What's the best way to get through a tolerance break Sup Forums...

What's the best way to get through a tolerance break Sup Forums? The only thing I did was smoke weed and play games all day but now I have a fucking huge tolerance, anyways to get by without feeling bored all day?

Attached: BmS6KEH.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

You're soon going to have to realise that smoking weed and playing vidya all day isn't as fun as you think. Try exercise. Cardio worked wonders for my tolerance breaks

Not really. Other drugs help.

u must be bad at games

6 weeks left to go for me, sucks man. Just gotta get used to it, takes time.

anyways to get by without feeling bored all day?

anything but I would at least pick something you like

Job

You aren't any more bored than when you were high all of the time, you were just okay with being bored because you were high.
Use this boredom to do new things, get creative.
Go for a walk, learn an instrument, read a book, take up bird watching, just do something.

i was the same as you for a long time. i got sick with a nasal/throat bug. it made weed taste like shit so i quit for like two weeks. now im better i only smoke at night. one way to not think about weed is to play your favorite video game for as long as you can. i play rust and it is a game that requires several hours of straight playtime. it keeps me so occupied i dont even think about weed until i take a break from the game

Try going on a walk once a day and look into new hobbies. Reading or something creative like drawing are great. Whenever I take a tolerance break, I need melatonin in order to sleep.

Fucking shit gamer detected.

Just dont smoke and recognize triggers.
Or just dont be a faggot and dont smoke.
You could just kys.

You gotta be kidding. Day 52 here no weed and games are still great.
Sick dicks much?

It's okay Bobby, you can just eat 2000mg of THC edibles before we go to Magic Mountain and we'll have a good time I'm sure.

Attached: 040BDBF6C5434C4F9C6C510B6BFF033C.jpg (1000x600, 184K)

Exercise. Natural way to make u feel good. Sweat out some toxics and thc

lrn2 play guitar

Create a healthy lifestyle that is rewarding in and of itself. Find your passion, work at it, feel the accomplishment from that. Take pleasure in moving towards your goals.

Attached: 1517041209673.png (241x209, 7K)

Smoking weed and playing video games are literally the only two enjoyable activities anymore. I can't even watch a fucking star wars movie anymore without it being sjw cancer.

Best advice is to smoke more if you're not feeling as high. Work hard? You'll just wonder why you wasted all your weed and video game time at the end of the day if you waste it like that. Hard work is for suckers and shills.

I don't exercise because it's as boring as reading the dictionary cover to cover. What makes you think not being high would make this a viable solution?

Start taking moles, chops, mokes, poppers, snappers, splitter bowls, etc. That t-break ll be gone before u know it

>get addicted to tobacco while you try to quit weed
>genius

Get a fucking job you cunt.

/thread

Because exercise is essential for a healthy brain? Exercise improves your ability to handle stress and anxiety caused by withdrawing from marijuana. JEsus christ dude open your eyes, youre a fucking drug addict. Turn your life around. Youre completely dependent on weed and I doubt your actually satisfied with your life.

Attached: 1504936967749.jpg (448x545, 32K)

you could always try kratom with your weed. It works well imo, but I like opioids, so that may be why.

Smoke wax/dabs/concentrate