How to fix this?

How to fix this?

Attached: 1521529472068.jpg (986x1996, 230K)

Cardio and alot of push ups op. Or do u have a membership to the gym? If that's the case i can give u a routine to follow every week

timestamp and I’ll sell you a custom meal and work out plan for cheap

cut out the carbs and sugar. start eating more ketogenic. jog a mile 3 times a week.

theres your start.

Wait 9 months

go to victoria's secret
get fitted for bra
purchase bras
wear them daily, you faggot

The Rock had surgery to fix this.

more veggies and walks tho

kill this.

AR-15, of course.

Jesus, fix which part? The hair? Face? Skin? Manboobs? Fatness? Posture?

milk yo tits fella

make bacon out of belly

profit

OP isn't even fat, how do you guys think he is?

Please post routine user I need help and I have a gym membership

>whitoid genetics

I don't have to think he is. I see he is.

Would it actually be possible to make real bacon out of his stomach? Like what are the requirements

Cardio and a keto diet
Less time on Sup Forums and masturbating

Attached: 6CBBDBDA-A5BD-499D-8480-715190F1CD69.gif (500x281, 1.11M)

I was 280. Within a couple months im now 210. Intermittent fasting melts off fat. Start eating at 2. Stop at 8pm. Or work it around ur schedule. If u have a schedule.

That doesn't get fixed, you are the creation of god to make the rest of us averagefags feel a whole lot better about ourselves. Accept your place and eat another lard filled doughnut faggot.

Attached: Woman-Cyborg-3-AV4OPL49DI-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

>>/fit/

How offten do you post a thread about yourself, you degenerate, subhuman piece of shit?

losing weight is your diet, not your workout routine. if youre fat, change what you eat before you start fucking around in the gym and doing nothing. burning 200 calories a day isnt going to lose weight when youre still eating mass carbs/sugars.

post it for me too user

An abortion.

Kek

hillsprints and powerlifting

Attached: 1521537921495m.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

TITSor GTFO!!! Oh, never mind. Thanks for posting tits.

Lmao

mega keks

Whatever you're eating is working against your testosterone levels.

While you're out of shape, you probably need to work away from processed foods, and eat foods that will promote testosterone. Red meat, organic chicken and veg. Drop breads, drop any product containing soy and other girlie products. In contrast, allow yourself one junk snack to break up the monotony because eating regimes suck. Also, portion control.

Plenty of sleep - your body produces hormones, and repairs itself at night. Many people end up losing weight from proper sleep as well. Do both will help drop weight.

Exercise helps burn extra calories, but proper diet and sleep will make a huge difference for losing weight.

Lmfao

Change your hairstyle and wear makeup.

Attached: improved.jpg (986x1996, 490K)

Just don't eat your own bacon, OP, or you'll just gain all that weight right back again.

Kek

WHEN YOUR DIET CONSISTS OF MOUNTAIN DEW AND SKITTLES...

Nigga looks pregnant

I'm more curious as to why the middle of your forehead is caved inwards...

Attached: 1501971194167.jpg (307x352, 22K)

I DON'T SEE THE PART WHERE YOU TELL GIRLIE MAN TO START LIFTING HEAVY SHIT...

Lmfao

Hey bud, you have a few things to do. First off is your posture: you have definite curvature of the spine, which will require a solid routine to get rid of. You can google the following: lordosis, kyphosis, anterior pelvic tilt, forward head and stooped shoulders. Anyway, these are muscular imbalances resulting from sitting down too long. Some imbalances are in strength, others are in flexibility. I wager you are on the computer frequently?

Anyway, here's what you do:

Stretch your pecs (chest muscles) and shoulders.
Stretch your quads (front legs).
Stretch lower back/abs.
Stretch your neck

Strengthen your glutes (butt muscles).
Strengthen your core (abs and obliques).
Strengthen your hamstrings (back of leg)
Strengthen your rear delts (rear shoulder group)
Strengthen your lats (large back muscles on the side)
Strengthen your traps (muscle connected neck to collarbone)

For the stretching, you will need to google various stretches and learn them. The chest is your #1 priority as that's what's causing your head and shoulders to slouch so far forward.

You will not fix this without some sort of weight lifting routine. I recommend you learn some compound exercises (not machines or isolation. Example: deadlifts, squats, bench press, overhead press, farmer's carries, shrugs. Make a routine of this and focus heavily on the muscles I mentioned. Once those are up to par with the others, you can focus on the entire body. If I had to recommend a routine, it would be this:

Day A:
Bench press 3 sets of 5-8 repititions
Deadlift 1-2 sets of 5-8 reps
Pullups/Chinups 3 sets of 5-8 reps (use an assisted machine at the gym for this if you cannot do a full pullup yet)
Farmer's carries: walk around with a weight in each hand and hold it steady, take a break and repeat again. Your wrist strength should give first, but it works many muscles.

Day B:
Squat 3 sets of 5-8 reps.
Bent over rows 3 sets of 5-8 reps on each side
Shrugs 3 sets of 5-8
Overhead press 3 sets of 5-8

FAS...OR PROBABLY DOWN'S SYNDROME

Fucking brutal

this

meth
/thread

That's fucked up

Arnt you from middletown delaware

Bench press and proper ab workouts (crunches, leg lifts, back machine)

Buy a bra fat ass

i fapped. thx

Disgusting Subhuman

surgery to fix your gyno (which you definitely have) and get your t tested, you look like low t

Guy, no?

cut it away it dont hurt that much

I think I know you OP. Does this guy look like OP?

Attached: 1520527400269.png (758x1287, 1.41M)

Blind, perhaps?

Abortion

joggy joggy joggy jog jog
push ups
err' day

>Download the Sonic Adventure 2 soundtrack.
>Start meditating, channelling your energy to pretend to be sonic
>Take a massive bong rip.
>Put headphones on and start listening to the music.
>Start running around the neighbourhood, next to the road and down trails
>If anyone yells at you for running, scream, "CUM ON, STEP IT UP!"

Attached: glassGebe.png (1024x1024, 312K)

not my proudest fap

Attached: 1511970144786.jpg (540x720, 57K)

put your ass on the bicycle

OP Here TLDR

yeah thats him hes been posting himself on Sup Forums and /soc/ as some random humiliation fag for years

Im fat/skinny too OP, Im pushin 30 though so I dont really give a fuck

Attached: FB_IMG_1521181019104.jpg (585x428, 32K)

look at the neck, same 2 moles, its op kek

Go to gym every day, run 15+ minutes EVERYDAY

then just alternate between machines. You need a lot of fixing, so there's no wrong place to start. But I recommend working on lower and upper back, and chest. Sit ups at home and don't worry to much about eating at first, just work out.

Anyone else think he looks skinnier?

Cool. I'm on the clock so I don't care.

Yeah, it's a year old pic. He gained a lot of weight last year, I was surprised to see him so many kgs heavier.

Attached: 1412552995122.jpg (716x724, 47K)

this

holy shit kek

holdmyfries

how? never pro create

Attached: tyofqnpu.jpg (986x1996, 686K)

That's your fucking problem. If you think you're going to transform by not doing anything well then I hate to break it to ya, kid.

Ya, OP is clearly too mentally weak to do anything about his situation. If he wants to be a disgusting virgin for the rest of his live, then so be it. I'm sure one day he'll look back and wish he wasn't such a disgusting loser, but you cannot help people who don't want to help themselves.

TLDR quit being lazy and follow an exercise regiment with the purpose of getting poon, you fat jackoff.

What about P90X?

P90x is a great routine. Is your posture similar to the OP's, or do you have a good fitness base? If it is, you'll need to work on postural correcting exercises like the ones I mentioned for 1.5-2 months to get your body working properly -- then you can hit the P90x hard.

STOP CONSUMING SUGAR!!!

>get a workout routine for 4-5 days a week
>run every other day
>start eating less, preferably also less processed/fast food

there that's 90%, the other 10% is just getting out of the house to actually do the stuff

Attached: 1452451854775.jpg (512x512, 38K)

Why though? There is still hope user. I started last year at 29 years of age. After 10-12months, I got 6pack. From obessed 200+ lbs to lean 140lbs. Keto + intermetent fasting for diet. p90x mix with insanity for first 3-6 months, then gym afterwards.

Nah, no where close to OPs though Iʻm skinny-fat. 6ʻ0 155
Shit flexibility from sitting all day everyday. Canʻt even squat on heels, & can only do it on the balls on my feet.

I have a rack and bench, but Iʻm kind of iffy on doing deadlift, and squats atm with my poor form, which is why I was leaning towards P90X, since I could just pirate.
My lower back would always feels like shit the next day, and Iʻm not sure if thatʻs just sore muscles or If I was just fucking shit up

Why though? There is still hope user. I started last year at 29 years of age. After 10-12months, I got 6pack. From obessed 200+ lbs to lean 140lbs. Keto + intermetent fasting for diet. p90x mix with insanity for first 3-6 months, then gym afterwards.

your genes dun goofed

Lose one of your X chromosomes

Ya, the lower back is gonna feel like shit until you've strengthened your lower back, hamstrings and glutes while stretching out your hamstrings and quads. Sititting down too long makes the hamstrings pull on the lower back causing pain.

Deadlifts are not complex. You're literally just lifting a bar off the ground in a basic motion, you can learn it with lightweight in a few youtube sessions. If you can focus on those muscles and do P90x too, you can't go wrong, but obviously fixing posture should be your primary concern.

>this+HEAVY weights low reps for dat tone

it's genetics, can't do anything about it dude..gynecomastia in men is a thing

this

Attached: 1519559297663.png (655x509, 25K)

Torso training. This case should be the back if I remember it correctly

How tall are you to be healthy at 140?

I'm 6'2" and was mister skeletal when i was 170. after /fit/ I'm now at 215.

He’s a wired skinny fat mixture, just look at those noodle arms. I bet he’s never done one push-up or sit-up.

I have the same problem minus the tits OP. Youre gonna give birth to a burrito. You can do this!

Underrated comment

Retard comment

Post routine!

Won’t help if he eats like he prob does

140 would be good for 5’9” and lower

suicide.