BlueHole are saying this broken, chinese hacker filled piece of shit is eSports ready

BlueHole are saying this broken, chinese hacker filled piece of shit is eSports ready...

What are your thoughts Sup Forums ?

Attached: Pubg-920x518.jpg (920x518, 80K)

broken yes

but what does the hacker thing have to do with anything?
if somebody tries to cheat he will be disqualified on the spot

The Chinese "hacker thing" is an example of just one of the many significant flaws with this game. This game had so much potential, but has become just short of a scam. Judging by the almost non-existant progression to improve the quality of this game, I see little to no hope for this title.

I uninstalled a few months ago, did they add region lock yet?

Matches are ping based. I dont see many chinks anymore

Guess I'll try it out again then, thanks

Shit ton of hackers on any PC game.
And any PC game can be competitive.
So I see why pubg is pushing into the competitive scene. I mean why not. People will play.
And the enjoyment received from a video game is subjective, so a few salty anons doesn't make it a bad game.

It's a broken POS but it's still amazingly fun.

Fuck the PUBG ESports scene though. No competitions that big should have that much RNG. I know the better players will rise to the top no matter the situation, RNG and all, but it still is stupid.

Also I finally broke top 1000 in squads which is cool.

bluehole are a 2nd rate developer... epic is running circles around them

Fortnite is 10x better than pubg. Prove me wrong.

making loot boxes unlock based on the amount of kills you get instead of being a random drop like every other game is why chinese hackers are such a problem in the first place. this shit is a billion dollar industry over there

First person
Less 12 year-olds in PUBG
Vehicles

Fortnite runs a lot better though, for sure.

Go to bed Hayden

Playable, yes. E-Sports ready? Fuck no. The randomness of item spawns and flyover lines is too erratic to be an E-Sport. The skill is in the gunplay and knowing how to use terrain, but if you get shit spawns early you're probably boned.
I don't personally see this as a problem but then all the loot box stuff is cosmetic and I enjoy the game. Also I got a half-gas and bloody pants early on so I don't really redeem my points very often anymore. That's subjective though, and I see where you're coming from.

>Die due to totally random, uncontrollable event
>Permanently out of game
>eSport

Bronze pan btw. OMEGALUL

I just want a target training mode I can play with friends to get better and develop teamwork going through building to building and stuff.

Actually they never said it was esports ready. Thats something the mindless twitch watchers say. The tournaments that they hosted pubg contests in were merely testing on how it would work.

I'm sure u'll be ready with a salty comment or two when it drops. God speed user

>u'll

>so a few salty anons doesn't make it a bad game.
That's right. It being shit makes it a bad game. Nothing but hype train here and youtube faggotry.

if they did 5 10 man teams and removed the circle, then i could see it being alright for a casual esport, but they are going to need at least a complete remake of the game because its a piece of shit with nothing but fucking terrible glitches

Attached: 13 - JMn0D4I.jpg (1920x1200, 128K)

I get killed by Chinese players who are obviously hacking 1 in every 3 games. How do you not encounter them? Are you in the US?