Is this how my grandparents felt when Bowie died?

Is this how my grandparents felt when Bowie died?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrWAN-9I69E
youtube.com/watch?v=wckAAh-V428
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bowie didnt literally save emo

first time i'm sad about a someone dying
FUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=MrWAN-9I69E

Joke all you want. This guy was a genius. So is Kodak.

>literally save emo
haha

pussy bitch go get your cake and die young like your idol "Lil Peep" Hah, little peep is right, boy hardly made any noise in music. died a loser

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILLL

genuinely shed a tear this got me fucked up.
bexey upset too.

nigga suck my dick from the back

Sounds pretty uninspired and conceptually the lyrics are simple and not that deep.

Lil Poop XD

Do people actually like bexey

This makes me pretty mad. Just a few months ago I was voting for him everyday in the XXL thing. Unbelievable, it’s all done now. RIP

idgaf if mu tells me its uncool to like him. i rate him sm, like his most popular material isnt really good

please listen to
>stop the car
>right here
>lil kennedy
>the way i see things
> a plan to kill myself

Kodak is overlooked I think but he's great, definitely. His future products are going to be even better than what he's done so far.

Tim Kinsella literally saved AND made emo.

i hate you.

Hahahaha. I only just heard of this loser but I’m glad he’s dead. If you’re so upset, go and meet him in the afterlife.

>degenerate mumble rap nigger dies

and nothing of value was lost

Rap =/= emo

I love Kodak. Maybe because I have a ton of friends that are from SoFlo but we always play Kodak when partying, lifting, or driving around.

Joke =/= Joke

>normies on this board crying delicious tears because their favorite faggot degenerate rap "artist" died
Mmmmmh

reminder that Lil Peep was a patrician and listened to The Microphones
reminder that he was banging /our girl/ Bella Thorne

Lil Peep is mucore whether you want it or not

>bella thorne
>a girl

Thanks for making me glad he's dead.

how do i stop crying

Take some Fetanyl

same, lowkey triggered by all the shitposting

Please stop words you dont know the meaning of like patrician you soyboy
I will celebrate the fact that there's one less nu-male on earth and thousands of them are sad about it whether you like it or not

wow he listened to my favorite extremely popular 90s indie band wow so patrician just like me RIP Peep :(((((

>Kurt Cobain liked Freddy Mercury

:,,,,,,,,,,,,(((((((((((((

Grow some balls you fucking soyboy.

THE FATE OF ALL DRUG ADDICTS.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU GUIDE PEOPLE INTO THE DRUG ADDICTION THAT KILLS THEM.

FUCK LIL PEEP. HE WAS A FOOL DRUG ADDICT WHO MADE ALL THE WRONG DECISIONS IN LIFE WHEN GIVEN EVERYTHING.

reminder if you recreationally use anything except weed and alcohol to run away from your emotions you deserve to die

you're making exceptions...
you mean to say all x equates to this quality. i don't see why weed and alcohol would be exempt. both ruin lives approx. as frequently as these harder drugs

>Lil Peep is mucore whether you want it or not
oh yeah, now I remembered why I hate this board

lol maybe alcohol but the only thing that consistently ruins lives with weed is the law getting in the mix

I quit my job today because I couldn't bare to go in to work and act like everything is normal when the artist who's music changed my life and is my greatest inspiration just died.

This guy is like a brother to me, I watched his videos on xanax everyday for the past 8 weeks so we are family and I can relate to the trouble he's had growing up rich and white.

I'm getting a tattoo of him on my forehead in honor of our fallen hero.

kek

Uh I dunno about you but I know many individuals who've sorely diluted their potential because they'd rather get high than study

I know many people who's ruined their potential because they'd rather play videogames then study. Are videogames as bad as heroin addiction too?

He was working with some real musicians though, that one surprised me

>unironically liking this trash

fuck off soyboy

I made a he'll be fine thread of him a month ago hehe

Its an incredible moment in music to see both emo 'fans' and rap 'fans' tandem lament over a single artist. No other genres bring out this melodramatic shit. The combination her is fuckin potent.

Death kinda reminds me of GG's now that I think of it, too bad we couldnt see a vid of them playin round with that body....

well in the sense that you're appealing to yes. if anything causes one to 'run away from emotions' or otherwise eschew responsibility it should not be used

I hate trap, but I honestly kinda liked him.

Let's just hope Lil Pump and Matt Ox follow his lead.

he really needs to fucking stay out of jail i swear to god

I use herbal tea and videogames.

Uhhhh you used the meme wrong bucko. It's supposed to be directed at people who like lil peep. Use it correctly next time

Today i felt the same as when Bowie died, so that would mean im my own grandpa which is not the case.

kill yourself and join lil peep

quads and he comes back from the dead

imagine having such a miserable life that you make fun of a dead guy that will achieve more than you ever will in your whole life

reroll

this

reminder that getting tattoos like that is a permanent kind of self destruction and a strong indicator that a person will either overdo it or end themselves soon

what's this about him being 'emo'? you mean he's depressed and so are the lyrics, or are we talking about 'emo' emo like brand new, sunny day real estate, etc? i've never listened to him but a (musical) emo-rap marriage sounds great

thats what it was

That's what Pitchfork labels his music as.

that's what happens when you're a degenerate drug addict, you die young and honestly deserve it. I have never used drugs and stories like this keep me from doing so. the only thing resembling a drug that I use is an herbal tea brewed from ginseng, poppy seeds, and valerian root, to help me relax after work.

Strong

xannies, not even meming

He made his own lane in the over saturated rap game. Something new and fresh. He was a martyr for depressed and addicted teens and young adults. I see a lot of people saying his music is trash, but he came up from basically nothing and made a unique sound all by himself. Gotta give the man respect. His death is tragic but should be seen as a lesson for some people. Drugs are not meant to be abused or glorified but they are a major problem in the united states and the world. Talking about drugs has always been seen as taboo but everyone does them.

TL;DR
It's time for people to be educated about drugs.

people don't actually like bexey's music do they

>speaks to the sole

almost like your post

please tell me this is pasta

Bowie just made cheesy musical theater songs using conventional instrumentation. No genuine emotions, it was all shallow theater, made cynically for radio play.

Lil Peep is emotionally brutally honest, and his tasteful minimalistic electronic backing reminds me of the most resourceful innovators in genres like folk, blues, and punk, all of which emphasize emotional expression over noodling. Lil Peep was the scion of folk and punk tradition, albeit in a wildly different, innovative format. He speaks to the soul. He was the voice of our generation.

>complains about saying patrician
>uses soyboy new fag buzz word

im just going to friggin say it. he wouldn't have been as popular if he wasn't a cutie. sure he would have had fans but not a fanbase as big. there i said it.

Im actually happy this fag died.

You should probably set up an appointment with a therapist.

>shitty person offs himself
sounds like justice to me

why? to justify your shitty choice of a degree?

Why was he shitty? He made bad music, had a dumb image, and was an addict, but none of that seems bad in any moral sense.

If you wished death on a murderer or a rapist, I would understand. He's just some kid who makes music. That's why I think you have issues.

i never heard of him before today but i'm glad he's dead

I'm not a therapist, and I'm honestly surprised you would assume that.

why all the good musicans died so young?

well duh, this goes for most musicians

plastic blink 182 sound without heights and depths and an even shittier voice isn't unique

what about this? youtube.com/watch?v=wckAAh-V428

I'm not a huge Bowie fan so I forgot he died and just felt that he's still alive. That's what happens to legends. Their art lives on.

This lil fuck on the other hand is only known because he died and he has no quality art left behind. Everybody will move on from this soon.

the day Sup Forums became worst than Sup Forums

Imagine being so much of a soyboy that you actually feel bad about this

damn user been just bout the same boat as you, just swap out a plan to kill myself with praying to the sky

drink a pepsi