I fucked my housemates gf last weekend. I'm still replaying it in my head and feel like my cock is ready to erupt. AMA

I fucked my housemates gf last weekend. I'm still replaying it in my head and feel like my cock is ready to erupt. AMA

Attached: 7938475.jpg (397x671, 39K)

Why don’t you fap then?

Why don't you post this AMA on Facebook you attention whore.

Making your own living situation a time bomb was a good idea eh

I have, but Im so fucking thrilled it's hard to seep it to myself
there's no way she'll tell

her and her bf

Attached: 875938475.jpg (720x960, 71K)

That is the best. I came soo close to doing that. They were fighting, and she wanted to get to know me better to understand him. She would come over and drink and open up while he was at work. We were so close, we could cut the tension with a knife. When I mnade my move she got cold feet and wanted to just wait things out.

Hahahah

You're going to have a long road of life choices ahead of you.

Similar story here except they got in a fight and it wasn't resolved when he had to go away for a lacrosse weekend

I don't even care if this was a bad decision. I've wanted to fuck her for a long time. This wasn't a "might as well" situation

I've seen her come out of our shower, wear just panties and bra when she didn't know I was around. I've been fapping to her for awhile.

Attached: 85039485.jpg (258x809, 29K)

Well, how’d it happen?

She stays over all the time. She knew her bf was away but she was out getting dinner with friends right by my house so she decided to stay the night. I'm the only non-lacrosse guy in the house so it was just the two of us. She was in a goofy mood, but then started talking about her bf and got very upset. I pour her a drink and comforted her. When we started hugging, I was already super hard. My cock took over at that point.

love her perky ass.

Attached: 85974358.jpg (347x688, 39K)

I would really loved to fuck her brains out. And every time they fucked, she would think of me railing her. He was kinda a high strung, whiny, prissy guy. She was a pretty cool chick. Too good for him.

More pics? Kik?

Did she make fun of, or laugh at, her bf while doing the act with you?

Did she talk to her clueless bf on the phone while doing it with you?

no kik but here's another pic. Very nice thigh gap on her

Attached: 48593845.jpg (154x695, 20K)

No she's not evil. He did call her while I was fucking her which really got me off. I told her not to answer because I was worried they'd make up and she'd make me stop

Did she blow you? Did she stay the night still or leave afterwards?

She did blow me. It felt surreal having her lips wrapped around my cock. I had only imagined it up to that point. I wanted to blow in her throat, but then I wouldn't have gotten her her pussy which was magnificent. She was feeling really guilty so she left a little after I finished

Hot. Whats her name and does she have fb?

against the rules bro

She’s cute. Bikini or tight clothes pics?

OP, do you have any photos of her armpits? it's my fetish and would make me masturbate for her