>25
>Average looking
>Balding
>Slightly chubby
>Weird/crringe personality
It fucking sucks to know I'll never get a cute normal girlfriend because I am the way I am.
Eventhough I'm working out and losing weight I'll never be some cuties first choice. I'll probably end up alone unless I concede to a fatty.

How many of you fuckos are the same?

Attached: 2d_with_yellow_mask_by_skeiter_girl-d51okz9.png.jpg (820x975, 125K)

Nigger you just described me. Difference is, im 28, and unlike you im not a self defeating faggot, so i actually have a woman. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and put yourself out there you dumb fuckin mong. You know saying you miss 100% of the shots you dont take? Its true. So stop being such a faggy whiny bitch.

Improve yourself instead of looking sympathy
Work out
Dress better
Get hair implants/buzzcut/hat
Try to work on your personality and conversing with people

>You know saying you miss 100% of the shots you dont take
Last month I asked a girl out and she said "Yeah sure" and smiled. Then she cut contact and dissapeared.

Ok? One out of what? One? Stop being a bitch. Get rejected? Pick yourself the fuck up and move on. Your ancestors would be fucking ashamed.

>Improve yourself instead of looking sympathy
this

Alright wtf should I do to then?

>25
>cute
>smart
>funny
>socially awkward and critically depressed
>working on myself instead of being a self-loathing faggot
It does not fucking suck, anymore. I will get a cute girlfriend because of the way I choose to be. I have been several cuties first choice in the past and I have been several cuties second choice in the past. I'll probably end up fucking a few cuties but ultimately staying alone because I'm self-absorbed and I'm okay with that until I feel otherwise.

Not the same
reset, you intolerable faggot

>Then she cut contact and dissapeared.
hah
nothing happened between those two events?
>ghosted

>cute
>smart
Two things you got that I obviously do not.
Either way I'm happy for you, user.

Can you not read? Stop. Being. A. Bitch. Woman rejects you? What the fuck ever. Theres 3.5 billion more of em out there. Move on and try again. Or are you so fucking useless one rejection has you retreating into your own pimpled asshole? If thats the case save the world the trouble and just off yourself now.

>implying those don't take effort or can't be improved with effort
kys

Yeah pretty much.
I sent a couple of messages but got no respons so I decided not to be a creep and spam her.

When I say kys, I don't necessarily mean literally although a thread died for this shit so I'll let you interpret it however you like. You've already lost the battle, though, if you think you can't get to where I am. GLHF

>>Average looking
>>Balding
Choose one.

Im not getting plastic surgery and my brain aint getting any fucking brighter is it?
Getting rejected felt bad sure but that's not what I'm complaining about here.

Well that blows. At least you're self aware and not an aspie. I haven't even asked a girl out in like 6-7 years, man. You've already got a leg up on me. (I'm working on it)

If you can't be handsome, be handy.
Also, be kind.
As it turns out, while some whores prefer to date vicious dicks, most women just want someone to chill with that won't get pissy when they need to bitch about the inane shit in their lives. Listen, hate the people she hates, and stick your dick in her every day or two.
You'll be panty kryptonite, friendo

>plastic surgery and my brain aint getting any fucking brighter is it?
>these are my only two options
>brain gets brighter on it's own
WORK GODDAMNIT
I HATED MATH AS A FUCKING KID BUT MY FUCKING HARD ASS FATHER MADE ME WORK FOUR GODDAMN YEARS AHEAD OF MY SCHOOL'S CURRICULUM. GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU RIGHT NOW. FUCK.
Everything takes effort, user.
Despite what you may think, we can all make it.
It's not about looking objectively cute as your specific objectives may not be in line with other's. It's about min/maxing your dumb ass until you're happy.

also, women like hair backed bald pug ugly fuckers
because they don't like what you like
some women want dudes in otter mode or that look like women
those aren't your women
go find your women, OP.
damn
>use the advice in this thread to get a qt3.14 or a midget with a chainsaw will haunt you forever

Attached: 1484609565712.jpg (900x675, 158K)

just stop acting like a fucking fag and lose weight and go talk to strangers. you act like their is nothing you can do with your "pathetic life" christ amputees missing all their limbs get pussy and just cause you have some "negative traits" doesnt mean you cant too. get your life on track homo

Attached: 1a6.png (398x450, 188K)

I'm sorry I yelled at you in all caps, user. I love you. Try harder for your own sake. Not everything is easy like plastic surgery is. Don't look for shortcuts. Look for the root of your problems and attack those.
>Fat
Diet exercise
>Balding
Hair growth stuff or fucking lean into it and shave your head
>dumb
Read, you bitch

remember I love you
I just think you need a kick in the ass
It may not pay right away but you're setting a foundation that you can build upon for the rest of your life. It can be discouraging to not see immediate results but you can't let it stay that way or it will always be discouraging.

>You'll be panty kryptonite, friendo
Hah that could be interpretade as a bad thing.
Ill keep what you said in mind though.
Im good at math it's in other ways I'm fucking stupid.
Like just basic logic shit and social cues.
And I'm not going to stop working out. Ill improve my body as far as I can but face plus hair is pretty irredemable.
I guess that's true.

>Like just basic logic
read up on logic, then
>social cues
you know what I'm about to say
read up on social cues
I read dumb "get me laid" books when I was a teen and despite how fucking idiotic it made me feel and actually was, I learned something from them.
Just read, nigger. Fuck, talking to people on Sup Forums is better than nothing if you actually try to improve yourself. Actually, no, Sup Forums is bad. Don't talk to Sup Forums, at least. Sup Forums is faggots
we are faggots

Thanks, user. I'll keep trying. Sorry for whining.

Attached: 1508633162700.png (524x418, 310K)

We're all gonna make it, Sup Forumsrah. It takes time to create a work of art. Not every day will motivate you and that's ok. Start again the next day. Or force yourself to do it, if it's reasonable.

There ya go. Sometimes we all need a swift kick in the ass to realign our minds. Keep at it user. We're rooting for ya

Stop, you're making me feel all warm n shit.

Attached: 1505040384833.png (1192x830, 228K)

Oh, don't forget to brush your teeth. I'm 25 and I just started doing this for reals and that's pathetic, but it helps. I bled a lot when I first started. Go to the dentist and put up with the pain you've been storing up. It'll be worth it tomorrow.

Yeah embarresingly started doing it properly a two years ago.
I don't even want to imagine what my breath must have been like.

iktf, brah
In everything: start small, work your way up
it takes a while to git gud
I can barely do like 3 burpees right now, but I started at 2. I'm still cute, just out of shape as fuck. I'll get there. You'll get there. Do what you can while you can.