Hey Q look what I found

Hey Q look what I found
educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusemurder.shtml

Any and all investigation of the "Finders" was immediately stopped, all evidence was supressed and denied, and the abused children were released back to the adult perpetrators who had been arrested "in the act" and the CIA resumed its ongoing covert operation of the "Finders" cult which is used to procure and produce. The story of the Finders cult is the story of the development of child/assets to be used to entrap politicians, diplomats; corporate and law enforcement officials; to sell child/victims to wealthy perverts to raise money for covert operations, to train some of the child/victims to be professional operatives and assassins of a totally cold, multiple personality, mind control nature.ny and all investigation of the "Finders" was immediately stopped, all evidence was supressed and denied, and the abused children were released back to the adult perpetrators who had been arrested "in the act" and the CIA resumed its ongoing covert operation of the "Finders" cult which is used to procure and produce. The story of the Finders cult is the story of the development of child/assets to be used to entrap politicians, diplomats; corporate and law enforcement officials; to sell child/victims to wealthy perverts to raise money for covert operations, to train some of the child/victims to be professional operatives and assassins of a totally cold, multiple personality, mind control nature.

Attached: IMG_20180320_172353.jpg (640x480, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
vocaroo.com/i/s1qrKCcfhzui
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/469504861609136130/qyMtruD5.jpeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Ted Gunderson" the same name as the guy from New Vegas who has his son kidnapped by the White Glove Society

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

I know this guy in your pic, OP.

Its me faggot

Attached: IMG_20180320_174501.jpg (640x480, 131K)

idk, tell me what you think of this:
vocaroo.com/i/s1qrKCcfhzui

Very well done, no idea who it is

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Holy fuck. Holy shit, hang on OP, I gotta find something

Bump

It's you!

Attached: IMG_0003.jpg (1836x2448, 1.21M)

Hey user! It's a me

That's my buddy, we had a collection of doppelgängers we've met throughout our friendship.

Adding another one.

I wanna get a party of doppelgängers together sometime. How fun would that be?

Attached: 13051526_10206074674693027_8482355710124251380_n.jpg (960x960, 140K)

Im pretty sure I recognise you but I can't remember your name

Yeah, it's OP

Unless I look like someone you know, Im (message retracted)

Where you live?

OP pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/469504861609136130/qyMtruD5.jpeg
Source, am OP

Langley Falls

VA? Opposite sides of the continent my man.