Here's just another daily school shooting in 'Murica:

Here's just another daily school shooting in 'Murica: foxnews.com/us/2018/03/20/shooting-at-great-mills-high-school-in-maryland-school-confirms.html

What does it fells to be the most pathetic country in the world?

Attached: 15215511937270.png (696x960, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
youtube.com/watch?v=wUIpk7NaaU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learn to spell before you start to add punctuation.

Feels bad man

Attached: sad_frog.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Attached: maga 2.jpg (1900x927, 222K)

Whats the big deal it's just a few dead people. Tons of people die in car crashes all the time too but you don't ban cars because they're a necessity just like guns.

Attached: 15215524958140.png (600x432, 297K)

Attached: lol.jpg (220x291, 19K)

That fucking argument is autism.
"What's a few more dead people? People die from cars all the time, we don't need to cure cancer."

There's nothing wrong with dead children or children being murdered. It happens everyday and is part of life.

Who cares?

Who said not to cure cancer. What a retarded analogy.

this is only because we stopped allowing bullies to drive these kinds of kids into the ground if they don't get in line. other countries still have bullies, or no guns. so yes we should ban guns and immigrants and all that but also go back to allowing strong men destroy the weak boipussy

this is a new tradition i think, West Europe can't stop muslims, Americans can't stop murderers with guns. Our Civilization is slowly dying...

Yes, and the sterile, "murder is bad" pussies have been holding its head underwater since 1950

Ironically enough, the path to curing cancer involves trying drugs and therapies that have instantly killed thousands of people and made life hell for millions more. and we don't have a cure yet, you normally just get a few extra years.

the entertainment value from gun ownership alone exceeds the cost of a few dozen lives a year if you want to go down that route. but also, a doctor killing someone and a brainlet virgin killing someone are different things.

>Yeah what's the big deal it's just a few dead people
Is this the selfish kind of thinking that Americans have?

>Guns are just like cars
What a retarded analogy...

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

god bless america

Attached: murica.jpg (500x408, 33K)

So we have to wait for 3000 killed in 9/11 to have a reaction ?

These shootings and shit are generally small isolated incidents.
Shit happens like this all over the world all the time.
If you remove niggers shooting other niggers in shitty parts of America from the statistics, our gun crimes are fucking low dude.
There's more stabbings and acid attacks and violent crime in other countries.
The only reason these shootings .ale the news is because it's "with an evil scary gun" and because major news outlets want a big story.
Imagine if everytime Muslims gangraped a woman or some druggie teenagers stabbed somebody in Europoor, it was all over international news.

TLDR: There is no gun problem. Shitty people are shitty. Mainstream news and liberals blow shit out of proportion to fit their agenda.

Except it happens only in america

Yes we need guns, we need cars, we need knives, we need airplanes. All of these things lead to some deaths but the pros outweigh the cons.

pros of guns seem to only be more people dying

>no death count

i can't fap to this

HAHAHA

>all over the world
No. Only in america it happens in school

>If you remove niggers shooting other niggers in shitty parts of America from the statistics, our gun crimes are fucking low dude
Yet those niggers have the right to be armed by your laws, so the crime rate is fucking high

>There's more stabbings and acid attacks and violent crime in other countries.
No. This is made up statistics. Nowhere that is not a basic shithole are there as much murder per capita as the US

>Imagine if everytime Muslims gangraped a woman or some druggie teenagers stabbed somebody in Europoor
It is, even if the news do not reach USA. It is international in Europe.

>Mainstream liberal news
>foxnews.com

Kill self please faggot

Guns are to protect the people from an oppressive government or any invading people. Also police need guns to overpower criminals.

sports
protection from criminals

thing is criminals wont just give up their guns because its illegal.
guns are heavily controlled here no carry at all and self defence is not a valid reason for a licence.

but i give someone i know about 150 quid and i can get a glock.

id say licence and train don't just outright ban firearms you will see crime get worse especially knife crime trust me i know from experience

Enjoy being cucked by Sandniggers Eurotrash.
Hope you live in the UK where they are literally marching to ban fucking knives.

tbh where im from less lethal is also illegal and treated as if you have a loaded handgun on you

police will pull up and point rifles and handguns at you if you are seen with anything in public that is a weapon

And yet they are used to kill your sons, daugthers, and neighbors.

When was the last time your overthrew your governement ?

France is laughing at you, fucking braindead faggots. You are so hypnotized watching McDonalds ads you've forgotten to rise your ass from the couch to actually do something that matters

We actually don't absolutely need any of those things, but please stop comparing guns to actual useful inventions that actually bring benefit to society. The original purpose of the gun was for killing and nothing else.

No. EU is my fucking life. UK can go to shit

Because all the crimes being prevented by armed citizens aren't really considered newsworthy and go against the "gun are bad" leftist agenda, so you don't hear about it.
If you put some effort into learning you can check the data; for each one murdered by being shot, there are more than 100x crimes prevented. Were they murders prevented? Rape? Petty theft? Hard to say since the crime was stopped (by someone with a gun).

its retarded bro banning knives what next ban spoons cause they can be used to hit someone in the head.

theres always a weapon available and there will always be fags wanting it banned it does nothing but make it worse.
in the mind of a criminal there is one thought and its one of these.
10 points for guessing what one

(A) hmm maybe i shouldn't buy this gun now they are illegal

(B) 150 quid and i can rob anyone cause they have nothing to defend themselves makes my life easier

i know what id pick if i were a criminal

Pretty much. I'm a burger and could give a fuck less about corpses, aside from mine.

Murder gives me something to read about, and every mass shooting makes both sides go into a tardrage, which is hilarious to watch. I hope it never stops.

France is a shithole and will become islamic in 50 years. Maybe if they had guns they could have overthrown their government letting them all in or killing all the immigrants. I bet you're a muslim yourself.

Guns are also useful and also bring benefit to society. Some people need to be killed/threatened with a gun.

I laugh at you, it must be hard being an americuck

Nigger it's Baltimore, the bullets were probably ricochet from outside.

other than knives that serve a purpose other than maiming and killing there illegal already retard. Things like kitchen and crafting knives are legal. And things like 12" blades that's only purpose is to kill is ilegal. Fucking Murican retard.

I would argue that society would be better off if guns never existed

this triggered

t. 3rd world country

fuck off pooftah

Ok special vegan snowflake.
Back to eating algae salad with quinoa

People were killing each other before guns. And some people need to die anyway.

>no deaths
>autoplay video
Cancer

the (over)reaction to 9/11 was stupid, too

Ross Fordham ยท IT Support at New Prospect Marketing
Maryland bans assault rifles and only 2 people were shot, none killed, Florida did not and 34 people people were shot, and 17 were killed. I wonder what the difference was?

not an argument, retard, the point still stands

>all over the world all the time.
Nam people laugh and pray for poor sucker who think gun use by civilian is necessary....
Too much freedom gonna kill you.......or make you fat

I agree. That Florida kid should've drove up to Maryland to do that shit

>He was behind

Attached: qsoizes4eqtv2544582000000.jpg (488x515, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wUIpk7NaaU4

What the fuck is this why is this such a prominent picture i keep seeing on this godforsaken website
Is this the new banana?

Attached: 1520129792563m.jpg (1024x769, 129K)