People on this board actually care about the death of some talentless piece of trash

>people on this board actually care about the death of some talentless piece of trash
Wew when did all the normies get here

>fck off bunghole

>people who like lil' peep are normies
Man, I don't even like rap, but what the fuck kind of normies are you talking to?

How new are you? Lil Peep is normie as fuck. The whole sadboy aesthetic is normie as fuck.

Its not. They pulling it off does not make it normie.

You are delusional

since day 1. Sup Forums hasn't changed and if you think it has you are a naive little shit.

Face tattoos are not normie even if its cool to have them.

I believe he was talking about his music.

He was discussing the aesthetic I thought.

*tip*

nearly every normie i've talked to is "sad" about lil peep's death

>normie rap music isn't normie because the talentless rapper has a slightly alternative aesthetic that appeals to young people anyway
You are a fucking retard.

Yeah his music was shit. But it is culturally significant.

Lmao you autistic fucking robot, people are not faking sadness, its real.

Youre a contrarian, not necessarily not a normal.

wow people bandwagon when popular musicians die and pretend to care to virtue signal, film at 11

there are people who fucked with peep for years like me and don't like his new persona but are still sad my guy

never said they were faking it, just said that the majority of the normies I've talked to about it said they were upset about it. I was refuting what that user I replied to said.

this

Then why put it in quotes dummy

>normies who think that they're anything other than normies because they don't like an anti-normie who isn't compatible with what they, as an utter normie, think is anti-normie

People like this is why you get people who throw Xanax down their throats at an astonishing rate.

wdhmbt