Who else is grateful they didn't grow up in a fucked up country where they have to worry about if they're gunna get...

Who else is grateful they didn't grow up in a fucked up country where they have to worry about if they're gunna get their brains blown out in math class today?

This shit makes me so pissed off. I live in Canada and never had to deal with this shit but I swear if my school had been in the states I would probably be dead. There was a fucked up reject kid at my school had beef with me and my friends and was prime school shooter material.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND how high up people who control this shit can't just repeal their dumbass gun laws that allow for kids to stockpile fucking rifles and pistols. Fuck the NRA, fuck "muh gunz", fuck people who hold onto the second amendment.

Attached: shooting.png (986x656, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/deadly-shootings-schools-canada-1.3416685
thetrace.org/rounds/gun-deaths-increase-2017/
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-lott-mass-shootings-adjust-for-population-20160731-snap-story.html
lottopays.com/top-online-slots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice b8

Attached: 1521515959561.png (244x288, 83K)

?

Attached: France.png (698x400, 676K)

Kike thread? My favorite!

>being this much of a media whore
Here's your (you), sheep.

Attached: 1513726494576.jpg (625x785, 143K)

Why the fuck should we give a fuck when the little bastard get shot

''don't come to America tomorrow''

> Living in a place that jails people for liking Hitler
kek

Attached: Jew smells Shekels below.jpg (500x667, 59K)

No, you'd prefer to have all your women raped and get run over by a truck of peace.

KYS faggot.

sage

britbong here
I used to feel the same way as you OP and get all wound up and angry over it but I realised it's not worth it. Instead, when I hear the news of another shooting I just laugh to myself because nothing will ever change.

Since I’m out of school for over 10 years now and don’t live in the US, I couldn’t care less. Let the amerifags habe their guns. Maybe, if they increasingly shoot each other, they will stop to invade countries that are fucked anyways. I don’t get why people are so angry about happenings that don’t affect other countries. The countless war crimes of US soldiers piss me off way more.

>50 people killed by niggertrucks ever
>80 people a day killed IN FUCKING SCHOOL

people a day killed IN FUCKING SCHOOL

citation needed

Who gives a shirt besides you Pussy little faggots

>I swear if my school had been in the states I would probably be dead.

Bruh do you know how many schools there are in the US? All you non american fucks think its Death Wish in the streets here without applying the idea of just how big America is compared to most other countries. I bet if you walked into nearly any given city and took a poll, i guarantee more than 90% of people have never even seen gun violence, let alone been effected by it.

A helpful reminder that the USA had guns in the 50's, 60's and 70's, too. But these shootings in school didn't exist, then. It's the current generation of kids and their shit parenting that's the problem, not the guns.

You are ignorant. You are not entitled to an opinion. STFU.

School shootings are somewhat of a new phenomenon yes, but they are overstated as a problem. While we should strive to have zero school shootings, it's not realistic. That being said, there is more we can do but "gun control" (whatever the fuck that means) is not a solution.

All colonized countries that get rid of British rule turn back into the third world shit holes they were meant to be

trip sevens and dubs speaks truth
but these kids having access to guns really isnt helping either

> he doesn't know
you do know cars kill more teens every year than every school shooting combined x20 right

Attached: D913B389-8515-4D09-BC9B-77217D8002B3.jpg (750x410, 56K)

I wonder what it's like to live in a fantasy world where you think you never have to worry about criminals with illegal guns killing you just because it says on paper that they aren't supposed to have them... or a fantasy world where you think you're safer in a violent world full of savages that don't care about laws if you give up your right to protect yourself from them... boggles my mind tbh.

Attached: DEXATI20180320165503.png (1079x1220, 410K)

Hi CIA nigger, grand job you're doing. Hope you catch the bombers in Texas soon.

you do know that the primary purpose of a car is to travel from a to b. the primary purpose of a gun is to kill...

Weak bait.

Attached: 1505790111700.jpg (1153x1007, 66K)

OP is a fearmongering shill. Their irrational exaggeration of real events is proof.

The prime purpose of a brain is to think, but you seem to be doing fine regardless.

You do know there are over 300 million guns in the US and only 5,000 gun deaths per year right?

Attached: 1519097373274.png (1580x920, 278K)

We have had access to semi automatic guns for consumer sale since the 40s. Why are school shootings such a recent problem? Oh, and no you wouldn't be dead. You still have almost zero chance of being involved in a school shooting. And Canada having a lower gun homicide rate than the US would happen if your country made machine gun ownership mandatory. Your population is 10 x smaller with a far lower density.

> you do know that the primary purpose of a car is to travel from a to b
i'll bite
and yet it kills , why is that why keep something so deadly around when we could just use horses

>can't just repeal their dumbass gun
Firstly you retarded lead, kids can't stockpile or buy ammo/guns

Secondly they could but they get paid not to. You would look the other way too.

>There was a fucked up reject kid at my school had beef with me and my friends and was prime school shooter material.
Why'd he have a beef?

Where is the evidence that America suffers uniquely from this problem?

Attached: us vs europe mass shootings.jpg (434x505, 98K)

Gun for every kid with proper training then the next time some idiot tries to pull a gun he will be dead in no time. Problem solved.

Beside: how the fuck can somebody live in the US without a gun??

>5000 gun deaths per year
fucking lol, try again

They assume people only die from guns and they can't get murdered any other way.

I blame divorce and psychotropic drugs.

Just let the weird kid be weird, don't fill him full of drugs in elementary school.

t.old

How many are there genius?

Even Isis can't compete with based Anders

>30,000/324,059,091 = 0.000000925%
>ufockingwotmat

Op your b8 is weak and the 40-50 dead in the France bombing & shooting called

Attached: image.jpg (150x222, 14K)

cbc.ca/news/canada/deadly-shootings-schools-canada-1.3416685

Underrated kek

Nobody cares what you all think. You freak out and obsess about thess things and the truth is Americans don't even think about you at all. Fuck off snow mexicans.

there's plenty of countries that are way worse off in terms of getting your head blown off in the middle of class.

I honestly hope they impose the most intense gun bans this country has ever seen just to shut all these cunts up. Then we can move on to banning assault knives, assault fertilizer, assault cars.

Sarcasm aside i really hope they do, then hopefully once they see it wont help mental heath issues we can start working on that. Or start working on the social decay in this country. Just remember how those cunts over in France got shit on by AK's i bet those AK's where legally purchased in of one of Frances assault weapon stores.

I think OP is just seething at this point

Attached: 1521074657500.gif (200x200, 11K)

Minus 19,500 suicides
Minus 4,500 police shootings in the line of duty
Minus 900 accidents

Equals 5,000

Dems are pissed they lost the election so have been engineering a few redicuoous “events” the past few months.

Everyone is bitching about these school shootings...six months later...WHERE ARE THE VEGAS TAPES????

so true

try 15,000 and no, that's not including suicides
thetrace.org/rounds/gun-deaths-increase-2017/

actually i unironically take the 2nd amendment seriously. there are very many countries who have gone from being democratic to authoritarian in the past. it is at least a crude form of ensuring that the people have a protection from elites

Attached: 0.03.jpg (750x540, 36K)

Anybody have any pics or info on the shooter?

Attached: f1979a8f2804f7ba778d3cd31c144d6e97fd1294a8334a5fcb849036f31e9aaf.jpg (780x440, 28K)

OP says he is from canada
Didnt apologize once
Kek

I grew up in the USA. Never had shootings back then (im 45). Well not never, but not weekly/daily like it is now.
Its the PC pussy culture being raised by PC Cucks

Yeah! While we are at it, fuck people holding on to the 1st amendment! And 4th amendment! Fuck off libtard bitch. 300 million people in the U.S. when adjusted for population the E.U. is .083 deaths per 1 million. The U.S. is .089 per 1 million.

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-lott-mass-shootings-adjust-for-population-20160731-snap-story.html
Explain.

Another 13000 for suicides tho.

> 300 million people in the U.S. when adjusted for population the E.U. is .083 deaths per 1 million. The U.S. is .089 per 1 million.
Fukcing big if true

Attached: urban gentlemen reacting.gif (320x240, 1.73M)

When Chicago has banned all guns but has the highest rates of murders in the world

Attached: A3E5D085-511C-400A-8519-9851938753A4.jpg (220x184, 15K)

Wait how do we know he’s even from Canada, he shared any maple syrup

Is there a picture of the shooter?

Cites an LA times article that mentions Clinton...
Not one thing of that is credible. LA or Clinton bud

Now that's the real question lol

ok, solve the gang problem then solve the gun problem

I never worried about that. only primitive minded eurofags go on fretting over the most trivial things that have almost no chance of happening to them.

>An article that is essentially proguns
>CLINTON CLINTON CLINTON
Your guy's autism impressive

They bias of the paper does not change fbi crime stats.

Chilean reporting, we did have a psycho shooting people at random once, but it was a subway station.

people like you are the reason shootings happen

shut the fuck up and be glad you live away from it you ungrateful canuck

Isnt gun voilence going down in the US?

And I mean at least Mericans call out shooters and crimimals. Unlike "Lets let 1500+ women get raped and do nothing about it becausr muh racism".

The NRA/Gun owners have never supported or defended any shooter or evil person. Meanwhile you fully support rapeugees.

Lets ignore guns and talk voilent crime. And just murder (of any kind) Whats the voilent murder rate per country.

Taking in account population (i.e The US having much higher population than most of Europe)

you sound upset.
maybe we'll be more inclined to listen when you're speaking rationally instead of emotionally.
your exaggerations aren't helping things either.
>stockpiling guns
got examples? i'll bet 2+ is a "stockpile"
>get brains blown out in math class
the odds of that are lower than the odds of winning the lottery.
maybe you should spend more time in math class.
i hope you learn to evaluate things through a more realistic lens in the future.
a few more years of stuff like this, and you'll be a diagnosed schizophrenic.
thank god you won't have a gun though. :)
cheerio.

You do understand that we have a construction that can't be amended without the consent of the state legislatures, do you?

>So,,,He was behind of it?

Attached: tess61rzyzkb254450000000.jpg (488x446, 26K)

> " Who else is grateful they didn't grow up in a fucked up country ...? ..." ;

Yes, that sums it up for me.
I loved my time at school - it was pretty well safe for everybody. Even the trivial levels of "bullying" were pretty tame and good-natured.

I guess I would have hated growing up in a psychotic, weapons-obsessed, country like the Untidy State of Ameritards.

The kids in america today don't have those fears unless someone has been sensationalizing these shooting stories to them, or theyre just easily scared retards like you. The US loses just over ten thousand people per year due to guns. In comparison we lose twohundred and fifty thousand people to medical malpractice per year meaning doctors are twenty five times more deadly than guns in the US. Should we ban assault doctors since theyre way more deadly? Retard.

>0.012

I can't really imagine what that would mean in reality... Gotta love how useful and useless statistics can be

He can’t keep getting away with it

so as we see armed guards in schools work ...maybe that is reason politicians, banks,courts etc have armed guards

The only way to win is to play the fucking game!
lottopays.com/top-online-slots

Bump

Attached: 416931D7-E255-4392-BE46-9F2C722661F4.png (640x624, 343K)

>I live in Canada and never had to deal

good for you

Super fuckin grateful I don't live in a psycho muslim country.

fuck you

better than having to worry about getting gangraped by the new muslim neighbors.

There is tons of rape in America. You guys are like a third world country.

Attached: interracial rape.jpg (500x357, 52K)

Grew up in the 313, b8 or not I kinda agree with a Canadian for once

I said America. Sorry you have to spin it by race.

>the officer managed to stop the school shooter
this is a success. also, canada DOES deal with this shit:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Canada

We just need to eradicate the whites.

America has a nigger problem.

Its got a cracker problem. Everything would be fine if yall never showed up.

Right, there would be Native America tribes in tepees running around and killing each other.