Ohhh America, how did you come to this?

Ohhh America, how did you come to this?

Attached: image.jpg (640x809, 129K)

Attached: image.jpg (640x1022, 188K)

Because my crutch for my male insecurities are my important that the lives of other people's children

Shootings have become a meme for anybody at this point. Shootings are like an American achievement.

Psychopharmacy had nothing to do with this i swear. And mk ultra even less!

This shooting was prematurely stopped by an armed security officer

Better delete the thread like a good goyim before the truth taints your agenda.

Attached: 1521262786412.jpg (343x343, 14K)

I live down here. GMHS is a nigger school.
Just wait. At 1PM EST they intend on revealing the identities of those involved. mfw its going to be niggers.

who cares about black on black violence?

not before he shot two people though

Usually you can't tell it's a shooter until they shoot someone

Attached: 1501100370982.jpg (1102x658, 44K)

another shooting ? but it happens every week , its normal in usa

I hope it's a nignog, but if it is, this particular one has flawed nig instincts, he didn't kill anyone.

ogm 2 hole ppl nooooo shot done da 2nd mindymint nao :^(

I thought the armed guards were supposed to prevent this from happening?

it's not perfect but a HUGE improvement over Peterson who's inaction actually contributed to more people killed.

Jesus, how fucking autistic can you be? Try thinking less.

Not even security guards possess the magical gift of the school shooter 6th sense where they can immediately identify one and all their future and past actions.

Attached: 1472593987963.jpg (740x531, 76K)

no. the sign that says "GUN FREE ZONE" is supposed to do that.

Oh ok, so the idea is not to stop the shootings happening, just to slow the shooter down a bit?

Killing the shooter slows him down quite a lot, one would even think to the point of stopping.

Attached: 1520136040905.jpg (582x528, 53K)

You can't stop all shootings without violating the people's right to bear. The best we can do without becoming a shithole dictatorship is kill the guy after he's already fired. Sucks but it's the lesser of two evils.

I mean, he can still get a few shots in right and that's ok? You just want to stop him from getting the high score

The security guard killed the shooter. Check mate europoors.

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 112K)

>I'm an infantile moron who believes a stupid false dichotomy

Attached: 1507067249657.jpg (435x395, 33K)

stay mad kid

ITT Ameriburgers trying to defend school shootings

your mom is a false dichotomy

I will if you fags keep trying to take our rights.

you have no rights wite boii

We do, you're just too much of an uneducated sloth to know what they are.

No, he's not technically wrong. A few words written on paper do not guarantee our rights. The ability to bear arms guarantees our rights.

no they do have rights, they're just more important than peoples lives

did the shooter have an ar-15 cause if not then thats why only 2 people where shot. if he had an ar-15 the security guard would not have stood a chance and everyone would have died.

I'm actually a well educated sloth.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 499K)

The second is the lynchpin, that is true. Why do you cunts think the authoritarians (Democrats, Trump) are so happy to modify it?

Ha, saved.

>Untrained teenager with scary black gun that's shoots faster versions .22LR rounds
>Trained police officer with years of weapons training shooting larger 9MM rounds as wearing Kevlar vest

You're not just wrong, you're retarded

>He is author of this....

Attached: rfxjtsqj3kww2543837000000.jpg (481x614, 27K)

Meanwhile, the Republicans chest beat over the second, while stripping you of the rest. Wake up people!

Stop shilling your watch bullshit

>faster versions of .22LR rounds

Attached: CEhM3iRWIAARRCW.png (596x628, 280K)

The reality is, both sides are corrupting Jefferson's vision, and until you sorry fucks get off the couch, nothing will change.

Fuck right off you fuckin' troll.

What because he had ten less bullets and a few less kilos to carry?

I'll bet he used a fully automatic assault pistol with a 300 round bullet clip
we must outlaw fully automatic assault pistols with 300 round bullet clips

thats it! now you're losing all your guns dickheads! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

/thread

The right to take out some tyrant supercedes your feelings, the feelings of the little butthurt bitch of a shooter(find a real fight you pussy, shoot a politician), or even my own feelings. Right to bear arms is not negotiable.

This is bait you ghay

Attached: image.png (625x626, 16K)

Actually, i might be on to something. If we troll hard enough, we can turn shooters in the direction of politicians.

Attached: image.gif (245x168, 795K)

We don't need to ban guns or AR-15's altogether. we just need to take them away from niggers and the occasional mentally ill person. Don't punish the people who did nothing wrong. And the right for freedom comes at the cost of the possibility of harm. so take it or leave it. Id rather be free. and if i may come to harm atleast ill have a gun to defend myself.

Aaand I killed the thread. What's the matter, didn't realize you could troll for good and evil at the same time?

Just keep bumping the thread to bait more

Attached: image.png (908x941, 181K)

But that's literally true. Rights keep us alive. Without rights, we're just tools to be used and disposed of. Are you retarded or just bad at articulating your point? Surely you can't mean you'd rather be without rights than be a little more at risk of being shot?

That's the opposite of what he said.

But the second is the most important right above all others. As long as we have that, we can take back any other right by force. I can assure you that once we lose the second, the rest are going, too.

You don't get it, they're fighting for the second so we don't notice the rest of our rights are being trampled. After all, if they're fighting for the second the rest can be taken back, right? They're fighting for our rights, right? Wrong. The Democrats and Republicans are both out to control you, they just disagree on how.

>implying the republican and democratic parties are not controlled by illuminati
>implying illuminati isn't controlled by reptilioid aliens that live in the center of the earth
Its like your TRYING to stay retarded.

Attached: 1518365681076.png (727x582, 187K)