You done fucked up now. Facebook must die

You done fucked up now. Facebook must die.

Attached: cunt.jpg (186x186, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43474760
theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/20/facebook-data-cambridge-analytica-sandy-parakilas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

?

i'd be happy with that

Attached: 1521018637216.jpg (526x935, 36K)

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43474760

Facebook has barely even done anything wrong. We just live in a world where people don't understand that, if they put their life online, other people can see that and it's ripe for exploitation.

gen 2 synth

Does zuckerberg know how bad it really is?

Attached: 1519932891572.jpg (746x737, 130K)

Remember kids, if you are not paying for the product - YOU are the product.

Well, his wallet surely feels a little lighter this morning

This is also what I dont exactly get. Not only did Facebook not do anything wrong, but neither did Cambridge...

Its all publicly available data funneled through a proprietary algorithm to decide how best to advertise to a specific person/group. Obamas campaign used the same data and company for both his 08 and '12 campaigns. How is this an "issue" now?

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43474760
why do you think he sold all of his stock before monday's news?

Boggles the mind how fucking stupid people are. Sure, I'll tell you my name, where I live, everyone I know, what I like and don't like and all my random thoughts.

What could possibly go wrong?

S to spit on cuckerburgs cucked liberal 1st amendment stealing faghole website

Attached: download (3).png (175x287, 3K)

Do anyone under 55 still use that crap?

Nothing really did go wrong... The only difference between this, and your run of the mill everyday advertising seems to be that Cambridge's algorithm is scary accurate in predicting future behavior

Yes because Twitter is cancer, not everyone likes snapchat, and instagram is for companies and whores

Haven't used fb in years. It tried to link Me with some chick I banged in another country 10 years ago. We've got absolutely no ties.. That site is doing some dodgy shit.

Reddit/imgur/Sup Forums. Done.

I've gone 2 years without using facebook. Feels good, man. That said I regret ever making one in the first place.

>needs more 8ch.

This right here
What's happened with Facebook and Cambridge is literally how the platform is supposed to be used. Facebook hoovers up all the data it can and then sells it to other companies to profit from it. It's funny how people are only just realising this.

When the CEO and founder of a company starts dumping his stock, you know shit is hitting the fan.

They've been doing wrong all along, it's just legal. People need to be made to see it, and it's about time.

>All these literal anti-privacy cucks defending Fagberg

I'm so glad Gen Z is woke to all this shit, and millenials are drowning in denial like the retards they are.

>tfw you'll see the end of facebook in your lifetime

Attached: 1510360424531.jpg (512x721, 78K)

Attached: 6WwzG.gif (270x400, 320K)

Attached: 2k53qznx.png (383x404, 173K)

Collecting data is normal for cyberspace, Selling that data is not normal and not legal.

Thats exploitation and disregard for peoples privacy. Thats all it is really. Its so simple even a simpleton such as yourself can understand even though you pretend that because it didn't affect you that it didn't affect anyone. The funny part is that it exploited the most stupid people in the U.S. and somehow they will still deny it

And here everyone thought I was stupid for deleting my Facebook page a while back, but who’s laughing now? It was the best decision I’ve ever made.

How is it to delete a profile these days? Deleted mine back in '09 and there were a fuckton of hoops to jump through and then if you sign in at all in the following 28 days your request was cancelled.

you can't actually delete the account for legal reasons. you can only deactivate it.

Did zuckerberg even make facebook? didn't he jew-hijack some other students project?

doesn't facebook own whatsapp and instagram too?

theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/20/facebook-data-cambridge-analytica-sandy-parakilas

shock horror

i never understood the valuation of facebook
i haven't used it in years but i never saw an ad
no idea how it could generate billions in revenue from ads

and now you know

Can someone please explain to me why everyone is so surprised that data harvesting was done on Facebook? In my mind it was common knowledge since the dawn of time

not everyone. just fucktards

exactly. Facebook spelt backward is KoobecaF, which means Killing Of Open Basic Extrapolated Civil Advocated Freedom. it was a NSA division since day 1.

Seeing normies lose it over their lost fake social statuses will power my boner for weeks.

Attached: 1520378105753.jpg (720x537, 65K)

it still makes no sense to me that investors saw facebook as something long term
it's only as popular as the number of people using it and if people decide to click a different website instead it's over

He did, but it's well and memory-holed.

Because the guy who wasn’t supposed to win the election, won the election.

YEP..OFF TO INSTAGRAM AND SNAP CHAT I GO. THEY ARE 100% TRUSTWORTHY. MILLENNIAL ARE SO FUCKING STUPID...

>sign up on private website
>click ok on wall of text terms and conditions
>BUT MUH FURST

Because everyone's now realising the far reaching consequences of it.

It's not like strangers you'll never meet know surface meaningless things about you which is what most people associated.

It's what the data is being sold to manipulate elections and public opinion and spreading fake news on all sides of the political spectrum at an alarming rate.

That's what no one foresaw. and backlash is coming mostly from the common person who isn't an sjw or red pill faggot who's sick of hearing them spout bullshit all day.

Nice.

Kek

but people thought it was just a fun way to be in contact with your friends that live in zambia and watching photos of your cute neighbour's daughter in a bikini at their last bahamas trip? People didn't actually realize they were auto-1984 themselves?

I feel like facebook is only used by parents nowadays.

then they deserve everything that's fucking coming to them.
no such thing as free

Oh no, what will happen to all the 0$ I've invested in a free social media webapp? If you had money, you would have real worries.

The best part about this "fiasco" is that now they are looking at updating the ancient online privacy laws that have been otherwise allowing this kind of shit to happen rampantly in the past 10 to 15 years.

parents and those with no real social life, they have to justify their existence somehow kek

I don't understand the problem of data stealing?? If you have your private info in any device you can get your shit stolen by a virus. So I think the solution is not only not upload your info you the net (be it facebook or whatever)like a retard but not have any private info in your devices at all. When your cute gf sends you a pic of she naked on Whatsapp they can now masturbate to your gf (oh no they stole my data!)
Nobody should have anything to occult, in the first place

I know what will happen, shit will show up on facebook, people will dislike and post pictures of their ugly children

>Give up your liberty and freedom for security goy!

is true I read about it

I have never and will never upload any private info to the web including pictures.
Not because I have anything to hide but because my life is nobody's fucking business but mine

i mean it's fine if FB dies, zuck profited billions of dollars from it and it's in his pocket forever

A dead shitty little greedy conniving Jew? I'm all for murdering the Zuckerberg. Fuck him and his chink wife.

No, because most people are fucking stupid.

>my life is nobody's fucking business but mine
Sure that's the reason

Attached: 70127.jpg (600x449, 38K)

I feel like you don't like Jews?

He doesn't like anybody but himself.

He won't go until ISISrael goes.

Attached: jidf jewbook.jpg (960x749, 76K)

never ever clicked an ad on Facebook. I never even been influenced in visiting a website I saw on Facebook. Their official business model is so bad that of course it was false. Mark Jewckerburg is way more shady than that with his autistic face. Of course he's been data harvesting all of his products for his profit and the profits of his friends. In exchange for letting you stalk your high school crush, you gave him your life. Sheepish slaves.

Attached: whocontrolsyourmind2015.jpg (2092x1270, 424K)

Actually it is legal, or the entire online advertising industry would not exist. You can buy lists of millions of names, genders, ages, occupation, income, voting record, political affiliation, property ownership, etc. It costs roughly $2-3 per name.

How do you think advertising works exactly?

>tfw you have contributed to zuckerberg's money by using facebook
I have had facebook since 2011, I'm 23 now and closed my account just a couple of months ago. All I used facebook to was post very cringe shit a lot of times because I was an edgy teenager. Not all was bad but the majority yes. Thank god I woke the fuck up now, I'm not giving more money to a jew and his useless product.
Also it makes my blood boil to see how everyone use/used facebook just to brag about status, fit in and be mainstream, like a bunch of sheeps. Fucking normies I swear.

Not only can you not delete a facebook page, but even if you have never had a facebook account, the company builds one for you internally to keep track of your online habits

Glad I don't haz a facebook page anymore, Facebook gonna try and tell me if I don't follow the rules they will ban you fuck that then I'll just close my account that simple faggot

Their not doing dodgy shit, that means she looked you up. She knew your name, you fucked up. Lol, that's literally all it means.

have my keks user,same

What I love about Facebook now is that I sometime think about something in silence, in my pitch dark bedroom, and next day there is about 25 ads for that "midget autosucker" I was thinking about.

here's a present for you

Attached: 1307917118330.jpg (1490x1177, 132K)

typical libtard response, ad hominems and literally Hitler, versus the objective and indisputable fact that while a very small percentage of the population, the kikes disproportionately own and control the media. go get cucked by a nigger as himey watches and then kill yourself.

Note how he didn't deny the information contained.

did you enjoy your rage-fap?

faggot cant deny the truth, just call people names. that's all liberals are good for, a trigglypuff victim olympics temper tantrum

checked

>Twitter is cancer, from Sup Forums.
Stay under the bridge.

>hurrdurr dey can hav my nudes

You really think they care about that?
They can manipulate and determine what you'll do and how you'll react before you even know it.
But keep rolling over and letting them chip away, soon enough, working class will be on par with battery hens and you'll still smile a deep bless USA

No one was bitching when the nig exploited it...

>infographic with no source
>truth

pick one

>never ever clicked an ad on Facebook. >I never even been influenced in visiting a website I saw on Facebook.

And yet, you were still stupid enough to have an account in the first place.

Sometimes I genuinely believe I'm the only person on the planet who didn't at any point have one.

yeah, i ain't clickin that shit

>have had facebook since 2011,
>calls others normies

ISHYGGDT 201£+&

Exactly.

If Clinton won I bet we wouldn’t know a damn thing about this

Jesus Christ are you stupid.
You can simply LOOK UP THE GOD DAMN NAMES OF THE INDIVIDUAL CORPORATE ENTITIES, but for you GODDMAN USELESS ENTITLED MILLENIAL FAGGOTS, I know that is too much work.

Zuck cashed out? No way.

I had to check on my wife's hot cousin bikini photos.

You can delete it it takes 14 days

The stories and information are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Did you at least make an account under the name Mandeep Indarpoon?

I went for Shlomo Rabinstein. Automatically got promoted to admin and had a share of profits in the company.

>HURR HURR YOU WANT PRIVACY YOU MUST BE SOME KIND OF DEVIANT

This kike driven meme has always been weak.

Anyone else notice?

Attached: cc31e9cda5.jpg (1171x753, 120K)

You still dont know whether foreign governments and their agents bought and sold voter targetting information through these sources - Cambridge and Facebook. That is illegal...and your election systems are truly fucked. No wonder Facebook and Jared are shitting their pants.

Nice false equivalency faggot.

Attached: 1520904793338.png (629x1173, 131K)

Is it because you don't have fiends to add on Facebook? Too shy to let a women see you on your beach vacation with mother and father ?

Attached: 746d.jpg (293x172, 6K)