Hey Sup Forums, fag here cut themselves in the bathroom at school. anyway to hide it from parents...

hey Sup Forums, fag here cut themselves in the bathroom at school. anyway to hide it from parents? use foundation from my mom once it scars? pic related

Attached: Untitled127-1.jpg (899x1200, 323K)

shave yo legs mama

look at those tiny fucking cuts
worthless

Thats what you call cutting? You are fucking pathetic. just wear long clothes tho

should i have done it like when the guy in that one fuckin webm slices his skin to the bone

yes

There is a very good one to make the cuts vanish: you just have to, when you are going to cut yourself, take the razor and don't Cut yourself. After this Trick my parents never found a Cut on me ever again, super sneaky!

long clothes in summer

im not getting away with that sadly

Is this not the point? To show the parents, so they can worry about you all day?

Sauce?

do you have the webm of the guy cutting his bone?

mama said she'd send me to mental ward or whatever shit. so nah

nope, that's why I mentioned it.

1/. Stop doing it.
2/. Long sleeves to cover it up while it heals.
3/. Stop doing it.

The fact that you're asking how to hide it shows that you know that it's wrong.
Hold onto that.
That's what'll get you to stop.
Good luck, pal.

Nice cat scratches retard, I've gotten papercuts that were worse

Well then I advice you to stop if no intrest in mental ward

Well have you thought that it may be the most appropriate place for you to be ?

So just dont cut your arms but do the cuts on your thighs where no one can see them.

The very fact that you're cutting your arms and not other places proves that you do actually want people to see and worry/give you attention. You're not fooling anyone.

You want to hide it so your parents dont talk shit to you like you are mentally ill and so on...

used to cut and be a faggot, and those cuts are weak as shit

certain people. definitely not some jackasses who want to send me to a psycho ward

can't exactly bleed out when i asked to go to the br at school

Lmao you call that a cut?

Why would you even do it at school? just do it at home or whatever

Who are these "certain people" OP?
Also how old are you?

good idea

edgy 13 yr old

certain people are close friends, probably like 2 people

I used to cut my feet because you could easily stop the bleeding of deep cuts by putting pressure on it. I have to wear socks now all the time though so I wouldnt advise to do this.

That is what you call cutting? Wow, oh well just cover with clothes and try to start cutting is the stomach...

Stomache? Never heard that one.

yes i fukin slice up my thighs , just strait scar tissue there

those are seriously weak af, but just because they're weak doesnt mean you should go deeper, youre not competing against anyone, just stop cutting with time they'll go whiteish enough that people wont notice them, until then just put your hands in your pockets to keep your arms tight to your torso