Prob the worst place to ask considering most people on here are virgins

Prob the worst place to ask considering most people on here are virgins.
But Sup Forums how do you deal with break ups? This break up has me crushed, can't sleep, eat or have the energy to do anything
What do I do? Pic is her
>break up advice thread

Attached: IMG_7663.jpg (1366x2048, 548K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthis.at/rYHFTzyZ/?l=sp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just drink, drink so more. And don't stop til you fall asleep. Rinse, and repeat.

Do stuff that makes you happy, force yourself to do it until you feel better

kys

Fuck literally anyone and everyone. Embark on a fucking tour of your city. Don't stop until you can't even remember who your gf was.

Attached: stop_whining3.jpg (306x378, 16K)

You realize when most ppls relationships end they don't get like this right?
You're needy and insecure and should never have been in a relationship.
Go no contact with them but don't delete them off anything. Handle your shit.

Either wait out the pain of withdrawal or speed it up and start erasing memories including pictures of her.

You can and will get better. Be brave and make the decision that she is gone and there is nothing you can do about it so whatever

Pic is not her you fucking liar. Anyone here longer than six months recognizes Emma.

You just have to realise that it's not worth wanting to be with someone that doesn't want to be with you. Once I realised that, breakups were as easy to deal with as date rejections

Go to the bars and fuck anything that moves.

Sack up. Take the pussy off the pedestal. Go on tinder and find a new girl to fuck. I've been there

she's cute af op
I'd be depressed too if she broke up with me

Learn from your mistakes, and move on to something more stimulating.

HEY EVERYONE, OP IS AN ENOOORMOUS FAGGOT.

This pasta at best
This fool has been posting that he was marrying this chick for weeks, now hes broken up?
hes prolly waiting for my dumbass to say something

Nice try foggot

Attached: 2018-03-20_13-40-39.png (695x306, 86K)

OP is a cum gurgling faggot

Attached: 2018-03-20_13-41-59.png (563x595, 99K)

Always remember that women are like public transportation:

If you miss this one it doesn't really matter because another will come along.

a girl that hot is already has 4 or 5 guys hitting her up. she's already sent them nudes and toyed her pussy for them. probably fucked a couple by now as well, that's how easy it is for her to find a new guy to fuck.

Attached: 1517981491052.png (465x502, 47K)

Anna Rohan
hearthis.at/rYHFTzyZ/?l=sp

How many times are you gonna keep posting this picture under different stories you utter autist

Attached: 1412741717828.jpg (251x242, 11K)

This is wrong. You are okay man, you can get through it. It may take a couple weeks or a few months but you can get through it. First thing to do is understand this basic concept: forget Her but don't forget the Memories. It's the sad things in life that remind us that we are just made of tiny fragile pieces but it's the happy things that keep us together. Dwell on the feelings that make you happy and focus on those. Also, it may be hard at first, but delete and block her on EVERYTHING. The less you see of her the better. Delete all pictures of her or any picture that reminds you of her. Drinking and fucking also helps a lot. Be safe brother, you can get through it.

You must be that new type of stupid. Did you not read anything in the thread?

Just distract yourself. Find a hobby and commit to it hardcore. Get some friends you can talk to about it and listen to their advice. Keeping shit locked up by yourself just makes you a more self destructive person. Then after you have done those couple things. Develope a don't give a fuck attitude, get healthy, grow a GOOD LOOKING beard, stab a bear, punch some bitch ass motherfucker in the throat, and you are now a better man that newer better women want. As a side not look for bitches with money. Save your wallet for shit you need.

Its not her user its you. Seek help.

Attached: reactive-attachment-.jpg (638x479, 92K)

>Prob the worst place to ask considering most people on here are virgins.
>But Sup Forums how do you deal with break ups? This break up has me crushed, can't sleep, eat or have the energy to do anything

you just described why she dumped you