

Attached: mylkqt.png (331x325, 130K)

Polytheism is demonstrably impossible. If there are several gods then how does the universe come into existence? If no one god is more powerful than the others then nothing ever gets done. If one god is slightly more powerful then he destroys the other gods. Lono is the god of peace. Why doesn't the god of war destroy him? Which god created the universe in this system? Why doesn't another destroy it immediately?

Passover: God sent plagues to Egypt so that the Jewish slaves would be freed from the Pharoah. The last plague was to kill the first born sons of the Egyptians to sever the line of the Pharoah forever.

God commanded the Jews to smear lamb's blood on their doors so that he would know which houses to pass over while killing all the other first born sons.

God didn't know which houses his people lived in and had to be shown by this sign.

>god

No claim was ever made of that. Strawman much?

OP claimed no gods exist. It’s up to him to prove so, much the same way the same type of jackass posts about Allah and his claim that Allah is the only god, he who makes the intial claim in the thread must be the one to show proof.
Or is this too hard for you to comprehend, sweetie?

you are curios?

Well I don't go out of my way to make myself feel superior to people who believe in Lono so

If God is real then how come he doesn't follow my own personal post-modern values? checkmate.

Attached: Forrest2.jpg (1200x627, 59K)

The latest reincarnation of lono died in 05. The next is said to be a poor child from cuba.

Incorrect he is refuting a claim made probably before recorded history that in all that time has yet to be proven.
Or are you just pretending to be retarded.

>hurrrr durr he are just saying no u prove it ‘cuz it wuz said before
We already have one retard in the thread (hint: it’s you).
Being retarded, I’ll use small words for you to understand:
OP made the claim there is no God. He has to prove it or fuck off. You too can fuck off because you’re retarded.

It was not god but one of his envoys, who clearly are not omniscient

physical documentation that jesus walked the earth also ur a faggot

Ok so are you pretending or were you born blue?

And comics from the sixty's is proof spiderman existed

ur gay and redarted

Go stick together more pages of The God Delusion you knob worshipping, sphincter tonguing, spooge steward.

Post your address, please.
I need to know where to send the money for your vasectomy so you can’t dilute the gene pool with your stupidity.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Everyone not retarded.

Oh no; not redarted.

Still not sure if this is shitty trolling or serious mental handicap.

OP doesn’t exist. Prove me bong.

the fundamental makeup of the universe is not merely "space" or "gravity" or the various fundamental constants of the universe which you have derived. The "first mover" is causality itself: the rule which says a cause must precede an effect, either in time, or simply "∴".

If "everything in the universe" includes causality, then there is no separate rule which says that a thing cannot come into existence on its own, including the fully-formed and realised universal laws which we have derived and from which our current state of being evolved.

This rule continues "outside of our universe", endlessly. All things exist in all possible combinations, because lacking causality, there is no reason they would not. - you may argue that there is no reason they *would*, but clearly our universe exists in some form (even if reduced to "I think therefor I am" and nothing else).

Therefor god exists.

If there is no op then who created this thread?

Not sure. I wanna say thrust

Funny how God chose to walk around and do a bunch of stuff when the planet was full of idiots who didn’t even have pen and paper. Now that probably 2 billion people walk around 24/7 with cameras in their pocket its time for hide and seek.

>SO.o...HE was behind of it

Attached: pladu6l7dfiu2544222000000.jpg (488x480, 25K)

If there was a “god” then why would he the thing that created literally everything across unreachable space, focus on us. A rock floating in nothing, instead of LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE. He has to maintain this fokin place not pay attention to faggots in churches, he has trillions upon trillions of galexies to attend to, not some faggots on a rock, either he does or doesn’t we dont have no fuckin clue, your god cant save you from someones dumb bullshit, go look at a rekt thread and the proof is there, god doesn’t care, you could get killed in the city by a random homeless man, “gods plan” right? So we have free will god (probably doesn’t lets be real here) may or may not exist, since you pray every damn day then why hasn’t almost any of your prayers been answered, you could pray for a woman with cancer and she dies 5 minutes later, grow up, don’t believe what some drug addict a long time ago wrote in a book.

Attached: 90FF2AA5-D7E8-4EA4-96B7-636529013E91.jpg (250x151, 13K)

You are assuming he is there and he does not care. I'm sad to say that you did not prove his nonexistence in this way. Not interfering does not imply not existing.

Wait is this guy baiting or literally asking us to prove a non?
It doesn't matter who the fuck starts the convo, the burden of proof lies upon those who believe there is a god you absolute fucking lettuce.

wait he isn't baiting, he actually wants people to prove a non to him AHHHH.
Link ur paypal, how much for u to stream taking an iq test.
U have a limited time so we know u didnt watch rick and morty to cheat

This is God, check em for proof

you masturbate with a statue of god up your ass too?

chekked

No op, i refuse.

>Instead, try your hardest to look adult.

>"God can't be understood"
Cool, so then you admit that reading the Bible or being religious in any way is a futile waste of time. Sounds like you're an atheist to me

>In December of last year
>there was a quantum equation
>In December
>of last year
>that followed Einstein's rules
>quantum equation
>Einstein's rules
>last year
>In December
mfw godtards try to do science

Attached: girls_laughing.png (449x401, 490K)

>muh mysterious ways

Daily reminder that if someone could prove that a god exists, that proof would be common knowledge and this question would be settled.

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
-Hitchens

Who was phone indeed.

We all know that decision by committee produces shit. Hence the result of our shithouse existence.

I like Lono

Zeus?

Atheists are literally a white niggers with no morality. They constantly talk how opressed by religious people they are, while its nothing compared to struggles of Christians in muslim world or USSR

Attached: Atheism.jpg (720x720, 236K)

Attached: pasta07.jpg (1300x801, 175K)

Fun fact: atheists in the Muslim world are hacked to death with machetes in broad daylight.

Christians too

He unironically said "atheists are white niggers". He's beyond reasoning with I'm sure. But I admire your efforts

I'm not saying that Christians aren't persecuted in the Muslim world, but saying atheist persecution is nothing compared to it is silly nonsense (like the rest of your post).

Yeah, in USSR Christians was treated quite good, sure. In USA too, where for not baking a cake for bunch of faggots you must pay extremly high price. Stay mad kid

Thats the hardware being damaged. Doesnt prove that the software originated from the hardware.

same way rocks stay above water when you skim them

Whoever gets quads is god

Attached: B7E313D4-35FC-47AE-BA67-13EFBF9375BE.png (1136x640, 756K)

I prayed very hard because i wanted hitch to die because of cancer and God listened me

The Nazis were none too fond of atheists, and in the US 'loving' Christian parents will disown children for being atheist and send children to special camps to be physically and psychologically abused.

Who the fuck takes their morality from a 2000 year old book where bacon is banned? Let's read a shittily written collection of prose, heavily edited by fucks in robes, as literal truth. Fuck let's proclaim Christian Grey as good. At least that fucker got laid.

It was angel of death who was killing the firstborns. I'm not edgy, it's his name.

You're a moron, you posed the wrong question for your intent. The answer is lift. The proper question is, How does lift plane life work? THAT is the question that doesn't have a consensus of answer. And idiots go
>her durr cuz mai imaginary friend

You are all confused because you haven't taken a dose of DMT.

If you want answers, then challenge yourself.

Attached: psychedelics_0.jpg (310x233, 16K)

Nazis actualy did a good thing, atheist are useless pussies scared of death, they deserved to die

You can literally produce multiple personalities with different beliefs within the same brain. Either the brain can simulate that consciousness which comes from "elsewhere" or the physical changes are causing another consciousness to come from that "elsewhere". Trying to defend a non-physical origin of consciousness becomes pretty silly.

Tell that to the atheists in the armed forces, see how that goes.

>taking a psychedelic can answer questions
sure kid

>psychoLOGically

Attached: vampire_andy_biersack_by_jasdevigirl-d7g4lex.jpg (480x800, 186K)

>How does lift plane life work? THAT is the question
Yeah, man

Pfff.. most of people in armed forced believe in God, atheists are less than 1%. Also just because some of atheist don't afraid to die it doesn't mean that most don't do

Lono reminds me of male genitalia

>atheist are useless pussies scared of death
Really? The people who don't believe in a nice cushy afterlife are afraid of death?

Post your address, prove you aren't afraid to die. After all, your God won't let you die if you're not meant to, right?

I'll take silence as an acceptable alternative to a formal writ of resignation.

Yes

Where do you get the notion that atheists are more afraid of dying than religious people? If they were really so afraid they would want to join a religion due to life after death or reincarnation.

Death is literally nothing to be afraid of.

How about Lord Benis.

Attached: 1521462773402.png (2000x1751, 108K)

whats you source for this? In my experience most atheists accept death as an inevitable and don't fear it in the slightest. I don't know how you've managed to come to the solution that atheists are death fearing pussies, it just doesn't follow logically.

its a collection that defines your thought without it you'd be lost but god defines direction and hope without it u will see no destination only a cycle of despair

Hint: he's a troll