Hi, Elliot Rodger here Sup Forums. Sorry about,... you know, the whole massacre thing

Hi, Elliot Rodger here Sup Forums. Sorry about,... you know, the whole massacre thing.

Attached: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (2197x1463, 298K)

Its kewl its kewl. Got some good lols

Yeah, whatever...we still laugh at your ass, pathetic kissless cunt, right among the likes of Randy Stair.

At least he didnt an hero like a pussay

Whatever man, you committed suicide, and it wasn't even by a cop.

ellliot really was a good looking dude. i don't understand how he couldn't get laid.

Uh, yeah he did.

Literal autism

You should have tried harder, you didn't kill enough people

You didn't even make it past 10 kills

Horrendous attitude, revenge fantasies, awkward and shallow musings and emo rantings in his walks alone, and an ego the size of Saskatchewan.

He had looks, connections to the film industry, and probably would have inherited quite a bit had he not shot a bunch of innocent women and an heroed like a complete faggot. Point is, looks, connections, and wealth alone don't make you a success.

But he killed people. So toll paid

honestly didn't even know who randy stair was until literally right now. thank you for shedding light on yet another level of insanity.

yeah lol

He looks like a jizz covered Cillian Murphy that was conceived by italian rapist Dino Maglio

I still can't believe you're willing to equate the deaths of six innocent people to the suicide of Elliot Rodger.

What is it with sperglords like this ruining humanity for the rest of us normal people? Why do punks like this feel this superiority complex?

1.) what kind of kush you smoking
2.) give me some
3.) you're fired

Hey Eliot, you look cool on this pic, just like... a supreme gentleman.

*grabs by the throat*
Back the fuck off?!

kek

Not your fault. In your country they give a gun to any mentally ill fag

You call that a massacre?
I call it half score for a half breed.

Attached: 1093d875cc2e34d7de43b8727c441354.jpg (650x450, 34K)