Never had sex with a black chick

Never had sex with a black chick.
I really want to tho. How is that different from having sex with a white girl?

Attached: sexy-naked-black-girls-pussy.jpg (400x583, 39K)

They smell like Cheetos

Usually costs less.

Iz good, the one I was with was a bit loose. But I ain't the biggest either

Stop spamming your race mix propaganda Moshe

It's even weirder to hear them call you "daddy."

You get aids

They smell.

Ive been concerned about it, mostly because I guess they're used to black dudes massive cocks.
Now I'm average size, nothing to worry about but you know..

it is like fucking a monkey. not human

They can be fun as fuck in the sack, but most of them smell strange, and you may as well flip a coin to determine what your chances might be of getting herpes or the clap, what with how many of them have it.

is it even legal to fuck animals outside of Canada ?

this is so fucking true...

It's literally the exact same except she's darker.

Not sure I still want to fuck a black chick at this point lol

This and if you turn out the lights it's like you are fucking an invisible woman

The slaveplay is fun.

they fuckin STANK

like, ungodly stink. Even fresh out of shower they stink like straight away. Horrible.

Not only will she steal your heart..

Black & Arabyan girls best fucks of my life...like to fuck from behind in both cases.

Attached: Dreed.jpg (500x793, 94K)

Did one arabian girl and now you say it she was all about fuck from behind

Well for starters the chance of you getting hiv in your lifetime goes up to 100%

condoms motherfucker, do you use them?

Pretty much the same except they know theyre gross and will do crazy shit in the sack. They also will try to get in a relationship if you're a white boy to escape their ghetto home life. I could have dated a black chick I fucked on tinder but Im racist so it would never work.

This is true. The mixture of soulglo and chicken grease that niggers exude from their pores is fucking atrocious. This isn't a joke, they smell worse than barnyard animals

No diffrence.. altho cum contrasts very well on blacksll

Attached: 1508533533075.jpg (640x561, 35K)

Fucking @whitepeoplehumor got me

Much harder to get rid of. Especially it you rang their bell.
If you think white girls go psycho, you're in for a real treat!

The insides of their pussies are remarkably pink.

I leaved 20 Years on ME and i've fucked about 50girls ( not for pay)

Attached: DirtyBurkaResized.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Yeah, either they use other deo or cream products, than most smell like coconut, or they smell differently. I would describe it to be more bland and a dark moldy smell, while whites smell more pointy and sweat pissy. Guess its them having a different immune system and you can smell it. Or what they eat, asians tend to smell like asian cuisine, while indians and arabs tend to smell spicy.

Attached: Smell_1.jpg (1620x1080, 166K)

thats how i lost my virginity. i love black girls, lot more fun and a LOT MORE cushion. white girls that have black girl bodies (u kno what i mean) are legit the same. AND they dont get this attachment like white girls do except for the first one because i took her virginity too.

black and literally have never called my partner 'Daddy' during sex because I'm not aroused by Freudian ideologies...

Attached: 1520080829952.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

No, it's not...
I hate fucking Cheetos.

I love black girls.

I find them warm and loving.

They're soft from all the lotion and cocobutter.

Blow job skills are top knotch.

am I kawaii, daddy?

Attached: 1499976040309.jpg (720x1280, 217K)

Black girls smell like horses....

Their tits are weirdly soft.

Pussy is great, don't accidentally nut.

What's wrong with breeding a black woman?

Nothing wrong with breeding.

Everything wrong with child support.

You goddamn got me good

am I kawaii, white daddy?

Attached: 1504153417731.jpg (600x900, 44K)

fuck me white daddy

Attached: 1499976503460.jpg (800x533, 120K)

Would be even more so with that dress on the floor of my bedroom.

fill me so much I get babies as white as you daddy

Attached: IMG_0068.png (539x786, 632K)

I have a preference for black girls.
They usually take better care of themselves.
They've always been way more loyal.
And they never have any push back on any kind of sex.

Of course I don't fuck around with any thots or ghetto trash. Most of the girls I mess around with are college educated, nerdy, cute, and skinny.

They also like to give me money, haven't figured out if that's a fluke or something black girls just do for a guy taking care of them.

Nice trips Mega Satan.

And yes I would bust my nut deep in that unprotected with out any care of the risks.

we're ready for your daily sperm donations white daddy

Attached: IMG_0186.jpg (750x737, 182K)

Fuck, I meant quads!

I need a sacrifice of the unborn, white daddy

Attached: IMG_0258.jpg (480x480, 47K)

< They smell like oxidized coins.

Its not. Just dont fuck with the hair.

> like copper coins

She asked me if she could rim my ass and if I could fuck her anally the first time we met. Also obsessed about having me fill her tummy up with my BLEACHING agent but not gonna enter a black chick without three condoms on.
She's taller than me tho, and works out 6 days a week. Pretty good.

you're such a creep, white daddy

Attached: IMG_0368.jpg (1080x1313, 103K)

You contract STDs at a much higher rate.

They taste like chocolate

you've got a big... pool, mr white

Attached: IMG_0464.jpg (720x1280, 184K)

>u kno
Good thing your genes are being dumped into a shit pile instead of a good white girl

Put your babies in me white boy

Attached: 1521511302134.webm (640x800, 467K)

Correct check in order... quads.

Black women are better on top, because that ass.

I have to ask... Do you really think you can derive someone's moral integrity or cosmic value even from their skin color alone...? Anyone can be 'Good' or a 'shit pile' depending on where you stand with your own subjective definitions of morality but objectively speaking I would hope any rational person would be able to come to that realization ...

Attached: 1515915946650.jpg (1440x900, 257K)

>Do you really think you can derive someone's moral integrity or cosmic value even from their skin color alone...?
yarp

Nice to know this is the peak of Humanity.

>peak of Humanity
>Sup Forums

that would be correct if we did not have social classes dude.

That you come from an "upper" or "lower" social class determines a lot of your personality and lifestyles... and your class mostly determines which color you are... so..

YES you can derive someone's moral or ethic integrity by their color... but is not something to take 100% seriously

Holy mother of ellipses, stop it guy. Just be direct.

Attached: 1507141697471.jpg (304x286, 42K)

Sorry, let me Sup Forums precise with my language so you can understand what I mean;
Nice to know this is the farthest YOUR ideologies go(in terms of this situation), didn't mean to place someone with such a prominent cognitive dissonance in any position to speak for the majority of humanity, my mistake.

You and I both as Humans know that we are perfectly capable of overcoming any illusion of an obstacle we may encounter with enough persistence and effort and none of us have to be permanently shaped or affected by environmental factors/variables. Look at Stephen Hawking (RIP), he almost gave up on his Ph.D. because he didn't even think he would live long enough to obtain it and he still went above and beyond to put it simply... This may be a case of solving Nature vs Nurture the could be intertwined or work independently or both.

Attached: 1520648305191.jpg (1366x768, 233K)

You get aids

>Never had sex with a black chick.

Tyrone, being virgin is not a problem, even if you're a nigga.

Attached: sq18673.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

love meeting/taking pics with these type of girls at cons
also they're not stuck up like some white girls in cosplay.

also go to colombia, or trinidad if you want to fuck a black girl that acts hispanic. many are mix so it's win-win.

fuck yes

Only the ones that have recently had sex with President Cheeto.

Was that from the new Devilman?

you go around smelling people?

You get STDs the next day.

Attached: STDs.jpg (388x327, 31K)

Like any other human bean. Depends on her vagina size, virginity, social and religious background,health and fitness level

You can't even fuck one, you think you can fuck a large enough sample size to get an STD?
Just don't fuck hoes dumbass.

It's not different pussy is pussy

why take the risk. the more you know the better sex life you will have.

Attached: stdb.jpg (1200x900, 173K)

I got balls deep in one once and as soon as I did she started rubbing my asshole and smelling it. She had a crack habit and was in the bathroom every 15 minutes. I rubbed my unwrapped dick across her ass cheek and she freaked out like I was giving her aids. Didnt go back. Dont go black.

Attached: 1511007272308.png (603x582, 460K)

Bullshit

>a different immune system and you can smell it

You are not really a man of science are you?

This

>aged 10 and older
How do 10 year olds get an STD unless they are born with it? Even if they got it from pedophiles, why do those rare cases of pedophilia matter at all? And last but not least, who in their right mind found it a good idea to test anyone below the age of consent? There should be no studies at all, people should NOT be able to make informed decisions below the age of consent to fuck, if they want to fuck, they better fucking use protection, all of them, so that demographic is worthless.

STOP
FUCKING
EASY
SKANKY
ASS
HOES

Jesus, get some fucking game and confidence, score cuties with standards.