Are they next ?

Are they next ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHwjqExXT54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

I dont think so, Scrim and Ruby keep eachother in check. They are older and more responsible than peep. Also Scrim is on suboxone so he wont be using opiates. Slug Christ is next i think.

> Also Scrim is on suboxone so he wont be using opiates
Hmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=UHwjqExXT54

>2012
Protip: sometimes people change their habits

>Slug Christ is next i think

I 100% thought he would die before peep

I really hope not, they're talented as hell

I fucking hope not.

sametbh

>t. suburban redneck dopehead from the Pacific Northwest

nope 19 yo black person from Connecticut

if u know anything about rap and production you'd recognize their talent whether you enjoy their music or not, memes aside. scrim is a great producer and ruby is a fantastic rapper

kinda happy people like you don't realize how good they are.

Their best album is My Liver Will Handle What My Heart Can't. Feel free to debate me

I think High Tides is objectively the best in every aspect, but I kind of agree with you as well.

what is 7th or st Tammany

That's some old stuff huh?

not crazy old no. it's just their most purely hip-hop album imo and i love it, their new sound is a little much for me

Literally grew up with Aris. We called him Audie. We went to middle school and high school together. He was a really good friend of mine. When Suicide Boys blew up he turned to a total dick and pretends like we were never friends. I used to go over to his house and play video games with him and shit.

Eternal Gray for me

To add to that, he pretends he had such a hard life growing up on the streets of New Orleans. Its not even close to true. We went to the most prestigious schools in the area and his family was rich as fuck.

that's bullshit but I believe it

It's not. We went to Jesuit High School together and graduated in 2008. It's a tough school to get into down here. I even played played in a band with him when we were 14. It was a punk band called Formaldehyde Soup.

tell us more fun facts

like when did he start getting into drugs ? i skimmed thru their no jumper interview and one of them was addicted to heroin or something

>pacific northwest
>rednecks
Pick one.

he tried heroin like twice and thought he was a badass for it. There was a local venue called the High Ground and he would do it in the back

ok i dont believe you no more

you're dumb for believing it in the first place lmao

Suicide Boys fanboys are the Immortal Technique fanboys of cloud rap

>Slug Christ is next
please no

>caring about the image and persona of a fanbase more than music itself

you're the worst kind of hipster

keep proving my point lol

It's 100% true you don't have to believe me though

I believe it, he seems like a fake hipster bitch.

i mean aiight, still gonna listen to them tho

Dude he's one of the biggest pussies I have ever met. He also used to play drums for a local ska band called Angry Banana

to add to that, because now I feel bad for saying that, he used to be a really cool dude. He just isn't the same person anymore

that's not proving your point. are you retarded, user?

why even respond to this shit? it's literally a meme at this point to hate $b fans, nobody knows why they do anymore they just do

they do it because you guys are cringeworthy, you make cringeworthy posts like the ones you're making ITT, and you stan for a corny generic soundclout duo with literally one flow.

you're trying way too hard

trips if they die

>literally one flow

do you enjoy pretending like you think you know things?

he'll shoot up his crowd one day.

Lol. How ignorant of you.

>trying way too hard
>says the fan of edgy try hard boys

rich

>g-guys changing the tempo slightly is a new flow, s-so versatile

see

Did he actually go to Jesuit? No fucking way.

I already knew he wen't to Jesuit in NOLA. What a fucking poser.

literally more obstinate and delusional than tentacion kiddies lmao

>mfw i found out from inside sources sam hyde and bones are actually cousins

Why is this new wave of rappers so fucking hideous? Like, even more hideous than usual.

Because you don't need to be attractive to be a rapper

citation needed

I mean, Bones fucked with World Peace along with himself and MDE both following eachother on twitter

For some reason I'd thought Slug would die for sure. Peep...idk seemed invincible to me. Well, more so that Slug was fucking hardcore with the heroin and fentanyl patches, etc.

Idk about Suicideboys (i don't care about their music really).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Slug Christ kinda doing better with the drugs? I remember a little while back it seemed like he got off opiates (or at least heroin) and had a serious girlfriend. Kinda feeling like he might end up okay. I feel really bad for him with Peep passing.

ALSO, it seemed like Peep was doing better too. Still absolutely doing too many drugs, but at least for a little while he was off the cocaine, was just messing xanax mostly. Not the best idea...but it was a step in the right direction (i know that sounds fucked up). Of course, there's the whole issue of pressed-pills...which is what I'm thinking is what happened here. That makes this extra sad to me.

I sorta overlook that sometimes because I have prescriptions for klonopin and adderall. I like drugs but I don't really abuse 'em. I can understand fiending for something, but I'd be so scared about getting fake pills on tour. I've always wondered how drug addicts can make it through tours..it sounds scary.

Sidenote: I'd have to imagine that fake xanax, these days, can look just like the real thing. Right? I know that you're supposed to be able to tell the difference between the fakes and real ones very easily...but couldn't someone just get ahold of a really good pill press? If it looked accurate, not even an experienced user would be able to tell.