Have you had any close calls with wild niggers? What happened?

Have you had any close calls with wild niggers? What happened?

Attached: 26908121_1713181338720311_2669788784475584868_n.jpg (479x479, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nǃxau_ǂToma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most of my social interaction outside work is with black people. Almost all such interactions are positive or neutral.

You're either lying or you're being threatened, but I want you to know that it is okay, and that you can always talk to your Sup Forumsros. Where is Jamal holding your family, user?

I work in a bar. Every tuesday is dollar night. You can guess which night of the week is overrun by nigs.

shouldn't you be in school or are you phoneposting in class

Was on vacation a while back. Decided to walk down to the store because my legs were cramped up from driving the last 5 hours. A dirty Tyrone sees me walking, makes his way across the street mumbling something like,"say main, lemmi hol a dolla, sheeiit". I told him no. He punched me in the nose. I was armed, didn't shoot the nigger in the street. Should have.

Shouldn't you be raping your father while listening to a Cat Stevens record?

Nope

he was right to punch you but wrong to stop

you had a weird childhood, were you lds?

I live in the ghetto of detroit, ama

Yes, always aim for the face. Ideally, though, try to carry a shotgun on you, and just blow the jigaboo's whole fucking head off. No place in society for the useless pieces of shit.

obvious nigger

No lie. The last thing a black person said to me was "can you pick her up from daycare today?" If we don't count my wife, it was the conversation I had with my buddy at the cigar lounge. We talked sports betting. Well, he talked sports betting. Shit's way over my head.

I work in the art industry.
There is one.
He is super pro-black/anti-white.
I call him on it because we are friends.
He tries to make his point but then I shoot him down and he can't argue his point.
One day I expect he will just go full nigger on me and shiv me.

and probably the lightest on tips

he's more articulate than you, boyo

obvious nigger

obvious nigger

delusional crybaby

Don't get a boner so quickly - I just thought of the first shit that came into my head.

stay mad, nigger

says a lot about where you're at, i guess

cry more, fatass

where im from we dont have niggers. we do have russians and they r basically niggers of europe

Attached: tays.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Ha, it's neat that you think they tip at all. It's a good day when they don't just walk out on the check. They will absolutely keep ordering food, finding something "wrong" with it, and sending it back for more until the servers have no choice but to stop them.

>sports betting
So he's unemployed and gambles for a living? Probably also a fugitive.

i've had two encounters. once at a gas station i opened my wallet and this guy said "you must feel safe." while laughing. i didn't say anything because i did feel safe. there was a cop parked outside.
2nd time was at another gas station and i just shoved my way in front of a dude who was hovering in front of lotto tickets so i could swipe my debit card. that dude could've flipped and hit me in my shit.
basically it's always at a fucking gas station.

Attached: 1483618998468.jpg (437x596, 25K)

Mostly just crazy people that also happen to be black, but there are plenty of crazy people around here. Poor southern towns in the bible belt cultivate insanity like fine wine.

Do you own a gun? If not, get one, in the event that you need to blow him to fuck town, or just somewhere in the middle of New Orleans or Atlanta.

OP said wild niggers. Your friend is obviously not a nigger.
You do know there’s a difference between black people and niggers right?
Just ask one, they’ll explain it.

Attached: 96C372F8-3606-4AE2-947F-D047C7C4BCAC.jpg (462x244, 17K)

arent all niggers fugitives tho. atleast cops treat them like ones

Perhaps, but it's definitely not in a strangers kitchen, having a conversation with Chris Hansen.

Dude's an MD. Shit's a hobby. I think he might be an aspie but nobody picks up on it because sports is a socially normal interest for men to have.

He's an MD? Like Barney is an upstanding member of society? He's obviously just lying to you.

Where are you from I will move there.

chris haaaansen

good ol' eastern europe

Attached: nigga dun goofd.webm (480x600, 657K)

Anesthesiologist. He shows up in his scrubs and lanyard all the time. It's a cigar lounge, dude. All the regulars are pretty successful. I'm probably the poorest motherfucker there.

>driveway alarm went off *bong bong*
>it's fucking 2AM
>no car sounds
>wife insists all my guns are to be locked in the safe
>grab aluminum baseball bat kept behind TV, and go out the front door
>nothing... wait, side gate is open
>hear a *crack*
>see nigger break the hasp of my cheap plastic shed and looking with a flashlight
>walk up behind him and smash his legs with the bat
>"whadu fuuuck man!" he is rapidly hobbling away
>jab him in the back, niggers do run fast
>they don't have much brains, so pain doesn't slow them down much
>I swing for his head, hit the gate post so hard my arms hurt
>he's recovering and running faster
>I'm barefoot, driveway is gravel
>he got away without being properly punished
I'm sure the way he tells it is, "Some crazy honky done attacked me when I dropping by to gets my stuff".

>Friend invited me on trip to NYC
>Late at night walking around Times Square
>Nigger approaches us
>Tells us about his mix tape
>Upcoming rapper
>Gonna be the next big thing and all that bullshit
>Tells me his mix tape is $5
>Say I'm not interested
>Guy looks around the area
>I see what he's looking at
>Large group of niggers approach from all directions
>No way out
>Hand him $5 for the tape
>He takes my wallet, but only manages to steal $10 from it
>Friends watch as he steals my money
>Group of niggers don't even touch them for some reason
>Glad he didn't actually mug me, otherwise he might have discovered that I keep most of my money in my socks

So, what do you mean? A black dude from the street? One of my regulars at the liquor store I work at is a homeless panhandler. Friendly dude. Did felony time back in Jersey for burglarizing warehouses. I love seeing his happy ass. Sometimes on breaks I'll chill with him on the corner, him with his can of Bud Ice, me sipping brandy from a styrofoam cup.

I have other black friends that will back me up.
One is pretty much white; if not for the unfortunate heritage, he would be whiter than me.

Homeless and beggars have to be watched carefully. Their lifestyle is composed of petty theft and lying. It's only a matter of time before they slip up and their polite friendly manner is revealed as simply a disguise.

Youre a youtuber right?

Wow.
If true this shake down is pretty scary.
But then
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Don't shit where you eat. He's an alcoholic, and I'm his pusher.

He probably just stole those clothes or bought them with his gambling money, and he's able to frequent that cigar lounge because of his gambling money.

This is what true autism looks like. Sheltered little boys crying about things they dont understand.

This

How much of a caveman mentallity do you have?

What association does hating black people have with being autistic?

Holy shit yeah once I was cornered by an african girl with a basket on her head asking where the well was

well did u tell her where the well was

You're really reaching. I'm telling you though, there is a whole subculture of successful black men relaxing and making connections in cigar lounges across the country. Shit's a thing.

is this how niggers go shopping??

Attached: 29067168_417797102013907_5525401774973947468_n.jpg (688x960, 74K)

No I gave her an empty coke bottle instead

Usa is such a shithole

No. I'm an engineering tech at Boeing.

they're letting you know that they could physically dominate you, fatty

Until one day....

T.workedatliwuorstoreintheghetto

Is this a The Gods Must Be Crazy reference? I wonder if that little fucker is still alive and what he's doing.

>be me
>college
>fairly small school in central Texas
>work as a bartender part time
>bar is most famous for having concerts from major Texas country music people
>usually crowded as fuck when there's a concert
>one night there's a concert and I'm doing my usual shit, pouring beers and mixing drinks
>nigger comes up for his turn (most of the nigs at this school were on the football and basketball teams)
>"say man is most of the concerts here country music?"
>"Yeah, usually. It's Texas, and not a major city or anything."
>"Any chance you guys could get Kanye or Weezy down here?"
>"Probably not dude. They'd ask for too much money and there's really nowhere here that could afford em. Your best bet for rap is just go to Dallas or Austin or some shit like that."
>"Sheeit man but that shit's expensive."

Guy ran up a $80 tab. Surely he could afford to go to a goddamn nigger concert.

I saw a black guy putting white-out on part of his temporary paper liscense plate as to 'extend' the valid dates. I just walked by and didn't say shit

Was minding my own business walking on a trail through a wide open park a few years ago during the day, and some nigger branched off from his friends and I heard him say "I'm gonna kick this guys ass, watch" and he started walking towards me

Put my hand on my side to indicate I was conceal carrying. Nigger promptly backed off and ran back to his tribe

pic related

Ah, fuck! He died in '03. :(
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nǃxau_ǂToma

FUCKING FORGOT THE PICTURE

Attached: 19.jpg (2048x1535, 582K)

I didn't know what to do. Looking back I wish I would've called for help or just said I'm not interested in the first place so he didn't have the opportunity to corner us.

I was pissed off none of my friends did anything. There were more of us than them, but at the same time they weren't big enough to pose a real threat to those gorillas.

Yea. Look up Tyrant Fashister

This one time it was like -35°C out and I asked this nigger in a t-shirt if he was cold. He then proceeded to start a fight with me...
And that's the last time I checked on the well being of a nigger fellas

Shit :(
This made me sad

Fucker was on something. Usually they make fun of us for wearing t-shirts in cold weather. Blacks bundle up.

found the nigger

cry more, kid

Fucking lucky

they didn't invent the wheel for like 2 thousand years
it's just because they're unable to grasp that concept
that's why they don't trust trolleys with like 4 of them wheels

Riding my bike past the Disney charter school in Chicago. Construction being done in parking lot. 5 niglets start pelting me with stones. Chase after them , too fast. Go back to bike, they run back start pelting with stones. Don't need a rock to the back of the head. Walk a block using my bike as a shield from thrown rocks until niglets get board. Meanwhile niggers in lincolns and caddies drive by laughing. Anyone who doesn't hate niggers has never had to live near niggers

More like they are wearing their joints out unnecessarily. No wonder so many niggers are cripples by the time they hit 40.

awww :C i love those movies

>Anyone who doesn't hate niggers has never had to live near niggers
Why do I keep hearing this bullshit? I live near them. I live WITH them. I don't hate them. When is this hatred supposed to manifest?

>Summer Vacation in New Orleans with my aunt
>My cousin is a cringy 28yo gym teacher
>Snap chats himself going out and partying
>"Kids really like me bc they know I'm cool"
>In the city at night
>Just got done eating fast food, but had some leftovers
>Cousin has brilliant idea to give leftovers to randoms as we walk back to our car
>2 people take the food
>Most people just give him a weird look
>Almost back to our car now
>Still have 2 slider burgers
>Cousin sees pack of niggers
>Offers alpha nigger food
>Alpha nigger gets angry
>Smaller niggers surround him
>Cousin panics drops food and runs to the car
>They act like they're gonna chase him but just laugh as he runs away
>They pick up the bag of food
>Give it to fat nigger of the group
>mfw

Attached: bignigga.jpg (223x226, 7K)

They know it makes sense so they just spit random insults

Let those tears flow baby niglet!

>Playing rugby
>Nigger on other team gets lippy
>Kicked the shit out of nigger
>Beating niggers feels so good

Where do you live? You the poster above whose only exposure to blacks is the doctors he talks with at the cigar lounge?

A black person called me a faggot while I was walking into Walmart once, although in their defence I was wearing a homestuck shirt.

Also I'm a trap, but that's beside the point.

>Guy came up and had a conversation with me.
>Fucking nigger how dare he.

ok so many moons ago I'm disturbed at home by a fuckton of noise- turns out a huge group of black kids is in the community pool actin fools, one kid ridin his damn bike in the pool, throwin furniture around, yelling obscenities etc. I go out and ask to see someone ID bc kids gotta have supervision, nobody is of age so they fuck off and I hang around cleanin up the mess they made. Few mins later crazed sheboon comes runnin up on me callin me a racist mofo blahblah, gonna kick my ass if I ever talk to her kids again, etc. I explain rules, she continues to chimp out and threaten me, eventually fucks off. I call cops and make report of her threats and forward the incident info to management- turns out she was being evicted so just didn't give af, bitch was gone shortly thereafter :)

Vegas. And that was my last interaction outside my wife. Not my only. Not only have I lived in black neighborhoods here, I was a welfare social worker for three years. Even after dealing with the least successful members of their race for a living, I do not hate them.

Blink twice if you are being held hostage
If not, hello Vladimir. Do you enjoy your job posting here?

Just read the thread, fucker. I married black.

I said to blink twice if you're being held hostage. I didn't need to know why nigger

that's cool man I don't hate on color either, could just as easily talk about run-ins with white trash, just stickin to thread topic

Have you ever explored the abandoned Silverdome?

>in jail for defending my constitutional rights Hanging out with the two other white people in a pod with over 40 criminals. Some nappy headed nog walks up and tries to dominate the conversation. Let him know his presence is not appreciated in a kind non sarcastic way, I've seen plenty of fights up to this point. Didn't matter who was fighting it never ended up fair. The nog decides to walk away only to sock me while I wasn't looking. Instantly I turned to him and saw him get into some kind of fighting stance. Aimed for his face and we ended up grabbing each other and I resorted to jr. high wrestling technique and slammed that nog into a head and arm. Had him on his back, passed his legs, and knew I had seconds to get the beat down in. I got a few punches in, notice how the correctional officer never got involved. No one surprisingly jumped in, but the S.R.T. came in and then I saw this weird wet foam land all over his face and felt it on the back of my head as I was feeding him a ten finger samich. After that I was thrown in the hole fed a balgona samich. Had pepper juice all over my back and head. Used the meat to wipe it off, sammich was spicy af. Worst part is as soon as I left the pod all them nigs stole all my fucking books. Fuckers don't even read. They take the empty or near empty pages in a books to use pens to put shit on it.

>no comeback
guess virginal whites are the dumb ones

Shut up gen z cuck. There is no difference between a nigger and a black. All shit skins are a drain on every society.

you live with black people. not wild niggers. thats why.

Black wife. Only interaction with non-upscale blacks is working as "giver of the gibs" for a couple years. Shocked that other people have had negative experiences with blacks.

>I live with them

You are probably as bad as they are. That's why you don't realize it.

>white trash
And that's why I don't believe in this racial solidarity bullshit. My earliest memories are of living in grandma's garage in North LA. Eventually upgraded to a mouse infested trailer in my uncle's backyard in Oklahoma. I grew up on shasta cola and Great Value brand pot pies. I drank out of used yogurt containers and jam jars. I went to school in tore up jean shorts and k-mart brand slip on shoes (to this day, I squeeze the toe of new shoes because I'm subconciously checking if there's room to grow). People here call me a race traitor, but why the fuck should I owe loyalty to a race that wrote me off as trash?