Where is he now?

Where is he now?

Attached: 1521037687941.jpg (807x769, 169K)

Probably in the ground.

Reincarnated into a nigger from uk probably

>There is no hevan:Stephen Hawking

>There is no Stephen Hawking:God

It is kind of self evedent who is right

person has been completely destroyed but his mindspark stuck to another body

In You.

Well there is no God so hawking is correct.

Attached: 1521146318425.jpg (631x425, 33K)

He's dead. He's not pinin'! He's passed on! He is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed him to the perch he'd be pushing up the daisies! His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the bucket, He's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-HAWKING!

Attached: giphy.gif (500x267, 288K)

>look ma I know everything
Stop being such a colossal faggot.

No u

But really there is no proof of God or unicorns or fairies. It's wishful thinking. Sorry kiddo but when you die it's over

Attached: D3395716-DE4A-4561-8903-8F23F7E7BF39.gif (320x240, 1.09M)

According to his own scientific beliefs information can never be destroyed, so his consciousness is definitely around somewhere. His theory that information can not be destroyed is in direct contradiction of his disbelief in an afterlife.

Attached: stephen-hawking-1.jpg (450x402, 28K)

Attached: OP.gif (500x316, 965K)

On a server farm somewhere.

>implying the information not destroyed is bound to be the same shape, structure or use
the information is still there, but it just makes a worms shit look a bit different.

yfw that's actually dr. house

Its a shame with whats going on in the UK no more funny shows. If they tried any of this today they would be arrested for wrong think.

Attached: POOR UK.gif (300x250, 318K)

If Stephen Hawking was gay he'd be Semen Huffing.

I believe he was a burner.
He may be scattered, or buried.

He may be in an urn in a mobility scooter.
>A Briton that died of a wasting disease has the same quality of life as the average American.

I like where this is going.

If Steven Hawking was a corpse his soul would be burning in hell. And his name would be Steven Burning

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

If Stephen Hawking was an 80's punk he'd be Steven Mohawking.

If Stephen Hawking was French, he'd be Stefan Surrendering.

Things as well as people come into existence, exist and cease to exist. Then they are gone. It's a simple enough concept, OP.

Attached: Yay_Hawking.jpg (590x350, 50K)

getting a factory reset in hell, fresh install of windows vista every day for eternity

Attached: 1428831177233.png (343x343, 166K)

yeah fuck me right in the kisser
that asshat was on little britain?