The Netherlands v Ivory Coast

Tonight! The Netherlands plays Ivory Coast.
Ready to see The Netherlands get "Blacked.com"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYcVdlmuPCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>losing to Wilmots

you cant be THAT bad

Trust me, The Netherlands has sunken very very low.

But Netherlands has been BLACKED since forever already, didn't they?

Van Gaal and the Dutch football association hate eachother's guts.

Van Gaal looks at his players and the qualities they have, and then he builds a formation that optimally fits those qualities. The football association, who are just a bunch of guys in suits, leave very little room for the coach to actually coach the team. They insist that we play a 4-3-3, whether or not our players have the technical skills to do so. As a result, the coach is just a figurehead who lines up the eleven most popular kids in the association approved 4-3-3, and the suits wait in the skybox with bottles of corked champagne wondering why this random lineup of amateurs and hasbeens isn't producing Barcelona tier tiki taka.

When the media starts pointing fingers and wondering if Blind should go, remember the real reason football is shit. Suits with zero football knowledge sucked the fun out of it and killed it by focusing on the bottom line. Not a single kid wants to play football anymore. Football has been hidden away by expensive subscriptions, and the only people who still watch it do so out of club loyalty, not because they give a shit about the sport.

We need to clean sweep the KNVB and make Dutch football fun again. We used to have the most innovative coaches and star players. No we have yes-men in three piece suits and an ageing Robben who is almost brought to tears when reporters keep asking him why the Dutch national team is so terrible.

Win or lose, they are not gonna make the WC that's all that matters.

>delicious orange tears

I hope we do not make the WC. When that happens I hope people wake up and re-organise the Dutch FA.

That jackass can Breukelen who is in charge now, has not clue what he is doing. It seems like he has zero skill, experience or professionalism to run a F.A..

I just hope they don't make it so we don't have to go through 4 months of shit commercials full of fake nationalism, people wearing the dumbest fucking orange promotional shit and normies acting like they give a shit about football all of a sudden.

I cant tell which team is which there both full of niggers

kek

You better not be talking about muh qtnaldum

>We lose because there is some official in the FA that is not up to speed

If Nicaragua had an amazing official it would not make them a top tier team all of a sudden.

Face it:
You lose because your players suck, your clubs suck, your league sucks and your managers suck.

The league sucks for sure, there is potential for the players especially up front but Holland hasn't produced a proper no-nonsense defender for years.

Who are these great players up front? Janssen, Depay, Klaasen and Wijnaldum? They are quite average.

Is there even a Dutch player that plays for a top tier side these days? I can't think of any?

Also you lack a good goalkeeper

>you

I don't support the Dutch NT and I only care about my own team so no idea what players are playing where.

>having a blind person on your national team
and they wonder why their team is struggling

I feel bad for the Dutch.

Their "golden generation" is far over now but they never actually won anything during it. All of those players will be forgotten and it'll be decades before the Netherlands are a relevant soccer nation again.

>Dost
>34 goals

>Janssen
>2 goals

>Ivory Coast

really makes me think

Why is Tricky Ricky not there

>veltman
who

he's the man on the field

Good post

Bad post.

Are they even trying

>Ivory JUST

3-0

>letting Veltman score against you
>TWICE

Wilmots really is a miracle worker.

Will >you get this euphoric feeling winning to a shit team like >we belgians do?

Belgian NT wins to latvia and andorra with double digits as a matter of speech, but I can't imagine them facing France, Germany, Spain, Portugal etc etc

Friendly reminder that this match is completely pointless thank you

I won't get a euphoric feeling about the national team until they actually quality for the World Cup which I doubt will happen

who is this zwarte piet?

also the fact that this would make me happy says a lot about the absolute state of our national team

>Kanker Jansen

can't even score when 1 on 1.

Again ! 1 on 1 ! can't score

Put in Dost already

>Janssen

>Konan for Kanon

is like pottery

You now remember Gervinho

bravo jahnseu

>keep changing between the Manchester concert and this game
>missed two goals already

What the shit

>DESTROYING the might ivory coast
are we, dare I say it, back? literally who can stop us? just give us the world cup already

Did Sneijder get the captain brassard before Robben got sent of? Or as he came on the pitch

>fire Blind as coach
>suddenly you win everything again

What did the football gods mean by this?

Yes you're completely wiping the floor with almighty Ivory Coast.

Yes lad, it is truly our year.

Beats getting fucked by Bulgaria :S

>mfw that save

Cillessen has proven again why he should be nr1 choice. Fuck Zoet or other memes

Krul was a decent meme.

>look up who's managing the Dutch these days
>it's Dick fucking Advocaat

Holy hell are you kidding me

How the fuck can you get that worthless fat fuck back, are Dutch truly brain damaged?

honestly not a lot of people understand why the hell they made him come back

Idk man but you can't possibly perform worse than Blind.

There's some real preference in KNVB to have a Dutch coach. Which narrows down the choices immensely, mostly since there are very few great Dutch coaches left. And they got Blind instead of Koeman...

>And they got Blind instead of Koeman...

Welp

I guess the Dutch will never recover from being shit.

wilmots is probably even worse than blind

>all these literally who names in côte d'ivoire's team
is this their C team or something?

>I just hope we don't make it so I don't feel like such a loser sitting alone in my room shitposting on Sup Forums while everyone is out watching the game having fun

fixed that for you m8.

Pardon me?

youtube.com/watch?v=LYcVdlmuPCc

wew, that first goal

SEMI-BLEACHED
E
M
I
-
B
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Mama! Who dis Caramel Cutie?

Dude's name is literally Pinto Advogado in portuguese. Wtf.

>Ivory Coast got reverse BLACKED