You met 14 year old self what would you do

you met 14 year old self what would you do

Attached: image.png (275x183, 143)

FUCK MYSELF
when i was a little kid i used to masturbate and finger myself in the shower to the thought of my future self fucking myself as a kid

Say to myself to buy fucking bitcoins

More of these fantasies but tits and timestamp.

this

Tell him when a girl shows interest go for it, otherwise you will end up a virgin.

Suck his enormous dick

tell him not to fuck that clown. bad things will happen.

Invest in Bitcoin.

And watch out for her.

How did you know user is female? Men also can finger themselves and fuck each other.

Dont fuck up your prostate and urethra by going out during winter

Men can also have tits
Shut the fuck up your argument is Invalid.

tell him not to go full 1776 anti-communist to the first person that shows interest in you whether as a friend or a lover, also don't sperg out about weapons and military history.

Shoot up a random school lmao

>you met 14 year old self what would you do
Slap myself a couple of times, hard. AND THEN SCREAM "SAVE YOUR MONEY, YOU FUCKING IDIOT! ALL OF IT!!"

Do you go out in the open and stick your dick in snow???

Attached: disgusting pervert.jpg (480x640, 30K)

Tell myself to go to a trade school instead of uni

either you are a trap or still 14 and i am looking at illegal content

MODS!?!?!?!

MOOOOOOOOODS

Attached: 1518037665396.jpg (960x960, 93K)

income is for suckers. cashflow is king. mrr is the secret

Punch the living shit out em and make em join the Corps sooner

Be looking in a mirror

Tell him his best friend's sister has a huge crush on him and to ask her out ASAP.

Fucking kill him.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums. MODS

Kill

Tell him to get on antidepressants next year instead of waiting for 20 miserable more years.

probably suck his dick and then have him suck mine

cute

You look like a trap tbh lol.

Say that it's important to masturbate with the left hand every other time. Scapular dyskinesis sucks when it will manifest it self 20 years later

something like this.

and id ask my former me if he would mind cutting of a small toe or so so we both could see it vanish. this could give a hint about reality.

Come back to the future to 7963 NES 8bit. Regret not telling what Bitcoins are

whisper stock secrets
and this

Them hands tell me u got a pp

>small tits are cp
you people.... fucking retarded....

Rule the fucking world.

Is it gay to fuck a version of yourself from the past or is it just advanced masturbation

fuckim

please don't start doing meth.

Go into my room, break everything, beat my own ass and force myself to put more effort into my education.

I look back and realize that I wasn't stupid, I was just a fuckup that needed to be put on the right track. I am pushing 27 years old now and I am on the right track, but I could have saved myself a lot of time and unneeded effort if I hadn't fucked around so much in my teenage years.

What if your future self comes back as a woman and wants to fuck? Is it gay to suck your own dick? If genetically engineered cat girls happen, would it be okay to make ine ala felix frim RE?

but you as you are answering this are the result of this late development. still sure about?

In all honesty i wouldnt say anything, ive had a hard life sure, but hell its what made me who i am today.

When to invest in bitcoin, and when to sell.

Who to stay away from, and a thing not to do.

invest in google/apple/bitcoin
because money can get you anything

kill

are you rich?
no, therefore your life could be drastically improved with privileged information

tell him to stop being such a beta now to save his future self

Im not rich, but im happy. If i wouldve had money i wouldnt have had to sell half of my shit go down on my luck and meet a grill who helped me work on my academics and get into the college I wanted. Everything happens for a reason mate.

I would beat the shit out of 14yr old me, I was a lil asshole. Then I would tell him to buy the fuck out of Bitcoin soon as it comes out and when to sell it all.

Tell him to get on his knees.

First, dump my $5000 into BTC.

Second, I'd tell myself it's okay to love her. I'd tell myself that she is the one I let get away, and I've spent the last 10 heard trying to compensate for her.