I have a problem guys...

I have a problem guys, since a few weeks or so ago I have had intense pain whenever I play with my anal toys and it touches my prostate. I usually love it but now I'm really sore and just the slightest touch on my prostate sends a chilling pain through my body

I haven't searched avout it before now bc I thought it might just be a temporary problem but it hurts every time, should I be worried Sup Forums?
Do I have prostate cancer?

Pic related but stolen off google

Attached: 512Pp2G5DSL._SL1100_.jpg (1100x1100, 49K)

Put your phone up your butt and take a pic so we know what the problem might be.

you dont have prostate cancer, cancer would hurt constantly or wouldnt hurt at all. nigga check with a doctor

Maybe stop shoving things up your ass

ye its called faggot cancer and its fatal

your bottom hole is for poop retard

Don't have a camera that can do that sorry

Some cancers don't hurt att all until they are so big it starts pushing on other shit in the area

Nigger I put whatever I want in my pooper

Even if it hurts?
Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

I have done it for years only for about twoo weeks it's been hurting, so I come here to ask for advice

Be careful that you don't develop a fetish for painful anal. Unless that gets you off more than regular anal.
Can I see your butt?

Uuh wait a sec and I will try to see if I can get a good pic, have a shitty camera so I almost need studio ligthing for it to not look ass

>not look ass
kek'd

have you tried killing your self, that might fix the problem

Thought about it for years but haven't got around to it yet

You’re hav9ng a reaction to the material your toy is made from. Put a c0ndom over it, wait a few days first tho to heal

Then it would hurt in the whole ass not just the prostate and it also hurts with my finger and I don't really think I'm alergic to my finger

p7t a c0nd0m ov4r your f8ck9ng keyb0a5d

KEK’d

Attached: 11149479_10153186879935056_473256236395534122_n.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Hope this does it, as I said, shit camera and I can't say I'm used to taking pics of my ass

Attached: P2130807.jpg (1920x1080, 888K)

one more for good measure

Attached: P2130814.jpg (1920x1080, 899K)

Doctor here; you probably have an enlarged prostate

Yeah probably, problem is why though

Because ur putting stuff up your bum. Stuff is only supposed to come out of your bum. If you're sexually active could also be from an STD like chlamydia.

Only reason a guys g spot is in his ass is to feel good while taking a shit.

Well I'm not fucking guys so I don't really see how putting my dick in pussy gets me ass problems, and I also haven't gotten any in about three months so I think it would have kicked in sooner but what do I know

what toys do you use?
asking purely out of curiosity

Actual doctor here. You likely have something called prostatitis. You probably need antibiotics. Go see a doctor in person you fucking pleb.

Well mostly buttplugs, poorfag so don't have that much to spend on other than food

The prostate is connected to the dick you waste of life. Why do you think all that pre cum shoots out when you use your toys?

Well yes but I would think that it would affect my actual dick before going deeper

That's why you're not a doctor.

You're pounding your prostate with toys and wondering why it hurts. Why the fuck would you trust any of your thoughts regarding medicine?

Well I haven't stated that I am so yeah
> just the slightest touch on my prostate sends a chilling pain through my body

> just the slightest touch on my prostate sends a chilling pain through my body

Yeah because you bruised it you idiot, and probably gave yourself prostatitis. Seriously just see a Doctor before you Darwin yourself.

If that's true, you definitely have prostatitis and you definitely need to see a doctor

one time i hurt my anus with a pump up plug. had similar symptoms, left it to heal for like 6-7 weeks, with 2 tries inbetween, that hurt and probably extended the healing period

Well I have had a long break in my anal activities before about two weeks ago when I thought I would do some again and found out it hurt like fuck so no, I haven't bruised it
I don't like doctors, didn't even go when I sliced open my hand in the woods on a sharp knife

>so no, I haven't bruised it
Stop being retarded

>didn't even go when I sliced open my hand in the woods on a sharp knife
Never mind