Is it real or just a fad?

Is it real or just a fad?

its called gender identity disorder

It's called psychosis

It's a real fad.

It's a real mental illness.

Both. It's a mental illness that was fetishized.

It's real and very closely related to schizophrenia.

It's a mental disorder, if you see anyone who "experiences gender dysphoria" tell 'em that he/she has a condition and needs help.

It's a real mental illness.

This. It's a real thing but it is mostly being used as en exuse by people who don't have it to mutilate themselves

A FUCKING MEDPACK

>medicine

just fuck my medical science up senpai

If its a fad I appreciate it.
The boipussy is wonderful

A lot of them do have it, it's just that """"transition"""" is usually as good for the patient as telling a schizophrenic that the voices are real.

A real mental illness that has become popular for the left to crusade for, just like they did with homosexuality.

that guy is disgusting

>I was born the wrong sex
>implying you can be born the wrong anything and aren't just what you are

It makes no logical sense, it's a mental illness that's paraded around as "bravery and courage" in faggy parades with exhbibitionists fucking each other is the asses while the people really suffering from the illness are hanging themselves and eating bullets.

It's a fucking retarded situation and all you can do is sit back and smile with a sign saying "Everything's just A-okay!"

I used to hate a trans people alot and thought "Well gender dysphoria is real they just need treatment!!"
I came to realize the treatment is to become trans.

Anyone else feel bad for trainees? They have a legitimate mental illness and instead of encouraging them to get help pop culture pushes them to embrace it and something is wrong with everyone else for not accepting them.

It fucking twisted. Progressive are so concerned about feeling good about themselves they don't care who they hurt.

THOSE POOR TRAINEES

Not only that, the left only gives a shit about passable trannies.

>biological gender
There's a word for that, you know.

it's one hell of a dank meme

Their feelings shouldn't matter. Only those with hormone issues should be treated. FTMs should be given testosterone out of spite.